Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Quit "looking up" and start "looking facts up".

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Well I wasn't talking about all of history for all times. I was talking about where people were getting their information about chemtrails. That's from the internet. Although I'm sure folks have also written books about it the lie is most assuredly being spread by modern technology not by stories around the camp fire. n reply to: jonnywhite

edit on AMu31u0772934312014-07-14T10:34:30-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Of course you haven't. Those things are lies. You obviously are not being duped. But there are, obviously, folks who do believe it. And the stories are out there. Otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion correct?a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

What altitude where the planes flying at?

You're kidding right?

With so many details in the story, knowing the approximate altitude should be easy. He knew they were lower than commercial planes and higher than crop dusters, so perhaps we can all learn about this special chemtrailing program going on only in southern Arizona. I have never seen anything like this in my lifetime, so I am intrigued.

edit on 14-7-2014 by network dude because: fixed horrible quoting problem.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
a reply to: jonnywhite

Also you have to remember that contrary to popular myth, mature forests are NOT significant producers of oxygen.

The amount of oxygen they produce is pretty much offset by the amount they consume.

The majority of oxygen in the air is generated by marine plankton.
plants breath in carbon dioxide. They do not breath or use oxygen. We produce carbon dioxide when we breath but we don't use it. It is a waste product to us. Like pee. 8th grade science class. Did you miss that class?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

I think there may be a mis-communication here.

1. Discuss Earth’s oxygen resources.
Ask: Where does the oxygen we breathe come from? Explain to students that rainforests are responsible for roughly one-third (28%) of the Earth’s oxygen but most (70%) of the oxygen in the atmosphere is produced by marine plants. The remaining 2 percent of Earth’s oxygen comes from other sources.

Link to Nat Geo site.

They were discussing the location of what we breath, which as the article states, mostly comes from Plankton, but some from trees.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

originally posted by: Rob48
a reply to: jonnywhite

Also you have to remember that contrary to popular myth, mature forests are NOT significant producers of oxygen.

The amount of oxygen they produce is pretty much offset by the amount they consume.

The majority of oxygen in the air is generated by marine plankton.
plants breath in carbon dioxide. They do not breath or use oxygen. We produce carbon dioxide when we breath but we don't use it. It is a waste product to us. Like pee. 8th grade science class. Did you miss that class?

Plants don't use oxygen? That's news to me, and to every biologist on the planet!

Eighth grade, you say? Would that be comparable to our GCSE level in the UK? Here's a revision guide to help you:

www.bbc.co.uk...

Aerobic respiration is the chemical reaction used to release energy from glucose. It is called aerobic because oxygen from the air is also needed.
Here is the word equation for aerobic respiration...
glucose + oxygen → carbon dioxide + water (+ energy)

Plants
Plant cells respire, just as animal cells do. If they stop respiring, they will die....
As we can see from the word equations respiration and photosynthesis are opposites. Respiration uses oxygen and produces carbon dioxide. Photosynthesis uses carbon dioxide and produces oxygen.

And of course it is not just respiration. Decay processes use up oxygen (the rotting of tree trunks and leaf litter etc). All this is why mature forests do not produce much oxygen overall. Growing forests are a different matter.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

They do not breath or use oxygen.

This might interest you

What a lot of people don't realize is that when there's little or no light, plants do the same thing we do. The break down the sugar to release CO2, water, and energy. This requires oxygen.

... However, plants only perform photosynthesis in the green parts, like leaves and stems, but all plant cells need oxygen to respire. Cells in the leaves get plenty of oxygen from photosynthesis, but cells in the roots often need to get oxygen from the environment to stay alive. Even though roots are buried, they can absorb oxygen from the small air spaces in soil. This is why it's possible to 'drown' plants by watering them too much.

scienceline.ucsb.edu...

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18144649]AutumnWitch657

Looks like you went for a PEE and missed the important bit of the class

During night in the absence of photosynthesis plants absorb oxygen from atmospere and release carbon dioxide like all other living organisms

There was a myth that a patient with breathing problems should not be in a room with lots of plants at night but they consume very little compared to us.
edit on 14-7-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

This might interest you

What a lot of people don't realize is that when there's little or no light, plants do the same thing we do. The break down the sugar to release CO2, water, and energy. This requires oxygen.

... However, plants only perform photosynthesis in the green parts, like leaves and stems, but all plant cells need oxygen to respire. Cells in the leaves get plenty of oxygen from photosynthesis, but cells in the roots often need to get oxygen from the environment to stay alive. Even though roots are buried, they can absorb oxygen from the small air spaces in soil. This is why it's possible to 'drown' plants by watering them too much.

scienceline.ucsb.edu...

I stand corrected. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: totallackey

originally posted by: Avoiceinthewilderness

I believe in observation.

When you wake up and see checker board skies and the trails spread making it to the ground, makes you wonder. Don't live by an airport so why so busy? Watched 3 planes at same altitude at the same time with the middle one's trails disappearing shortly after the plane while the others lingered and spread getting larger coming towards the ground. Red and white planes seem to be the best at it.

