It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quit "looking up" and start "looking facts up".

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MagicWand67

I have no problem with the links you posted. I am a bit confused as to what they have to do with anything in this forum.
Cloud seeding is localized, so IMHO doesn't fit into Geo-engineering, and Chaff is tiny strips of aluminum and fiberglass, also localized. Both are as far from a mystery as you can get and most folks here know all about them.

Could you please explain the relevance since I obviously missed it.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
But they come out of planes! It's all INTERCONNECTED, like the matrix.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

To stay within the guidelines of the UN moratorium.

All SRM geoengineering research must be done at a "small scale" and be localized.

Chaff is tiny strips of aluminum and fiberglass

Should I pull up the files on the actual components of chaff again.

Remember the 13% boron oxide that's toxic.

And the 25% Magnesium/Calcium oxides?

Yet here you are again stating the same crap again.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Always combative. Well, I guess if that's how you want it to be.

Do I need to post the report about Chaff's impact on the environment? As I said before, I am not here to dispute how wonderful, or evil chaff is, but seeing you make stuff up so it sounds sinister, irritates me a bit.

Plastic is made with petroleum, and in it's liquid state, can be very harmful to the environment, so the computer you are typing on, is a huge hazard. Way to go. You are killing the earth man!

See how stupid it looks when you take things out of context. Is the chaff dripping with those chemicals, or are they in a solid state? Think McFly.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Do I need to post the report about Chaff's impact on the environment? As I said before, I am not here to dispute how wonderful, or evil chaff is, but seeing you make stuff up so it sounds sinister, irritates me a bit.

Plastic is made with petroleum, and in it's liquid state, can be very harmful to the environment, so the computer you are typing on, is a huge hazard. Way to go. You are killing the earth man!

Not only that, but let's look at the Boron oxide, Magnesium Oxide, and Calcium oxide that MagicWand mentioned as being components in chaff...

...Granted, these compounds can be harmful or toxic if ingested, especially on their own, but these compounds are also used in relatively common everyday items. Boron oxide is used in fiber optics, and fiber optical cables are almost ubiquitous in most parts of the world. Magnesium and calcium oxides are major ingredients for making cement, and magnesium oxide is used to make fire-resistent and mold-resistent drywall (wallboard).

So to list these things as being ingredients in chaff, and saying that means these ingredients make chaff a dangerously toxic substance is just falsely sounding alarm. That would be like saying fiber optic cables and cement are dangerously toxic substances.

Maybe next time you see someone pouring concrete or laying fiber optic cables, you should tell them they are making chemtrails.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

In his defense, if you ate a bunch of fiber cable, or a bunch of concrete, you would be sick.
So there is that.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

In his defense, if you ate a bunch of fiber cable, or a bunch of concrete, you would be sick.
So there is that.

Right!

And I do admit that I don't think they should be making a habit of dropping chaff, as it does contribute to pollution (who wants to see chaff littering the ground)...HOWEVER, I don't think the chemical components in chaff should be discussed as being a chemtrail or contributing to geoengineering or being part of some sinister plot to intentionally poison people.

edit on 7/25/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagicWand67
a reply to: waynos

I see how it is. You want people to look up facts. But no one should post what they find.

Then. Evidently you don't see at all.

If you feel my post has violated the T&C then report it and let a mod decide.

I'm not interested in grassing you up. Tis a simple fact that the T&C s expressly state that posts should NOT merely contain links or external text without the posters own context.

[quote ]God forbid someone should post facts from a valid source that you can't refute.

Yet again, in case you missed it, that was never said at all. It's your evasiveness and general sliminess that I have a problem with. I've actually praised some of the information you've posted, but you were too far up your own arse to notice. You only ever seem to respond to me when I disagree with you. I don't know or care why that is.

So you choose to attack the messenger instead of the message.

Ha ha, what message? That is the whole point, you don't say anything, just post "things" without comment or debate. Then when you do say something you just flat out lie. I already posted how in one thread you posted a description of what chemtrails are, then in another you don't believe in them. You've spun so many lies nothing you write is believable.

Again that's typical. Regurgitating the same contrived responses to initiate confrontation.

How about responding to the info I posted instead of repetitively making petty personal attacks?

You evidently don't know what a personal attack is. That was simply my observation, nothing more. You have shown you won't hold a straight debate many times so there's no point trying.

At the very least have the guts to direct your comments about me at me.

Happy now?

Or better yet try posting some facts of your own?

Try paying attention, I've posted plenty of facts over the last ten years. You have demonstrated a difficulty in recognising facts from fiction in your own posts so that comment doesn't surprise me.

Your comment offers nothing valid to this thread and you're completely off topic.

I wasn't trying to. I tried that many times with you in the past and got nothing but abuse and evasion in return, yet my opinion towards you now seems to somehow surprise you? I could have slagged you off privately in a U2U, but instead had "the guts" as you laughingly put it, to post where you could see what I was saying. Go figure.

You say "cloud seeding again" with no further explanation.

As did you. Where is YOUR explanation why that post was relevant? This was what I was remarking on.

Now, I posted my observational opinion on what you were doing as I said. I've answered your response here, this can end now and you can continue with your game if you like, your choice. Unless you address these points again, I've said all I need to.

I may try and discuss things amicably with you again in the future, I'm pretty forgiving like that, but everything I've said is coloured by your behaviour and activity towards me. Whether or not anything is done about that is up to you, I'll generally chat happily to anybody, but everyone has a limit.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagicWand67

To stay within the guidelines of the UN moratorium.

All SRM geoengineering research must be done at a "small scale" and be localized.

Chaff is tiny strips of aluminum and fiberglass

Remember the 13% boron oxide that's toxic.

And the 25% Magnesium/Calcium oxides?

