It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Preparing for Ground Invasion

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
It's about time they went for ground involvement...
It might save a few innocent lives...
I've been praying for ground invasion and an end to the shelling and air strikes, it's just too indiscriminate!!!

Peace Israel, Peace Palestine!!!

Peace Gaza!!!

Praying for ground invasion ? Ok, but I doubt it makes it better.
The coward Zionist military will kill indiscriminately, air strike or ground invasion.
I pray for peace, even though I know peace seems impossible ...

Anyway, I doubt the Israeli military has the stomach for a ground invasion, it's easier to bomb from helicopters and jets, like cowards do.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: samsamm9

Text Anyway, I doubt the Israeli military has the stomach for a ground invasion, it's easier to bomb from helicopters and jets, like cowards do.

Any other countries done something like that?.....any other countries your familiar with?......any difference between those countries?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

Text Anyway, I doubt the Israeli military has the stomach for a ground invasion, it's easier to bomb from helicopters and jets, like cowards do.

Any other countries done something like that?.....any other countries your familiar with?......any difference between those countries?

Yes of course. NATO is also an expert.
Some other unequipped nations, like Palestine only have firecrackers to defend themselves... I which they had the same firepower as the coward Zionist military .... It'd be fair no ??

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: demus

And Jupiter hasn't even hit Leo yet. Just wait...HERE COMES THE BOOM!

...in other words, this is far from over and will get worse.
edit on 12-7-2014 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Just wait till ISIS joins the party.

It won't be an Israel Palastine issue then.

i wouldn't exactly call missles firecrackers. But what ever floats your boat ( or sinks it )

I don't think whining about Isreal is going to solve anything.
You honestly have 2 choices, Fight and die. Or run and live.

I can't see the outcome of this going very well for those that *linger*

And i guess who ever gets the rock wins. Until America comes to stop the possible immenant threat. With Russia jumping in to help. I doubt the land of America or Russia will hit each others soil, But will duke it out with the unruly occupants of new found Jeruselam or at least what's left of it.

There's not much the rest of the world can do other than to stop WW3 for spreading.

www.irishtimes.com...
www.israelnationalnews.com...

Putin: 'I support the struggle of Israel'

On Sunday, Japan signed an Industrial R&D Collaboration Agreement with Israel, making the Jewish state the first country Japan has signed such an agreement with. Israel likewise signed a landmark bilateral trade plan with China in May.

But im pretty sure the rest of the world is ready to jump in.
And i can see the research and development resulting in new weaponry.

I forsee Japan Jumping in on the action.

edit on 12-7-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

i wouldn't exactly call missles firecrackers. But what ever floats your boat ( or sinks it )

Missiles ? Who that ?
Palestinians only have home made rockets, made out of Pringles boxes and firecracker.
If they did have missiles, then they could defend themselves.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

You are claiming those rockets are firecrackers. Then you have probably failed to read this news which now is a few days old:

“The Ukrainian president Petro Porosjenko will "seek and destroy" the pro Russian rebels who killed 23 soldiers and border guards and injuring nearly 100 in a fierce rocket attack Friday. An ointment Grad rockets, the same type of weapon that's been used by Palestinian militants, were fired at a Ukrainian military post on the border with Russia in the Luhansk region 4:30 Thursday night,”

www.norwaytoday.info...

If a single of those rockets is capable of killing 23 people and injuring nearly 100, then those “firecrackers” are pretty nasty. Wouldn't you agree?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Sam, I've been praying for Peace for years now, I still do daily... Especially the last year since the Peace talks were ongoing...

I should have elaborated on that...

My point was that Israel were going to attack no matter what, so I prayed for ground invasion over bombings...
GI could involve actually going to the rocket launchers and ending conflict...

Non stop bombing of "targets" let's those same rocket launchers disperse to another area and start again...

All the while children are massacred...
If Hamas cared, they would stop, I feel anyways!!!

Peace Sam!!!
edit on 13-7-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: helius

You are claiming those rockets are firecrackers. Then you have probably failed to read this news which now is a few days old:

“The Ukrainian president Petro Porosjenko will "seek and destroy" the pro Russian rebels who killed 23 soldiers and border guards and injuring nearly 100 in a fierce rocket attack Friday. An ointment Grad rockets, the same type of weapon that's been used by Palestinian militants, were fired at a Ukrainian military post on the border with Russia in the Luhansk region 4:30 Thursday night,”

www.norwaytoday.info...

If a single of those rockets is capable of killing 23 people and injuring nearly 100, then those “firecrackers” are pretty nasty. Wouldn't you agree?

The Grads that the Novorossyans are using are mobile MLRS platforms that they took from the Ukrainian army. Grads are rockets that are designed to be used in MLRS groups, designed to rain the rockets down on clustered enemy positions with the use of spotters and always in support of an assault force.

The Palestinian Grad rockets are single rockets, probably surplus rockets that another country could do without, that are launched from a makeshift stand, rarely even on a mobile platform. It's a bit different in how they are used. I'm confident that the Grads that the Palestinians use are simple designs based off of actual Grad rockets, with simple warheads.

