Quit "looking up" and start "looking facts up".

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MagicWand67
Yes, the point is that contrails are not chemtrails. They are ice which nucleates on very small amounts of impurities. Chemtrail sites, however, tell you that contrails are not made of ice at all, but they consist ENTIRELY of toxic chemicals. Check out what Dane Wigington writes on his site. He says persistent contrails are so rare that "most people will never see one". If he says it's 100% toxic chemicals and I say it is ice (did I say pure ice?) and in reality it is 99.9999%+ ice, then who is right?

And now that I and others have made that clear, you have changed your story to try and make it look as though you were right all along. But you're not fooling anyone.

Nobody disputes that burning jet fuel causes pollution, or that contrail cirrus blocks solar radiation. That is not what this thread is about. It's about "chemtrails", ie deliberate spraying of chemicals in addition to normal combustion products. Which don't exist.

And that your attempt to minimize the metal particles, soot and exhaust gases is again LIES.

First direct sulfuric acid detection in the exhaust plume of a jet aircraft in flight

I'm not minimising. You are exaggerating and scaremongering. If you took the time to read that article rather than quote-mining snippets that you think support your case, you would see that even the "sulphur rich plume" had levels of 1300 parts per TRILLION by volume of sulphuric acid. That's 1.3 parts per billion. The limit for sulphate in drinking water in the USA is 250 parts per MILLION, or almost 200,000 times higher than the amounts you are talking about.

A few parts per trillion of aluminium and other metals, and a few parts per million of sulphur and carbon, does not turn a contrail into a chemtrail. Like I said, you could melt contrails down and they would pass every safety test for drinking water with flying colours (no pun intended). Your classic bait and switch shows that you know you were wrong.
edit on 21-7-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagicWand67
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

The soot, metal particulates and other aerosols in the exhaust act as CCN for the ice crystals.

I do agree that the bulk of a contrail is H2O. That was never the issue.

Rob specifically said a contrail is ice and people who think they contain aluminum and barium are scammers.

Perhaps Rob was not lying and is just incorrect and misinformed. Either way he's WRONG.

Contrails do contain small amounts of aluminum, barium and other metal particulates.

They also contain methane, sulfates, soot and other exhaust gases. As stated on the NASA website.

Sure -- there are trace amounts of pollution in contrails because there is pollution in the air in which a contrail formed. Nobody is disputing that fact.

And yes -- That pollution comes from jets, but it also comes from factories and automobiles.

I'm not sure what your point is. Are you saying a contrail is a "chemtrail" simply because the jet exhaust adds a certain level of pollution to the air? If so, then automobile exhaust creates far far more chemtrails than jet planes. The stuff coming from the smokestacks of factories create far worse chemtrails than jets.

edit on 7/21/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

So by your logic, we can stop calling water, "water" and now refer to it as "chemical soup"?

Think about the levels of those impurities allowed in our drinking water.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
MagicWand67 --

It seems you are equating "jet engine exhaust" to "chemtrails". Just so we are clear on your definition, it seems you would categorize this video as planes spewing chemtrails:

Correct?

These planes are adding pollution and particulates into the air, just like they do at altitude (even more at these low altitudes, because the engines are optimized for cruising), but the air is too warm for the ice crystals that make up a visible contrail to form at these low altitudes.

edit on 7/21/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

It appears you're just too ignorant to understand it.

I have already told you once...sweet talking will get you nowhere with me.

More proof of your ignorance.

Wow you really have nothing to contribute do you?

Make all the petty insults you like this isn't my first encounter with members like you, so this could be fun are you ready to go for the ride?

I was just following your suggestion.

No, because if you did we wouldn't be having this little discussion now would we?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So by your logic

Think you could be stretching it a bit with that...logic?

Just asking...

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The reason contrails "are just water" is that the water is all you can see - the soot, unburned fuel, SOx, NOx, CO, CO2, etc is all invisible (to all intents and purposes - soot can sometimes be seen) - so when you see a contrail all you are seeing is water.

