It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quit "looking up" and start "looking facts up".

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing
I should hope you do - god alone knows what's been living in that "water" for the last 20,000 years since it went down there!! :O

20,000 years ago the water wasn't polluted by humans. Here is my best advice for you. Bless your water; put it in a labeled glass container with these words taped to it:
I Love You.
Chi of Life.
Gratitude.
These small changes WITH YOUR WILL/YOUR intent TO CHANGE the molecular structure of the water molecule will change the waters structure (think snowflakes), to accomplish a good thing or a bad thing. This is proven. Whatever you do; do not HATE ON YOUR WATER. It goes right into your body and will atrophy your organs. As an aside, humans for the last 300 years so distrusted water they only drank liquids in a pasteurized beer, boiled water TEA or wine form.
edit on 23-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

The list looks pretty accurate if you want to start playing the semantics game.

Something all you skeptics love to do.

There's obviously no unified theory of "chemtrails".

I'm not surprised that someone has thought of shuttle exhaust before.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicWand67

well then - your breath too...and mine.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

a reply to: veteranhumanbeing
deep subsurface mictrobes

What, did I miss something? This may be why I filter my water; certainly not based upon your paranoid deep subsurface mictobe idea (I AM STILL ALIVE and in the best of health) NO bedbugs here; just the random fly over chem trail dusters.
edit on 24-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

Visible trails at cruise altitude are ice.

What about the smaller aircraft LAYING down what you would call vapor trails? that are not flying at "altitude" 35,000 feet and are not 727s, or 777s (no where near east west fight paths from major airports) and turn on dimes to make the tic-tac-toe patterns. You would have these as overly large mosquito misinterpretations.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

a reply to: vethumanbeing

none of which comprises a "DMZ"

Of course it is. Its called DONT FLY OVER THIS AREA IDIOT because there is a deadly party happening between the Defense Dept. military activity recon, (regarding illegals and drug trafficking) TRW/ NSA and the HOME LAND SECURITY act IN REGARDS TO MEXICO. The surveillance that is so on going that you as a pilot would be ill advised (OR CERTIFIABLY CRAZY) to file a flight plan over this area as you will be a distraction (plus the question what the frig are you doing here in the first place as a major commercial airline no destination feasible ) HAVE YOU LOST YOUR WAY, El Paso or Phoenix/Tucson is directionally WAY northeast/west of here (why waste jet fuel and longer hours equals passenger discomfort to for fun watch some fighter jets scramble outside your windows, unless its a six flags new concept "in the sky" carnival ride and they paid extra).

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

What about the smaller aircraft LAYING down what you would call vapor trails? that are not flying at "altitude" 35,000 feet and are not 727s, or 777s (no where near east west fight paths from major airports) and turn on dimes to make the tic-tac-toe patterns. You would have these as overly large mosquito misinterpretations.

They don't exist outside of your posts on ATS

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

And where exactly do you live; (obviously not my next door neighbor). Are you saying homeland security is non-existent; fakery as fallacy not true). What do you mean by "THEY" exactly as you are vague descriptively; regarding my non existent outside posts.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

That's way too personal almost like a KISS. What are you afraid of Aloysius (POLISH) or in English pronunciation ALLO-ISH-ISSsss.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

And where exactly do you live; (obviously not my next door neighbor).

No I'm not your neighbour but you and your neighbours have had ample opportunity to prove me wrong

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

No I'm not your neighbour but you and your neighbours have had ample opportunity to prove me wrong

Answer the question and stop dodging, where do you live.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Mrthumpy; You have a collect irreverent D/P call from a state correctional facility; will you accept this call?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I'm in the UK, can't you tell by the way I'm able to spell neighbour correctly?

The 'they' obviously referred to the aircraft you mentioned. Feel free to prove me wrong

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   

I'm in the UK, can't you tell by the way I'm able to spell neighbour correctly?

The 'they' obviously referred to the aircraft you mentioned. Feel free to prove me wrong

I thought it was I before E. except after C. So goes the English language 'folk lore' as far as Oxford or Cambridge is concerned in creating the best interpretation of 'human speak' EVER. Hey by the way my name is Veteran Human Being, its a pleasure to meet you.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
-in reply to Mrthumpy Post Excetera Excetera...(where did the italics come into play)

VeteranHumanBeing[/I]What about the smaller aircraft LAYING down what you would call vapor trails? that are not flying at "altitude" 35,000 feet and are not 727s, or 777s (no where near east west fight paths from major airports) and turn on dimes to make the tic-tac-toe patterns. You would have these as overly large mosquito misinterpretations.

mrthumpyThey don't exist outside of your posts on ATS

You mean the THEY are not mosquito misinterpretations as very large objects with vapor trails, or smaller dragonflies that are just having fun putting out wild fires that don't exist (its all imaginary funsterisms as far as the local inhabitants are concerned/to be kind we are all delusional).

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

You keep talking about where the nearest airports are. Don't you understand that commercial traffic that flies overhead will quite probably not be going to or from your local airports? Airliners fly for thousands of miles between stops.

Here in Hampshire, in southern England, I can watch jets flying overhead that (to take an example I can see on FR24 right now) took off in Boston and will land in Dubai. Neither of those airports is within 3,000 miles of my house and yet the planes fly overhead. When the conditions are right, they leave trails.
edit on 24-7-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   

That's way too personal almost like a KISS. What are you afraid of Aloysius (POLISH) or in English pronunciation ALLO-ISH-ISSsss.

Aloysius is Latin, not Polish.

And if you are going down the oft trodden path that "all chemical trails are chemtrails" as so many chemmies are wont to do, then our breath is a chemtrail.

Don't blame me for that - it's a definition you are proposing.

The only thing I am really afraid of from chemtrails is that some idiot will make good on one of the threats to shoot down an aircraft that are freely scattered all over the 'net.

Other than that I feel that debunking this drivel is a useful public service.

What's your excuse for continually trying to muddy the waters?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul
And how do you pronounce it? There are (YES; NO SURPRIZE) two pronunciations of Aloysius is it the Latin or the English? Much like your arguments. Debunk away in all faith and goodness of service to whom or what exactly are you serving. Not sure your going to get a good review next quarter. Excuses? continually; I don't have to try muddying anything I'm just trying to clarify/clear the waters (don't drink bottled water), 60% of it comes from human waste sewage salvage plants.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

You keep talking about where the nearest airports are. Don't you understand that commercial traffic that flies overhead will quite probably not be going to or from your local airports? Airliners fly for thousands of miles between stops.

Here in Hampshire, in southern England, I can watch jets flying overhead that (to take an example I can see on FR24 right now) took off in Boston and will land in Dubai. Neither of those airports is within 3,000 miles of my house and yet the planes fly overhead. When the conditions are right, they leave trails.

You really cannot think the USA is blanketed by air traffic the way the Uros are? Every 30 seconds, minutes we experience fly overs? Why are you picking upon a fellow Scottish/English by birth living here (I know why; you must have guessed and you two cannot get along anger/fear/false pride) even though you colluded for appeasement some of years ago; Mary Queen of Scots is still remembered . Glad I'm not Irish; your attitude toward others here in this forum is reprehensible.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join