What relevance does that have? Those oxides are PART OF THE GLASS CORE. They're not floating about freely.

Sheesh. Ever use Pyrex cookware? That is also 13% boron oxide, which is why it's called borosilicate glass. Ordinary drinking glasses are about 10% calcium oxide too. As for magnesium oxide, you can swallow the stuff as an antacid!

Have you suffered from this irrational fear of metallic elements for long?

edit on 25-7-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Sure but you may want to read this first.

www.ellsworth.af.mil...

Maybe this will help you understand the hows and why's of chaff. Although I have my doubts.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

What relevance does that have? Those oxides are PART OF THE GLASS CORE. They're not floating about freely.

None, and it doesn't matter what you say it won't sink in unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Cloud Seeding with Liquid Nitrogen and Siver Iodide

And how new is this news to you?

The most common chemicals used for cloud seeding include silver iodide, potassium iodide and dry ice (solid carbon dioxide). Liquid propane, which expands into a gas, has also been used. This can produce ice crystals at higher temperatures than silver iodide. The use of hygroscopic materials, such as table salt, is becoming more popular[citation needed] after promising research.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks for the history lesson, but that isn't something new.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
(I AM STILL ALIVE and in the best of health) NO bedbugs here; just the random fly over chem trail dusters.

So you aren't getting sick by these flyovers? You are in the best of health?
That is a large contradiction from your previous statements. You sure do seem confused.

I go inside (as any wise person would) and I have a feasible/reasonable air filtration system; made of a combination of aluminum hats, hockey masks and various gizmos (not so good for the livestock) as they don't live/stalled in my 17th century kitchen and I cannot pay for the excessive tin foil. The only confusion here is that you don't live in this area so have no relationship to what I and others experience. You are talking blind (without direct experience). Random flyovers in nice tight grids (no destination) spilling a silver substance on the ground is anything but normal vapor trail activity.
edit on 25-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

[I]DenyObjuscation[/I]You have been shown several times that commercial aircraft routinely fly through your "No fly zone". You have shown nothing to support your delusional claim. Still having trouble with your geography. El paso is actually 30 miles south of due east from your claimed location, not "WAY" NE as you say.
Tucson is 60 miles north of the border. You have said you are 60 miles north of the border. You have said you were "80 miles due east of Tucson". That puts you closer to Tucson than Tucson is to Phoenix yet you refer to Phoenix/Tucson as if they are near each other.

Where are these "commercial aircraft" flying to, (in such abundance you claim to be major flight paths) as in destination? Show me a major international airport with runways that can accomodate a commercial jet on a direct north to south flight path that makes any sense; from Tucson or Phoenix across the AZ Mexico border into the wilds or farm villages of Sonora? Tucson is further north of me and not in the 60 mile limit. The major flight path Tucson to El Paso is 30 (AT LEAST) miles north of where I live; and may clip my county, but for the most part the flyover is in Graham and Pima.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing
Since you asked, see for yourself here www.flightradar24.com...

Go on click it. If you hurry you can catch the flight over Ft. Huachuca. If not, try the playback feature.

ETA: Pssst, try lower case in the bb code vethumanbeing.
edit on 25-7-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

BTW, what's with the winking emoticon? None of your numbers in this story add up.
edit on 25-7-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I go inside (as any wise person would) and I have a feasible/reasonable air filtration system; made of a combination of aluminum hats, hockey masks and various gizmos (not so good for the livestock) as they don't live/stalled in my 17th century kitchen and I cannot pay for the excessive tin foil.
That's good to hear. I'd hate to think you actually suffer the cough, the watery eyes and those nosebleeds you were talking about before.

The tin shack has a kitchen? Livin' large there ain't ya? Again

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
originally posted by: veteranhumanbeing

[I]network dude[/I]I answered your question to me about my location. How about you? do you know where you live? Perhaps you could offer your zip code. I doubt "they" could find you by that alone. (If they get close, just cover your eyes, if you can't see them, they can't see you)

I told Mr.Thumpy; unless your are him as well that I live in the United States. You live in the expansiveness of Great Britain. Who is they (I realize this is a conspiracy forum just had to ask). This/your "cover the eyes" technique is good advice as it seems to have suited you very well in your own personal practices; and if they see you, HIDE somewhere.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentSmith
What an entertaining thread, the derailment attempts by certain people especially revealing. Book/DVD sales must be dropping so desperate times call for desperate measures.

Though I'm almost starting to believe in chemtrails.... The evident brain damage they have caused in those who claim to be affected by them speaks for itself.

Don't believe in them; ask my livestock why good emergency animal husbandry tactics result in goopy Vaseline rubs to/in their nasal cavities (to avoid the bloody nose results) or the make shift eyeball/ear covering headress bandanas. They look smart in the end. Don't believe it as it is CRAZY TIME.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

[I]Veteranhumanbing[/I] I go inside (as any wise person would) and I have a feasible/reasonable air filtration system; made of a combination of aluminum hats, hockey masks and various gizmos (not so good for the livestock) as they don't live/stalled in my 17th century kitchen and I cannot pay for the excessive tin foil.

[I]DenyObfuscation[/I]That's good to hear. I'd hate to think you actually suffer the cough, the watery eyes and those nosebleeds you were talking about before.
The tin shack has a kitchen? Livin' large there ain't ya? Again

It does have a kitchen (stick frame permanent home on a foundation); I'm not a caravaner gypsy by nature. Here is the strange thing, one as a human does suffer the cough the bloody nose and exhaustion (muscle weakness). The livestock have a problem same; just getting up off the ground after a lie down experience twisted hocks that lame them (ballooned). I live as large as my imagination allows and that is huge in itself as I don't live in fear.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

If that is purpose here its not working.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join