It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Preparing for Ground Invasion

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: demus
a reply to: rustyclutch

I will ask again: could it be possible that Israel is trying to provoke such an action to achieve some grand goal?

Like what, nuking all the countries hostile to them? If they did, they would be a small patch of land in a radioactive wasteland. I know some people have postulated on forums that is exactly what they want to do, but I can't imagine anyone being that crazy.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosha

I am fully aware of the options they had. I don't debate the death and destructiveness that has come from the creation of Israel. I am right there with you. But the reality is that Israel exists and you and everyone else better get used to it. Now if the world could just get everyone to stop killing each other in the here and now.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flint2011

I am fully aware of the options they had. I don't debate the death and destructiveness that has come from the creation of Israel. I am right there with you. But the reality is that Israel exists and you and everyone else better get used to it. Now if the world could just get everyone to stop killing each other in the here and now.

I'm sorry, no, I will not accept the unacceptable. I will never call Palestine Israel and zionism will end.

Would you have said the same if Nazi Germany had demanded the right to keep control pf most of Europe too?

No?

Why not?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: old_god

Humanity is Gaza today, we are with them, resisting all forms of tyranny.

We thought the Nazi's were an evil on this Earth but I can assure you the world will see the true evil of the Zionist regime through this campaign of murder.

But lets be clear, my anger is with the regime, not the people of the land...yes most are twisted by the doctrines of Zionism but there are good people on all sides.

Yes, and if you read my posts..you will see a similar position...everything ends..even zionism...and it cant end fast enough.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Sorry, I live in the present. Resent Israel and cal it Palestine all you like. It has no bearing on the facts on the ground now and the reality is that it exists. Whether anyone likes it is of no consequence. I do understand what you are saying and how you feel though. I just don't agree with it in practical terms.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
The invasion is possible and Palestinians should be prepared.

The public of so many countries are concern with this and I, as an average listener to mass media, won't trust the many news defaming the Palestinians and trying to give relevance to the Israel's attack on Gaza. Scratch that, on the previous attacks as well. Israel has been dominating all the sentiments since their epic survival of the Holocaust. It's beyond me how media painted them some kind of a badass chick stepping on all the big boys and stuffs, surviving attempts from the Palestinians. But it isn't a fair fight when all cameras are just pointing at Israel. The whole picture isn't there. I saw a video disclosed of a raped Palestinian girl thrown into the barren street naked. Nobody dared to come out and console or take her to safety. But when a Palestinian man came out to take her, he was shot numerous times from afar. I found out that the girl was rape by Zionist soldiers and they shot the guy who tried to save her. There was also a video of a Muslim Palestinian, forced to deny the existence of his God. They threatened to bury him alive if he refused to heed. A gun was pointed at his head while they say that but the man rather die praying for the last time to his God. What makes it so incredible, was how this video was shot by the members of Zionist themselves. As though, for fun. As though to record their 'achievements' and check something off from a bucket list.

I won't tell the Palestinians to make peace with Israel. It's the matter of pride, honor, survival and faith. They've been ignored for too long and have played nice, going to teachers to complain about the bully while having their head, hands and feet ripped off. If Israel wanted to attack them, I'll just say, Palestine, I'm behind you and for the sake of your faith and honor, do what you have to do. If Israel goes along with their plan, then we'll know just how far they will go to have their way. And I would like to question what the world leaders, the United Nations and all the impartial NGOs did to aid Palestine. Was it enough? To just donate money and food. Why don't they have the decency to stand up for humanity? I wonder if the public have rallied the streets enough to get them to have a say in this.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
That's quite true. But they are very resourceful and smart, from what I've observed.
Who won't under such pressure to survive yet another day without being randomly shot at or bombed at
just cause your neighbour's paranoid?

a reply to: samsamm9

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flint2011

Sorry, I live in the present. Resent Israel and cal it Palestine all you like. It has no bearing on the facts on the ground now and the reality is that it exists. Whether anyone likes it is of no consequence. I do understand what you are saying and how you feel though. I just don't agree with it in practical terms.