So anybody can say anything but the facts remain which are variables from the norm. I never seen a contrail spread and make it to the ground when I was a kid and I loved looking at planes in the sky. New fuel? It should be cleaner not dirtier. For what ever the reasons if cemtrails are true, life on this planet is short and only 100 years ago the average lifespan was 46 years old for men and for women 48. Now it's over 70 for men and 80 for women. We could go back to when they did nothing and had no tech but nature shortened life not man.

I wouldn't get too worried until we see the trend of dying older change to dying younger.

Just a thought.

And I believe I would like to see you prove the contrail made it to the ground...Furthermore, once you are done proving this, go get me that pot of gold at the end of every rainbow...we will be rich...I just want one piece out of each pot...you can keep the rest...or you can be a selfish sob and keep all of it yourself...

I've only seen the tic-tac-toe formations in the sky (not by commercial jets too low or cropdusters too high) just the dusting of the topiaries and livestock that needed to be sprayed off (you have to experience it to believe it).

Best calculation? 12,000 feet. I am nowhere near a major airport and watching a decent pattern by commercial airlines. These planes are smaller and very maneuverable (no noise).
edit on 14-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

You're kidding right?

With so many details in the story, knowing the approximate altitude should be easy. He knew they were lower than commercial planes and higher than crop dusters, so perhaps we can all learn about this special chemtrailing program going on only in southern Arizona. I have never seen anything like this in my lifetime, so I am intrigued.

I don't think southeastern Arizona ONLY is being picked upon. I'm personally (just as are the cattle ranchers here) not part of the special chemtrailing program initiate/purveyor of/paid for to participate, I'm just a sprayed receiver of its potential after effects.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Best calculation? 12,000 feet.
How is that 'calculation' performed?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Best calculation? 12,000 feet.
How is that 'calculation' performed?

Bi-Ocular vision (eyeballs). You really think homeland security would let me fly an at altitude measuring radar blimp that looks for small aircraft (DRUG SMUGGLING) approaches here? They already have one in Sierra Vista on the Mexico/American Border (this would cost me millions).
edit on 14-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
You've claimed previously they were at 5,000-7,000'. How accurate are those eyeballs?

When was the last time you think you saw this 'spraying'?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Bi-Ocular vision (eyeballs).

Eyes are a short baseline rangefinder that are only accurate to about 20 feet - not much good for "determining" the height of an aircraft........

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

You've claimed previously they were at 5,000-7,000'. How accurate are those eyeballs?

When was the last time you think you saw this 'spraying'?

I did not 'think' it, April this year before that September; but this is only when I was paying attention. There are others here that are very astute in their own determinations (old ranchers, no one you'd be interesting in speaking with as they don't know the skies or the condition of their cattle or fields they've been caretaking for a 100 years; notice ODD things).

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

Bi-Ocular vision (eyeballs).

Eyes are a short baseline rangefinder that are only accurate to about 20 feet - not much good for "determining" the height of an aircraft........

Or a bee from stinging you for that matter, you will swat at it too soon.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: totallackey

originally posted by: Avoiceinthewilderness

I believe in observation.

When you wake up and see checker board skies and the trails spread making it to the ground, makes you wonder. Don't live by an airport so why so busy? Watched 3 planes at same altitude at the same time with the middle one's trails disappearing shortly after the plane while the others lingered and spread getting larger coming towards the ground. Red and white planes seem to be the best at it.

So anybody can say anything but the facts remain which are variables from the norm. I never seen a contrail spread and make it to the ground when I was a kid and I loved looking at planes in the sky. New fuel? It should be cleaner not dirtier. For what ever the reasons if cemtrails are true, life on this planet is short and only 100 years ago the average lifespan was 46 years old for men and for women 48. Now it's over 70 for men and 80 for women. We could go back to when they did nothing and had no tech but nature shortened life not man.

I wouldn't get too worried until we see the trend of dying older change to dying younger.

Just a thought.

And I believe I would like to see you prove the contrail made it to the ground...Furthermore, once you are done proving this, go get me that pot of gold at the end of every rainbow...we will be rich...I just want one piece out of each pot...you can keep the rest...or you can be a selfish sob and keep all of it yourself...

I've only seen the tic-tac-toe formations in the sky (not by commercial jets too low or cropdusters too high) just the dusting of the topiaries and livestock that needed to be sprayed off (you have to experience it to believe it).

Best calculation? 12,000 feet. I am nowhere near a major airport and watching a decent pattern by commercial airlines. These planes are smaller and very maneuverable (no noise).

As I said, if you can ever get that on film and can disclose a location that is stable (not the wandering tin shack you claim
) then you will be able to claim your place in history as the guy who proved chemtrails were more than just a paranoid delusion. I hold out hope for this and Bigfoot's appearance.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

This might interest you

scienceline.ucsb.edu...

I stand corrected. Thanks.

Classy move.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I did not 'think' it, April this year before that September

So now you're claiming you did see this in April of this year. The air show at Davis-Monthan was in April this year. The one that made you run away from Tuscon in your story. Tuscon, where your tic-tac-toe chemtale grid began.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join