It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quit "looking up" and start "looking facts up".

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing
Obviously I don't believe your stories as told. I do think it's possible that some form of aerial application might occur in your area, just not in the dramatic way you describe it.

*IF* things are as bad as you say then why don't you move or DO SOMETHING about it? NO vids, no pics, no samples. What's up with that?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
Since you asked, see for yourself here www.flightradar24.com...

Go on click it. If you hurry you can catch the flight over Ft. Huachuca. If not, try the playback feature.
ETA: Pssst, try lower case in the bb code vethumanbeing.
BTW, what's with the winking emoticon? None of your numbers in this story add up.

I don't use emoticons; I think someone is messing with you brother, I NEVER use them as are to my mind juvenile (if you cant get your point across, emotionally stated an obvious; as well as definitive don't bother posting). I'm all on pins and needles waiting for the flyover to wave at and will they see my frantic gestures?! (what is the lower case in the bb code) PSSST (whispering so that no one else can hear us).
edit on 25-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
Obviously I don't believe your stories as told. I do think it's possible that some form of aerial application might occur in your area, just not in the dramatic way you describe it.

*IF* things are as bad as you say then why don't you move or DO SOMETHING about it? NO vids, no pics, no samples. What's up with that?

You really think I'm going to expose something on this forum prematurely (without evidence); no excuses Im just a practical observer at this point, think "Waldens Pond", Henry David T variety. Of course you don't believe me or the dozens of others in this area that experience this phenom and the reason being is simply YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO (believe). There is evidence of the contaminates collected by others (this is a chemtrail forum and why I respond to it), barium, aluminum and strontium, not heavy by themselves but together make a lethal combination. Whats up with what other than you use emoticons, I don't (someones messing around with you). You would give yourself a thumbs up at this point.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
a reply to: network dude
But they come out of planes! It's all INTERCONNECTED, like the matrix.

SURE as you say 'just like the (what?) matrix'; clouds, weather patterns and the Jetstream. EVERYTHING THAT EXISTS COMES OUT OF COMMERCIAL AIRCRAFTS EXHAUST AS AN IDEAFORM, even Coca-Cola bottles accidentally jettisoned and landing in Africa somewhere (and become symbols of a true PROOF of A GOD existent) all interconnected (really)? The butterfly effect (Lorenz weather patterns).

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Rob48

[I]tsurfer200h[/I]What relevance does that have? Those oxides are PART OF THE GLASS CORE. They're not floating about freely.

[I]Rob48[/I]None, and it doesn't matter what you say it won't sink in unfortunately.

So you are saying a glass core melting is not exhibiting free floating oxides. Do I need to worry the next time I fly on PART OF A GLASS CORE, shaped like a 777 or large aluminum fixed wing bird, it might disintegrate midflight, as in as an aero-plane or something with engines and seats attached to its body that might come in contact with a projectile or very dense cloud formation, Conrad Lorenz style.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
originally posted by: MagicWand67

[I]Rob48[/I]calcium oxide too. As for magnesium oxide, you can swallow the stuff as an antacid!
Have you suffered from this irrational fear of metallic elements for long?

So, you don't suffer from an irrational fear of metallic cooking utensils, carbon knives, stainless steel, aluminum pans. You have pinpointed antacids, you eat those regularly? (don't swallow your mouthwash). There was a reason forks and spoons were made of silver or gold NOT COPPER OR LEAD years ago (guess why). Stainless steel is safer but you don't get the mineral element/content. What is the best way to hurt the human; its the utensils it eats with, plastic containers liquids are held within or the Frankenstein aspect of processed foods. Are your water pipe lines constructed of copper, PEX or CPVC?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

originally posted by: [post=18188850]

Maybe Vet is a trucker constantly on the road

Only as applied in rough reference to the films as a traveler to the worlds of "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy", "BRAZIL" , "John Carter" or "District 9".
edit on 26-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Quit looking up? Network; your permanent focus (maybe just sidelong shifty eyed glances) gaze should be UPON the skies ABOVE; a Coca-Cola bottle may fall out of the skies and if you catch it (or observed where it fell) could become a tribal God form for your specie/region (an opportunity you will have missed if your eyes were closed).

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

In his defense, if you ate a bunch of fiber cable, or a bunch of concrete, you would be sick.
So there is that.

Right!

And I do admit that I don't think they should be making a habit of dropping chaff, as it does contribute to pollution (who wants to see chaff littering the ground)...HOWEVER, I don't think the chemical components in chaff should be discussed as being a chemtrail or contributing to geoengineering or being part of some sinister plot to intentionally poison people.

But you really don't know do you? Do you know what this .gov is up to, and how would you (do you have any imagination at all) or are so trusting.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
originally posted by: veteranhumanbeing

I told Mr.Thumpy; unless your are him as well that I live in the United States. You live in the expansiveness of Great Britain. Who is they (I realize this is a conspiracy forum just had to ask). This/your "cover the eyes" technique is good advice as it seems to have suited you very well in your own personal practices; and if they see you, HIDE somewhere.