I do too and from my perspective you are supporting the modern day equivalent of the Reich and worse, asking people to deny their own eyes and consciences to join you. To that , in this moment and from every bone in my body I say,HELL NO. Palestine Lives.
edit on 14-7-2014 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

I am sorry you feel that way. But your assumptions are a far cry from the truth. I feel sorry for you. Do some research on my postings regarding Israel here. I am a far cry from a supporter of Israel but Palestine or Israel in name is semantics. It's a shame that you only see and hear what you want from what I have posted. I wish you the best. I really do. It's a highly charged topic so I am forgiving. I hope you find it in your heart to know I am not arguing with you or trying to hurt your feelings in any way.
edit on 7-14-2014 by Flint2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
interesting news from Israel:

Israel Says It Downed Drone as Gaza Death Toll Climbs

I wasn't aware that Palestinians have drones?

I wonder what kind of drone it was - one that you can buy on e-bay or something more sophisticated.

really, the picture is being painted how Palestinians are hellbent on killing Israelis but invincible IDF is saving the day, Democracy, Free World, Peace...

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: demus

It's a good point. Let's face it. Israel is in Political Spin and driving the situation like any government would for Public Relations. With that comes a lot of disinformation and propaganda for certain. Israel's government are spin masters. Both sides make things work to there advantage while the real people being hurt suffer for it all.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011
\
The combatants have conveniently forgotten the wise basic command of not killing, the reason being this, is that for every death there is another enemy seeking revenge from either the one side or the other. The incentive for revenge calls both sides to bring in as many allies as possible, to escalate the problem until resolution. I.E until one politico religious system dominates the other. Until in time it turns to dust.
The conflict is interesting, as one is a Nuclear power that cant use that advantage. But by the same token, if the Nuclear arsenal is destroyed by the enemy. Then the land of Israel is a poisoned chalice, which defeats the whole purpose of the victory.
To say who owns what land is an international joke anyway, the main criteria being if you can take it and defend it ,then its yours. In that sense we have all been kicked out of our birth right, at some time or other.
The problem is that if one of the combatants think that God will come to their aid and put everything right after the Nukes have gone off, then were not dealing with a Psychopath but a Psychotic. In 2 thousand years God hasn't helped. if he hasn't done so now , its reasonable to suggest that either God doesn't exist, or he isn't interested, either way, but my guess is that 90% of everybody in that region don't give a F%^$# about anything but having a quiet life. It only takes a few % with guns and dogma to cause a mega problem. That might be the reason Israel invades and disarms, Then you have a buffer state, without arms, and prospering under the "Pax Isralus", Then If the enemy continue to use rockets from another country, then that country will be subject to the same treatment. The rulers in many of the Arab states know that their rule is a tenuous Cleptocracy, and will play ball, if not their wealth is offshore and they can bail. Can Israel afford to invade enemy states? Can it afford not to?
If your religion requires you to kill someone, then have the good sense to start with yourself.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

but the combatants are somehow expected to kill, at least now and then, don't you think?

otherwise they would just walk in a place unarmed, declare the place conquered while the defenders would already had ran away.

I agree that would be less bloody...

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Well the Gazans rejected the cease-fire. Who is suprised? Hamas/Gazans are just low life war mongering animals. I hope Israel goes in and wipes these folks out of their.

Oh, and there is no country called "Palestine".

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: princeofpeace

you never know what might happen, careful what you wish for...

but I have to correct you:

Palestine IS a country despite the desperate tries to rob Palestinians of that right:

The State of Palestine (Arabic: دولة فلسطين‎ Dawlat Filasṭīn), is a sovereign state in the Levant that is recognized by the United Nations.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Sorry, Wikipedia is not reliable information source. People can update it at will. Palestine is not a country, its not on the map, its not represented at the UN. It doesnt even have a unified government.

a reply to: princeofpeace

you never know what might happen, careful what you wish for...

but I have to correct you:

Palestine IS a country despite the desperate tries to rob Palestinians of that right:

The State of Palestine (Arabic: دولة فلسطين‎ Dawlat Filasṭīn), is a sovereign state in the Levant that is recognized by the United Nations.

en.wikipedia.org...[/quote

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

a reply to: anonentity

but the combatants are somehow expected to kill, at least now and then, don't you think?

otherwise they would just walk in a place unarmed, declare the place conquered while the defenders would already had ran away.