The ultimate fact of the matter is that the only offensive tactic that the Palestinians can mount is the use of unguided, homemade rockets that result in next to no damage to anything they hit. The IDF offensive is always exponentially disproportionate, directly targets civilian and public infrastructure, and is collective punishment against Palestinians as a whole- all warcrimes and crimes against humanity.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: VovinThis is not good these are residential areas with women and children. If Isreal goes full on and starts killing to many of these people then hamas may just find itself in possession of a few chemicals or biological agents to attach to those rockets of theirs that might just so happen to land near those spectators or others in isreal. Isrealis would then learn the meaning of the word sufferring instead of cheering on the suffering of others. Kill to many muslims and that might be a factor where muslim will unite and then god help the isrealis because their day would have come. It does not take that many bombs to destroy a country with a small land mass.
Wouldn;t it be good if someone came up with a weapon (energy weapon) that could set nuclear weapons of in their silos Nuclear weapons then would become a liability instead of an asset and everybody may get rid of these awful weapons.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
From sources that I follow, I've read that Israel has been dropping pamphlets to tell Palestinian's f
to leave there houses before the assault begins.

So at least a small ground force is moving in .

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

No of course not and I didn't characterize it as such. That's why it was a reply to a specific post not to the OP. I'm sorry you were apparently confused.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I hope Israel wipes all these arab nations off the map.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Sam, I've been praying for Peace for years now, I still do daily... Especially the last year since the Peace talks were ongoing...

I should have elaborated on that...

My point was that Israel were going to attack no matter what, so I prayed for ground invasion over bombings...
GI could involve actually going to the rocket launchers and ending conflict...

Non stop bombing of "targets" let's those same rocket launchers disperse to another area and start again...

All the while children are massacred...
If Hamas cared, they would stop, I feel anyways!!!

Peace Sam!!!

Please, don't believe the hype about Hamas, It's propaganda ...
Hamas is just an excuse. Who cares if they're not a recognized by the western world. Do the west ask for permission to elect someone democratically ?? Why would Palestinians ask for permission who they will elect !?

Free Palestine !

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2
I hope Israel wipes all these arab nations off the map.

Ok. Calling for genocide or another holocaust is fair enough. Wow !!
What about Christian Arabs ? You'd like them dead also ?
And just to be sure, children also right ?

I've never hoped for anyone to die, you must feel special and proud.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Yep, let them all die. Enough of this hate Israel crap on ATS. As long as it persists, then I hope Israel kicks the living crap out of anyone that attacks them. You don't want to die....leave.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I am not able to answer many of your questions but what I do know is that Israel does not go to war unless it plans on winning. The loss of life does have an impact on Israelis as much as Palestinians in many ways. No one wants to kill anyone but if they do invade with ground forces then you know they are going in to make Hamas extinct. I personally hate war but if Israel is going to invade then they need to finish what they started. Do not let the lives lost be for nothing. War is hell and civilians die in war. It's a terrible thing but a cold reality. Israel makes great efforts to warn and prepare the civilians for what is coming. As bad as Israel's government can be at times. it is not as bad as everyone who opposes it would like the world to believe.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
The reason? Tel Aviv is at most an hours drive from Gaza. Like 40 miles?

To let the Islamics store more weapons etc is not an option when you are within spitting distance from an Israeli point of view. Right or wrong you need to knock out your opponent every now and then before he gets strong and can cause you real damage.

Yes.....I'm sure that's all it is then.

Israel fires missiles into Gaza Geriatric facility

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flint2011

I am not able to answer many of your questions but what I do know is that Israel does not go to war unless it plans on winning. The loss of life does have an impact on Israelis as much as Palestinians in many ways. No one wants to kill anyone but if they do invade with ground forces then you know they are going in to make Hamas extinct. I personally hate war but if Israel is going to invade then they need to finish what they started. Do not let the lives lost be for nothing. War is hell and civilians die in war. It's a terrible thing but a cold reality. Israel makes great efforts to warn and prepare the civilians for what is coming. As bad as Israel's government can be at times. it is not as bad as everyone who opposes it would like the world to believe.

The demise of Palestine has been since onset a carefully constructed plan of action. Zionists were offered sanctuary and homeland in no less than 5 different nations prior to being handed Palestine - including North West Australia. It refused them all knowing full well what bloodshed would come from their choice and what they intended to do.
Palestine was not terra nullis...
Link
Another Link

And tell me after you see these images..they are 'not so bad' as we think they are....
not so bad eh?

Or that their government isn't really a racism paranoid sick cancer cell
certainly not !

pfft
muppets
edit on 13-7-2014 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosha

Humanity is Gaza today, we are with them, resisting all forms of tyranny.

We thought the Nazi's were an evil on this Earth but I can assure you the world will see the true evil of the Zionist regime through this campaign of murder.

But lets be clear, my anger is with the regime, not the people of the land...yes most are twisted by the doctrines of Zionism but there are good people on all sides.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join