It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quit "looking up" and start "looking facts up".

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MagicWand67

Chemtraills you say...Why because the title says so?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Time to update your sources

manmade punch hole clouds change the weather

For years, meteorologists have noticed and speculated upon odd holes that develop in the cloud cover as if punched out by God's ice pick. The consensus grew that these lacunae were being generated by passing aircraft, which spread enough energy to change floating supercooled water droplets into ice that drifted down out of the high skies.

Now, a new study published in Science suggests that these manmade holes have unusual weather-changing properties. In about 5 percent of the cases under investigation (10 to 15 percent in the winter), the precipitation knocked loose by jets from the so-called "punch-hole clouds" caused a measurable increase in rain or snowfall near airports, according to the team of Andrew J. Heymsfield of the National Center for Atmospheric Research in Boulder, Colo. It's a minimal, but demonstrative, example of how humans can cause changes in weather patterns.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Are you serious? Your 'update' says basically the same thing as what he posted says.

It matters not how much information one gathers if they don't comprehend it.

Now, are you going to at least attempt to support your baseless attack on an ATS member by the photoshop accusation?

Why would you even claim it's photoshopped? Is the site I linked using a photoshopped image?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I take it you didn't actually read the info or you wouldn't have posted something that says the same thing.

But here you go...

www.weather.com...

Reading comprehension is your friend...use it sometime.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
a reply to: network dude

I'm on the fence when it comes to chemtrails, but to be honest seeing posters like yourself constantly making threads against chemtrails makes me very suspicious. I mean why do you care if people think they are chemtrails instead of contrails, and why do you get defensive towards pro chemtrail people?

I couldn't agree more, great call...This thread is an attempt at dis info..chem trails are certainly real..no doubt..anybody who thinks otherwise needs a rain check.

I am so pleased to see someone pointing this general trend out,it is happening all to often on this site.It is also a clear indication when there are sensitive topics in which info is trying to be suppressed.

Listen..this site is run by Masons..of which Network Dude is a member of,it is truly pathetic that people would sell themselves to these evil organisations at the expense of their fellow man.(can't get link up,please read the blog site 'The Atlantean Conspiracy' and type in ATS on that search and you will have some priceless info about this site)-props to all the decent members though.

As for the old chem trails,my money is on their purpose being to hide the imminent incoming Brown Dwarf/Planet X.They are most wide spread at sunrise/set incidentally..hmmm...I also imagine that they are full of nasties from heavy metals and what not..i mean tptb couldn't pass the opportunity to further f/@# us in the a/#@.

On that note..good hunting lol

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Maybe when Saturday morning cartoons are over you can have an adult style conversation?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Buddyman

I am so pleased to see someone pointing this general trend out,it is happening all to often on this site.It is also a clear indication when there are sensitive topics in which info is trying to be suppressed.

That's "PlanetXisHere" logic. Will MrManunnaki be joining us?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Here you go ...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I couldn't agree more, great call...This thread is an attempt at dis info..chem trails are certainly real..no doubt..anybody who thinks otherwise needs a rain check.

Care to provide anything and I do mean anything scientific that shows evidence that chemtrails are real, because that is something that nobody has been able to do.

I will patiently wait for your evidence.

Listen..this site is run by Masons..of which Network Dude is a member of,it is truly pathetic that people would sell themselves to these evil organisations at the expense of their fellow man.(can't get link up,please read the blog site 'The Atlantean Conspiracy' and type in ATS on that search and you will have some priceless info about this site)-props to all the decent members though.

So a blog is your source this site is run by Masons?

You may want to tell the owners of this site that you have found them out, because for some reason they don't know it but you do...impressive.

As for the old chem trails,my money is on their purpose being to hide the imminent incoming Brown Dwarf/Planet X.

Would that be the same one that was supposed to show in 2012?

I understand why you think chemtrails are real now.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Maybe when Saturday morning cartoons are over you can have an adult style conversation?

I doubt it ...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Look, there are some things we just don't talk about here. You seem to have hit on several of them. First off, Yes the masons do control every aspect of your life, but you aren't supposed to notice. Second, Skeptic Overlord doesn't know that I rule this site yet. (I let him think he has control)

And most importantly, WE DON'T SAY THE "N" WORD!!! Niburu is where we get all out power from. If you say the word too many times, you take the chance of fracturing the time-space continuum, and then cause a planetary shift. (trust me when I say, you don't want a planetary shift)

Now please continue as if you didn't know any of this and we will all get along just fine.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Here you go ...

So how many times have you pushed it already, as it looks pretty well used.

I guess this is the best you can do, as you can't counter anything that has been posted, but it is funny watching the path you take...Keep it up I need a good chuckle.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

This whole thread is one big joke.

A bunch of circus clowns gathered in a circle jerk.

Where's WeedWhacker at? He's missing all the fun.

You know how he loves these circle jerk sessions.

btw: Nice pics Rob..... "cough cough"
edit on 19-7-2014 by MagicWand67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Look, there are some things we just don't talk about here. You seem to have hit on several of them. First off, Yes the masons do control every aspect of your life, but you aren't supposed to notice. Second, Skeptic Overlord doesn't know that I rule this site yet. (I let him think he has control)

I would give you two stars for that if I could.

On another subject...

Did you happen to catch the meteor that was seen in NC last night?

Maybe that was a warning shot from the Nibiru civil defense crew telling us they were coming.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

A bunch of circus clowns gathered in a circle jerk.

Something chemtreail believers know alot about.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Where's WeedWhacker at? He's missing all the fun.

I have no idea and it's none of my business anyway. If you're truly concerned perhaps you could contact the aliens you hitched a ride with from magic mountain on New Year's Eve? Maybe they could tell you.

I thought I missed DerelictLeStranger, I was wrong.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagicWand67
a reply to: waynos

This one is on the house

You don't seriously think replies like this reflect in any way positively on you, even to people on your own side of the discussion, do you?
edit on 19-7-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: waynos

I really don't care about people's opinions of me. The entire crew from metabunk is joke.

You don't really think anyone takes that website seriously do you?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

And that's why I haven't bothered replying again. It's pretty obvious that MagicWand and co are just having fun and don't believe the chemtrail/Nibiru nonsense. Don't feed.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join