I agree that would be less bloody...

The Paradox is that Gorilla wars cant be won, they can only be contained. They are usually controlled remotely by people that have brainwashed and threatened, poor, younger more suggestible people. Setting up rocket launchers in domestic situations, is a calculated move that when the house in question gets flattened then the propaganda war moves against the one who did the deed.
Israel has to put up with this add infinitum, or invade. The actual people who own the house that has been taken over are pawns in a game, who wouldn't welcome a police force that disarms and stabilises a situation that previously would have resulted in needless deaths. Its no leap of the imagination that when hostilities stop, and standards of living improve, the whole ball game changes, and its in no ones interest to rock the boat. This would be the nightmare scenario of the people who are causing the trouble . Because the average Arab would experience more personal freedom in an occupied situation than they would with any radical ruler. Modernisation would be a safer bet.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
how did the poor palistinians afford a drone? how did they get that? Who gave them that? These people have been fighting for thousands of years and will continue to fight another1000 years no matter where they live. When you are raised up in this crazy slave trainned mindset fear mongering society of rich arabs running around wreaking havok on the poor and others for dommination of power over society and what they think is right for the good of the poor people so that they stay in power and use religion as a means to control the poppulace to envoke fear and tell lies. Cover the wimen in sheets and tell them to shut up you don't belong in gov't and bully their way on the schoolground. telling the teachers you can only teach what the will of the rich tell you to teach. I guess alot of ignorance and history will always repeat itself over there so they will always bee conflict. So take out all your guns,knives,bombs and rockets and have at it and see how this will affect your futures children and leaders. You will be lost, last in learning and technology and you will be the dinosaur on the playing field of life with lots of HATE of others in your blood only because you caused it, you taught the ignorance, so live with it or change your ways NOW. Truth, love, and treat people as equals whether they are poor, rich, men or wimen black, white brown or whatever. Throw down the gun, pick up a plant and grow it to feed your children. Teach them to drill wells and irrigate the water and flood the barren desolate mind with truth and knowledge and you shall grow into a fruitful soul. Full of wisdom. Continue on the path u are on and others will watch you wither away into the dust you came from beneath your feet. I see no end in the fighting over there. ALL HATE and they do not help one another only bicker and fight on the playground of life. SAD TO SAY, BUT TRUE.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: cloaked4u

Yes and don't forget, that most Arabs are fed up with the present situation as well, the only way it carries on is because the society is based on the "pecking order" with no legal redress. Societal brainwashing via sharia law.All the wealth created goes to the top, all the frustration filters down, the men are so insecure they cover their women up. The women put up with it because the alternative is to horrible to contemplate. Sounds like most of the females have Stockholm syndrome.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: princeofpeace
Well the Gazans rejected the cease-fire. Who is suprised? Hamas/Gazans are just low life war mongering animals. I hope Israel goes in and wipes these folks out of their.

Oh, and there is no country called "Palestine".

If the Egyptians really cared about Palestine then why do they continue to blockade their border with Gaza?

I mean, think about it. The IDF bombs the hell out of Gaza, kills and maims hundreds, and Israel's ally against Palestinians in Gaza declares a peace deal.

Why should Gaza agree to a ceasefire? Israel is not justified in what they did just because the government of Israel accepts a brokered cease-fire option after their violent psychotic outburst.

"It's ok I just killed a bunch of innocent people but it's ok I promise to stop if they stop attacking me. We will just pretend like it never happened."

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join