It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quit "looking up" and start "looking facts up".

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You claim to set the record strait on chem-trails but you dont even know the earth is about to suffocate from the displacement of oxygen from exhaust of jets,cars ,etc and now the destruction of the trees are accelerating it.
WAKE UP and look up.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Avoiceinthewilderness

I believe in observation.

When you wake up and see checker board skies and the trails spread making it to the ground, makes you wonder.

You've seen contrails spread to the ground? Sorry but I don't believe that unless you have photos. It is physically impossible.

Don't live by an airport so why so busy?

How do you think the planes get from one airport to another?
I live in England and I can watch planes from, say, New York to Israel or Amsterdam to Mexico flying overhead!

Watched 3 planes at same altitude at the same time with the middle one's trails disappearing shortly after the plane while the others lingered and spread getting larger coming towards the ground. Red and white planes seem to be the best at it.

How do you know the planes were at the same altitude? Are you sure they weren't 1000ft or 2000ft different? And again, contrails spreading to the ground? Really?
edit on 13-7-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: supergravity
a reply to: network dude

You claim to set the record strait on chem-trails but you dont even know the earth is about to suffocate from the displacement of oxygen from exhaust of jets,cars ,etc and now the destruction of the trees are accelerating it.
WAKE UP and look up.

Total cobblers. There was more oxygen in prehistoric times but the percentage of oxygen in the atmosphere has been more or less constant at 21% for thousands of years. There are very tiny seasonal variations.

Anyone saying otherwise is scaremongering and flat-out wrong.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: supergravity

Your link dosnt show those levels were at 30% at ww2 or whatever you said earlier on.

WAKE UP and look up.

\
maybe look down at what you are reading

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

So, NOT 30% during WW2 at all then, but in prehistoric times, which is what I said in my reply. Another huckster out to sell a book causes paranoia in people who don't know any better.

Wake up? Ha, what a laugh

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Avoiceinthewilderness

So when you observed these contrails reaching the ground, you got pictures, right? Only it sounds like hokum to me.

Either that or you were looking into the distance and don't understand perspective. Which is it?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48
You obviously do not know what you are talking about, TRY researching dead zones around the world, mass fish kills etc.
OXYGEN IS DROPPING .

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Denying chemtrails make the most boring threads on ATS.

Yawn...

Yeah yeah, your subjective opinion is better than the subjective opinion of others.

Well my God is the right God and yours is wrong. :rolleyes:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Avoiceinthewilderness

I believe in observation.

When you wake up and see checker board skies and the trails spread making it to the ground, makes you wonder. Don't live by an airport so why so busy? Watched 3 planes at same altitude at the same time with the middle one's trails disappearing shortly after the plane while the others lingered and spread getting larger coming towards the ground. Red and white planes seem to be the best at it.

So anybody can say anything but the facts remain which are variables from the norm. I never seen a contrail spread and make it to the ground when I was a kid and I loved looking at planes in the sky. New fuel? It should be cleaner not dirtier. For what ever the reasons if cemtrails are true, life on this planet is short and only 100 years ago the average lifespan was 46 years old for men and for women 48. Now it's over 70 for men and 80 for women. We could go back to when they did nothing and had no tech but nature shortened life not man.

I wouldn't get too worried until we see the trend of dying older change to dying younger.

Just a thought.

And I believe I would like to see you prove the contrail made it to the ground...Furthermore, once you are done proving this, go get me that pot of gold at the end of every rainbow...we will be rich...I just want one piece out of each pot...you can keep the rest...or you can be a selfish sob and keep all of it yourself...
edit on 13-7-2014 by totallackey because: further content

edit on 13-7-2014 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos
You need to get out more if you dont understand simple physics, when you have thousands of jets sucking in millions of cubic ft of air and spitting out crap you will eventually get an atmosphere made of crap.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

Well that was a worthwhile contribution.

It's funny how you only say that denying chemtrails is boring. Is there no such thing as 'two sides to every story' in your world?

I don't bother reading stuff that bores me, I do summat else.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
You need to back up your claim of 30% before WW2

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Trying to equate an increase in CO₂ with a decrease in oxygen is ridiculous.

The total amount of CO₂ added to the air since the Industrial Revolution represents less than 0.015% of the atmosphere.

Your article claims that three oxygen atoms are consumed for each CO₂ molecule created by combustion. Well that's a very basic error right there, it is two.

Basic equation is CH₄ + 2 O₂ -> CO₂ + 2 H₂O. That is, one molecule of hydrocarbon plus two of oxygen yields one of carbon dioxide and two of water.

So the amount of oxygen consumed by all that generation of CO₂ represents less than 0.03% of the atmosphere.

So in percentage terms the drop in oxygen content is perhaps 0.03/0.21 = 0.14%.

That is equivalent to the difference in oxygen levels between, say, sea level and a location 45 feet above sea level.

Or put another way, roughly the difference in oxygen level between the first and fifth floors of an office building.

Scaremonger much?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

You obviously do not know what you are talking about, TRY researching dead zones around the world, mass fish kills etc.
OXYGEN IS DROPPING .

Of course...I should have known...I, and every else here who thought WWII took place in the late 1930's and the early 1940's, are the ones who had all the dates wrong...forgive us for being such dupes...

Hey... WWII took place in 10000 BCE...

link   

OXYGEN IS DROPPING .

What?

You tell me I don't know what I am talking about and then you present an article about FISH DYING OFF?

How many planes were flying through the lake?

Does eutrophication mean anything to you or did you just google "low oxygen levels" and hope for the best?

Here's a clue for you: dissolved oxygen levels in water have nothing to do with the level of oxygen in the air.

The most common cause of hypoxia in lakes is excessive nutrients washing in from fertiliser. This leads to algal blooms which use up all the oxygen in the water and kill fish.

Yes, it is pollution. Yes, it is bad. No, it has NOTHING AT ALL to do with aircraft.
edit on 13-7-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

link   

You need to get out more if you dont understand simple physics, when you have thousands of jets sucking in millions of cubic ft of air and spitting out crap you will eventually get an atmosphere made of crap.

Oh dear, is that all you can do, having been shown to have made a false claim? Someone classier may have apologised or explained themselves.

I get out just fine thanks, just the other day I had 12 hours at Manchester Airport with my camera. I got some stunners. It's also partly why I know what I'm on about.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I live over 5000 feet up, maybe that has a lot to do with it. But these trails spread, don't die out, and float above the house tops like low flying clouds. ???? I really don't care that much to try to prove anything by getting a camera out. Just thought that what isn't normal can be explained off in many directions. It seems like you are out to disprove them altogether? My main point was not to be too concerned or did you miss that?reply to: waynos

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Avoiceinthewilderness

Another story changing. Not now reaching the ground but floating above the rooftops? This begs the question of how you are determining height, which is impossible by just looking ?

As regards living above 5,000ft, contrails will generally be found above 30,000ft. Never ever at 5,000 unless you have ground temps considerably below freezing . I've photographed aircraft at between 6,000ft and 28,0000ft without them leaving any contrail at all. I think the lowest trail I shot was being left at 27,000ft in the middle of a winter cold snap.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Yes oxygen levels in the water are directly connected to oxygen in the air.Where do you think the water takes on oxygen from ....the moon?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Why Are you so NAIVE , oxygen is dropping no matter if you put your head in the sand or not.Why call me a fear monger for posting on one of the most important subjects .....life giving oxygen?
edit on 13-7-2014 by supergravity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join