Is there all that other junk in the atmosphere - absolutely - much of it you are breathing out yourself with every breath too - and yes it is specifically in jet exhaust.

but you do not see it.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

[I]Aloysious the Gaul[/I]

The reason contrails "are just water" is that the water is all you can see - the soot, unburned fuel, SOx, NOx, CO, CO2, etc is all invisible (to all intents and purposes - soot can sometimes be seen) - so when you see a contrail all you are seeing is water.
Is there all that other junk in the atmosphere - absolutely - much of it you are breathing out yourself with every breath too - and yes it is specifically in jet exhaust.

From 35,000 feet? yes water only seen as vapor trails. The other junk in the atmosphere is what absolutely?, "Much of it you are breathing out yourself-(don't be afraid) and yes it is specifically in jet exhaust". So, 777s have lungs also that breathe and mimic the human as well. All invisible to the naked eye (so we are accidently poisoning ourselves hibachi style or just OPEN SOME WINDOWS).

[I]Aloysius the Gaul[/I] but you do not see it.

WE DO NOT SEE IT? Is this a good thing? or a really bad thing; as we do not SEE IT or are informed WHATSOEVER ; because we are not supposed to know, or be apprised of what is contaminating the atmosphere other than SOx,Nox,Co,Co2 ETC.. (WHOS IN CHARGE HERE ANYWAY) I will make sure to let the livestock know JUST HOLD YOUR BREATH; otherwise you might be contributing to the degradation/too high consumption of oxygen.
edit on 21-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Correct.

Granted, since the contrail is visible indication that a plane flew through that general part of the sky (assuming the winds don't move the contrail too much), I suppose that maybe (just maybe) the contrail is an indication that there may be a slightly higher amount of aircraft exhaust particulate sin that part of the sky.

However, even in that case, the contrail is an indication only of that exhaust -- it isn't the exhaust itself.

It may be true that the ice of a forming contrail can nucleate on a particle of soot, but once that contrail forms, the ice itself becomes a nucleation point for other ice crystals. THAT is why a contrail can be mostly ice -- because moisture from the atmosphere deposits as ice on other ice.

Eventually (very quickly, actually), the amount of ice nucleating on ice is far greater than ice nucleating on a soot particle. So that makes the contrail mostly ice.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

So by your logic, we can stop calling water, "water" and now refer to it as "chemical soup"?

Who is WE? some authority that allows what exactly; contaminates to remain in the water supply? Do you realize 60 percent of 'bottled' water comes from sewage treatment plants as "reclaimed" purified human waste water? (including and not excluding carbonated popular brands of the soda pop beverage variety) . Chemical soup would be any processed/non-organic (bug sprayed/hybrid food stuffs) or that which is irradiated. I filter my water.
edit on 21-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing
Are you deliberately being incomprehensible, or do you really actually not understand that jet exhaust is mostly invisible - just like car exhaust??

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
Are you deliberately being incomprehensible, or do you really actually not understand that jet exhaust is mostly invisible - just like car exhaust??

I only notice the chem trails so YES they are obvious; I live in a DMZ 60 miles from the Mexico border no fly over zone by commercial aircraft (no destination to or from) this airspace other than military. What do you mean as my being deliberately incomprehensible?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

So you have completely ignored several posts showing that you are not in a "no fly zone" at all, and that lots of commercial air traffic will pass by? The idea that there is a no fly zone along the Mexican border is totally laughable.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

There is no "DMZ" along the Mexican border - you are supposed to deny ignorance here - not demonstrate it.

Your post I replied to was incomprehensible - the words did not make any sense.

edit on 22-7-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: network dude

Chemical soup would be any processed/non-organic (bug sprayed/hybrid food stuffs) or that which is irradiated. I filter my water.

As any chemist will tell you, simple filtering doesn't remove dissolved substances. You try testing your filtered water some time. You'll find it contains a hell of a lot more non-H₂O than a contrail does.

new topics
top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join