Your reading comprehension is only overshadowed by your observation skills.
Way to go sport.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
went off when I was cleaning it.
edit on 26-7-2014 by network dude because: dp oh and chemtrails are still fantasy.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

But you really don't know do you? Do you know what this .gov is up to, and how would you (do you have any imagination at all) or are so trusting.

It's obvious that the Gov is genius. They picked a spot to spray their evil toxins over an area of boneheads who don't have the ability to take pictures. They can continue to spray "till the cows come home" and never worry about being caught. After all, who is going to stop them? You with your "amazing stories"? Or perhaps your neighbors, but they seem too busy being good husbands to their livestock. (think south park PETA episode)

Yep, rather than capture your amazing stories on film, run to your kitchen so you can type away about it. That will fix em!
edit on 26-7-2014 by network dude because: fixed quote

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

What relevance does that have? Those oxides are PART OF THE GLASS CORE. They're not floating about freely.

When the glass core breaks up into tiny pieces and those pieces land in water they eventually break down into boric acid.

Your comparison to Pyrex is complete red herring.

I don't suffer from any "irrational fears". It appears you suffer from a lack of common sense.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicWand67

And how much boric acid does a piece of chaff produce? How much boron is naturally present in the soil?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagicWand67

What relevance does that have? Those oxides are PART OF THE GLASS CORE. They're not floating about freely.

When the glass core breaks up into tiny pieces and those pieces land in water they eventually break down into boric acid.

Your comparison to Pyrex is complete red herring.

I don't suffer from any "irrational fears". It appears you suffer from a lack of common sense.

In what time frame will glass core break down? Two days? 10 years? 100 years? will it happen all at once, or will it happen over time? Like every other glass related item in existence?

If you truly worry about things like this, then I am sorry to have ever upset you. You have much bigger issues than I should contribute to. Please have a really, really nice day.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I told Mr.Thumpy; unless your are him as well that I live in the United States. You live in the expansiveness of Great Britain. Who is they (I realize this is a conspiracy forum just had to ask). This/your "cover the eyes" technique is good advice as it seems to have suited you very well in your own personal practices; and if they see you, HIDE somewhere.

Your reading comprehension is only overshadowed by your observation skills.
Way to go sport.

Thank you; any praise from you or minions is heartily accepted/appreciated.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

VHB[/I]But you really don't know do you? Do you know what this .gov is up to, and how would you (do you have any imagination at all) or are so trusting.

[I]network dude[/I] It's obvious that the Gov is genius. They picked a spot to spray their evil toxins over an area of boneheads who don't have the ability to take pictures. They can continue to spray "till the cows come home" and never worry about being caught. After all, who is going to stop them? You with your "amazing stories"? Or perhaps your neighbors, but they seem too busy being good husbands to their livestock. (think south park PETA episode)

Don't drag my neighbors into this, they are just simple minded generational cattle ranchers for the last 125 years; (an obvious 'expanding the argument' trickery move on your part). Gov? you mean .gov as it is an invisible force that no one here knows what its up to. I would imagine that it is totally different where you live. If you and Mr.Thumpy live in GRB you have CCTV EVERYWHERE and have nowhere to hide (no wonder you have an axe to grind, chip on the old shoulder). Wide open skies here they, the chemtrail laydowns are easily recognized for what they are. Who is going to stop whom first, those on the ground observing or those in the air 'deodorizing' the landscape? South Park can be a GREAT EDUCATIONAL TOOL yes I agree, as a focused irreverent 'on point topical' cartoon; (always full of winking hijinks).

[I]network dude[/I]]Yep, rather than capture your amazing stories on film, run to your kitchen so you can type away about it. That will fix em!
_javascript:icon('
')

I do not type away about my KITCHEN and its OWN very personal business, either running to it or from it; and I expect the same level of respect for/of privacy from it concerning me as well.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

They picked a spot to spray their evil toxins over an area of boneheads

Maybe it's the toxins that turned them into boneheads.

perhaps your neighbors, but they seem too busy being good husbands to their livestock.

The OP appears to be the one "projecting" his own thoughts onto your neighbors now.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

went off when I was cleaning it.
edit included here: 7-26-2014 by network dude "because: d/p oh and chemtrails are still fantasy

Someone ELSE created this Forum; and it wasn't you (odd that you created a thread specifically within IT addressing a self perceived FANTASY) . Take your ideas to the board/persons that created it in the first place. Apparently it seemed to be a viable topic to them; needing airing (pun intended).

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

a reply to: MagicWand67

And how much boric acid does a piece of chaff produce? How much boron is naturally present in the soil?

Not enough apparently, (is that the plan) add more boric acid to the soil to finally rid the Earth of roaches; melts their exoskeleton in a jiffy, and what about those flies, "if Noah had been wise he would have swatted those two flies".

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join