It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Preparing for Ground Invasion

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The war effort of Hamas would be handicapped if Israel would bomb the Gaza electrical plant and cut the Israeli supply of electricity to Gaza. And the civilians of Gaza are the ones who cheer each rocket to Israel and voted Hamas into power.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: princeofpeace
The war effort of Hamas would be handicapped if Israel would bomb the Gaza electrical plant and cut the Israeli supply of electricity to Gaza. And the civilians of Gaza are the ones who cheer each rocket to Israel and voted Hamas into power.

WHy not just stop sending aid and water and food into the area then? If they want to support the hamas leadership they have to be willing to accep the price of starvation, dehydration,and disease popping up. Israel dont need to bomb them,just blockade them into submission.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: princeofpeace

WHy not just stop sending aid and water and food into the area then? If they want to support the hamas leadership they have to be willing to accep the price of starvation, dehydration,and disease popping up. Israel dont need to bomb them,just blockade them into submission.

What a great, freedom-loving, democratic world we live in where it is morally acceptable to starve and kill an entire ethnic group to force them to accept submission to you.

Let's think of some examples of countries where "blockading for democracy" has worked...

North Korea?
Cuba?
Iran?

Nope, doesn't seem to have worked. In fact, according to the American government, media, and population, these three countries are all run by insane cult-like governments and their people are all hostages- and the only solution is further isolation because the last 40-60 years wasn't enough. And the rest of the world has to nod its head because the USA is the country leading these blockades. Just like how the world nods its head at Israel blockading Gaza.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Those places were not GAZA though. Gaza NEEDS water. cut off the water you eventually win when they are too weak from dehydration to carry on. its more humane than bombs. And this is my ONLY reply to you you will get in this thread.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Those places were not GAZA though. Gaza NEEDS water. cut off the water you eventually win when they are too weak from dehydration to carry on. its more humane than bombs. And this is my ONLY reply to you you will get in this thread.

Denying them with water is more humane than bombing them, for the purpose of forcing them to submit to total submission and assimilation.

Is this what you said?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I didnt know were to post this news, but if ATS had a section called "psychopaths" it would be the best fit...

I give you 2 links..

1st link, you just watch the photo no need to translate it.. : link

second link, again a photo is a thousand words : link

In the first link, israeli allow their children to paint the bombs (with love israel)
In the second link, israeli taking pop-corn and coffee and watching the view, while they bombard or killing civilians.. Americans have a huge responsibility for it, you feed that... look the result now.
edit on 18-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
18 dead and 52 injured israelis yesterday... link
edit on 20-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
here is another "psychopaths" behavior from this tribe, They singing a song and the refrain is : There is no school tomorrow in Gaza, because there ano children, there is no school tomorrow in Gaza, because we killed them all.

edit on 29-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

... Planet of the Apes reference?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
It is worrying that so man people see this as black and white, black vs white (Chess reference), two opposing forces colliding when in reality it's far different.

I am alarmed that so many people (who side with the Israeli Regimes offensive) refer to any operation in Gaza as a blanket one on ALL of the people in and around Gaza not differentiating between the many factions that exist amongst the Palestinian people.

This is even more apparent as I watch on TV, listen on the Radio and read Alternative News sources (including ATS) and am horrified how The Elderly, Women and Children, the Innocent are slaughtered to make the statement that NO Palestinian life is equal to an Israeli one (those that are under the threat of rockets).

So much so that I compared the Gaza of a few weeks ago the Gaza of today and it's a crumbling ruin, barely a memory in someone's mind and to me its obvious that part of the strategy of this aggressive offensive by the Israeli Regime is to demolish any existence of the current inhabitants to make it both difficult (impossible) to return to Gaza and to prepare the ground for future settlements and industry (more likely the the latter due to the BP gas deal).

Gaza all but clings on to the map that is now Israel or rather the occupied territories as Israel never actually took anything without force and bloodshed from the Palestinians.

This is a sick twisted regime like any other regime, like that of Asad, Sadam, Gadaffi - those that came to power through the will of the people (or by force), the regime of Israel but we must differentiate the people from the aggressors as they are as much victims as anyone else.

There are indoctrinated Israeli's who only know hate and equally there are Jews around the world who probably feel the same, as are Muslims and any other religious group and/or race...hate is universal as is love.

However I saw great solidarity and humanity in the marches that took place here in the UK and it's united people of all walks of life who normally wouldn't have done so and that is a good sign, it's a sign of hope and that maybe in the future humanity will rise from the ashes and say enough is enough to war and bloodshed.

Imagine what we could achieve through unity.

Both sides want it, I know this very well but the people in power, the Israeli regime and lets not forget Hamas, the proxy arm of Iran.

Oh yes, I do not doubt the claims of Israel with regards to Hamas in that they are funded by (elements in/around Iran) and are nothing more than a proxy tool for Iran to keep their aggression towards Israel alive...The Ayatollah of Iran was on TV a few days ago making a statement that "The people of Palestine should be armed".

No they should not! They don't need any more cycles of violence.

The problem is two fold, on the one hand you have a rabid dog that is out of control i.e. the Israeli regime and on the other hand you proxy groups like Hamas who do nothing but destroy any chance of peace or freedom for the Palestinian people.

I believe the people on the ground have no knowledge of the rockets that have been placed in and around civilian places (but that all of Gaza is inhabited by people in a populace not some battle field) but they are supplied and supported by Iran and any other faction that wants to d!ck about with this region.

The peace process can only happen if Israel returns some land back or at least shows equality, lifts some (if not all) of the sanctions and backs off from it's aggressive attitude (allowing UN and others to move more freely on the ground).

The other side of this requires the Arab nations to unite and tell Iran (and anyone other entity) to back off and then work with the Palestinians elects and the people on the ground to shut down Hamas for good.

It's really that simple...I have lived long enough to have seen the many faces of the conflict in Palestine from the early days when there was real violence towards the Israelis from the freedom fighters and from Israel - it was much worse in a different way.

There is hope but it can only from the people, from all sides to say enough is enough.
edit on 1-8-2014 by old_god because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2014 by old_god because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join