It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quit "looking up" and start "looking facts up".

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
a reply to: vethumanbeing
Not that I'm aware of - I see nothing about child labour in the post I replied to - do you really now know how this function works??

Then we are both lost; (not that I'm aware of). Understanding what you are responding to and quoting it so as I know what you are referencing. What is a working function?.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagicWand67
a reply to: Rob48
When the glass core breaks up into tiny pieces and those pieces land in water they eventually break down into boric acid.

Evidence?
there's already plenty of boron in water- but unless you're taking in about 5g or more per day it seems to they no effect.

ETA: it appears that somply "placing" Boron trioxide (which is what is used in glass) into water does not make Boric Acid at all

So, if we can trick the roach to drink water out of a manmade glass orifice (they hate boron/boric acid of any type solid glass or liquid form), we will have solved those problematic infestations (still have the fly problem to deal with, though I know THEY hate being sprayed with Four-0-Nine or smacked with plastic swatter mechanisms).
edit on 28-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
huh??

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
check the link in this post - where it says "a reply to: vethumanbeing" - "verhumanbeing" is a link to the post I am replying to - it is highlighted. that is how you can see which post is being discussed if there is no quote.

I saw no need to repeat your accusations in the post I made - that would just compound the (IMO) error.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

[I]Aloysius the Gaul[/I]
Huh?

Huh WHAT?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Huh as in wtf are you talking about with roaches?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Huh as in wtf are you talking about with roaches?

Boric Acid dissolves the roaches exo-skeleton. It is not about breathing systems, it just melts them. I was thinking (or not) excess boron if sprayed (from the sky) get rid of this plight on humanity is all (need to spray 409 instead to kill the flies).

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
So you didn't bother to read the links -
1/ Boron Trioxide used in glass does not "degrade" to Boric Acid (let alone get released when the glass is broken to little bits!!
, and
2/ there's already a bit of boron in het ecosystem and it doesn't do us any harm at all.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

So you didn't bother to read the links -
1/ Boron Trioxide used in glass does not "degrade" to Boric Acid (let alone get released when the glass is broken to little bits!!
, and
2/ there's already a bit of boron in het ecosystem and it doesn't do us any harm at all.

As this the 'RANT' forum I can say this: Not enough to kill the scourge of roach infestations. You really do not know what your government knows and is hiding from you. If you disbelieve (as of course you are SUPPOSED TO BE PERFECT IN COMPLETE non belief so be it). You probably are one that thinks there are NOT ANY artificial bases on the 'woo woo dark side of the moon'. They are there and do exist. Off topic I'm just trying to sense your truth meter range. This isn't about chem trails for you; you have another agenda.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
More "huh?" I'm afraid - WTF are you going on about?

And no, this is not the RANT forum.....

ETA: you might find this useful for understanding my motives, rather than just spouting off....www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-7-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

More "huh?" I'm afraid - WTF are you going on about?

And no, this is not the RANT forum.....

ETA: you might find this useful for understanding my motives, rather than just spouting off....www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pretty sure this is the 'rant forum'. Let me put it this way AGAIN you are a skeptic regarding chem-trails because you are SUPPOSED TO BE. I would imagine you also think a random antennae array in Alaska is/are simple "telecom" devices and not what they really are (heating elements affecting the ionosphere to change world weather patterns). I think I just ranted 'spouted off' (so I should be a-ok) as far as this forum is concerned.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Oh - sorry - well thanks for setting me straight about myself despite what I wrote 2 years ago, and thanks for letting me know HAARP is an ionospheric heater - I would never have realized that if you hadn't told me...apart from having read about it all over the 'net on wiki on here and in many other places.....yeah....wow....I feel so much less ignorant now.....

Slightly dirty and greasy.....and definitely sarcastic.....but soooooooo much less ignorant!

You are a plonker for sure

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Oh - sorry - well thanks for setting me straight about myself despite what I wrote 2 years ago, and thanks for letting me know HAARP is an ionospheric heater - I would never have realized that if you hadn't told me...apart from having read about it all over the 'net on wiki on here and in many other places.....yeah....wow....I feel so much less ignorant now.....

Slightly dirty and greasy.....and definitely sarcastic.....but soooooooo much less ignorant!

You are a plonker for sure

I didn't know you two years ago. I investigated that site in 1999 when it was being built. Don't tell me you are a Wiki reviler.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I just gave you a link to why I debunk, which I wrote 2 years ago.

But hey - you're obviously not one to bother with such trivia as trying to understand anything that doesn't fit you jaundiced world view - you are a sad, sad example of humanity oppressed by yourself.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Enough....

This thread is in the rant forum
However, that does not mean civility goes out the door.

You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

That means no belittling or bickering.

So, it stops now!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me what a 'plonker' is (been called many names before). I was never the 'antagonist' here; but become a victim despite my responses in defense to name calling and attacks, evaluations of my sanity (reason for being). I would like "to the tenth power" to weigh in.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Sure a plonker is an idiot it's a name used in the UK so when someone makes a silly mistake or a stupid comment or assumption they will be called a plonker hope that helps.

edit on 29-7-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join