It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Preparing for Ground Invasion

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Isn't this all about Hamas making up with PA.. and sitting in
Government with them.

Netanyahu spat the dummy when this happened .. and even the Unites States applauded the reconciliation.
Ever since then this onslaught was a forgone conclusion.

Which begs the question .... Who was actually responsible for the kidnap and murder
of the three Israeli teenagers.

For me that is very much open to question.
edit on Sat, 12 Jul 2014 06:29:09 -0500296America/ChicagoSaturday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
Isn't this all about Hamas making up with PA.. and sitting in
Government with them.

Netanyahu spat the dummy when this happened .. and even the Unites States applauded the reconciliation.
Ever since then this onslaught was a forgone conclusion.

Which begs the question .... Who was actually responsible for the kidnap and murder
of the three Israeli teenagers.

For me that is very much open to question.

of course that is a reason!

I already mentioned it several times, Israel would do everything they can to prevent Palestinians to be united.

who kidnapped 3 Israeli teenagers?

we don't know: maybe if Israel actually conducted investigation before encouraging escalation and finally bombed the # out of Gaza we would be closer to the truth...

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

In Palestine itself, Human Rights Watch has long blamed the Palestinian police and justice system for the near-total failure to protect women in Gaza and the West Bank from "honour" killings. Take, for example, the 17-year-old girl who was strangled by her older brother in 2005 for becoming pregnant – by her own father.

He was present during her murder. She had earlier reported her father to the police. They neither arrested nor interrogated him. In the same year, masked Hamas gunmen shot dead a 20-year-old, Yusra Azzami, for "immoral behaviour" as she spent a day out with her fiancée. Azzami was a Hamas member, her husband-to-be a member of Fatah. Hamas tried to apologise and called the dead woman a "martyr" – to the outrage of her family. Yet only last year, long after Hamas won the Palestinian elections and took over the Gaza Strip, a Gaza man was detained for bludgeoning his daughter to death with an iron chain because he discovered she owned a mobile phone on which he feared she was talking to a man outside the family. He was later released. www.independent.co.uk...

It's not stoning but so called "honor killings" do take place in Gaza apparently.

Also does anyone know how religious the current Israeli leadership is? Any chance they're trying to provoke an attempted invasion that would match up with the Ezekiel 38/39 scenario? I just know we always heard about amadinejad being a "twelver" and personal religious feelings aside I don't think you ever want a government with apocalyptic ideation; leaves to much chance for self fulfilling prophecies.

All I can do is pray for the innocent on both sides to find safety.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Josephus

is that a reason why Israel prepares ground invasion?

humanitarian reasons; to save the Palestinians?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Shabbat ends any time now. Wonder if the tanks will roll then?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: demus
we are currently witnessing death toll of more than 100 most of which are civilians,

Wow, that is shocking, slightly worse than a typical weekend in Chicago.

At this rate, they may actually match the death toll for a typical weekend from violence in the entire USA when all is said and done.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: demus

Soldiers around the World are not any different from the pictures you posted, this behavior of posing is not new to any army. So propaganda is OK when you post pictures of Israel soldiers doing it. Also the picture of group of people watching is also something what people tend to do when they are in safe place.
What im saying posts like that are pretty pointless ( unless you are doing propaganda work)

I'm sorry, but did you just say that a (now famous) photo of Israelis cheering as they watch Palestinians get bombed is "pointless propaganda"?

So you don't believe that some Israelis, mainly the Zionists who support the right-wing radical Netanyahu and his party, feel that Palestinians are subhuman and subordinate to themselves because they feel that they are God's chosen people? Because Israel presents itself to be such a country full of such people. Why else would they be cheering the aerial bombardment of people that they treat like cattle?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: demus
we are currently witnessing death toll of more than 100 most of which are civilians,

Wow, that is shocking, slightly worse than a typical weekend in Chicago.

At this rate, they may actually match the death toll for a typical weekend from violence in the entire USA when all is said and done.

So is Chicago an open-air prison that the USA government bombs from the air?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Vovin

No, but if it was I doubt the US military would be warning people to get out of a building before they bomb it.

The death toll in Gaza now would be in the thousands if the IDF were just dropping bombs on targets without warnings.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

No, but if it was I doubt the US military would be warning people to get out of a building before they bomb it.

The death toll in Gaza now would be in the thousands if the IDF were just dropping bombs on targets without warnings.

Oh, so it's ok that Israel is bombing critical infrastructure, government buildings and homes because they are warning the locals to move out of the area?

I just learned that the IDF "warns" residents that they are about to conduct demolition of their homes with bombs from the sky by first hitting the house with a missile (probably to target it). Apparently this is a common technique.

Unfortunately I still fail to see the comparison between Chicago and Gaza. I was not aware that Chicago was undergoing ethnic cleansing to make way for Zionist liebensraum.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

No it's not okay, none of it is.

I simply will not take a side in this, right is right, wrong is wrong, evil is evil, violence is violence. Does it really matter which side you are on?

Every-time the Israelis retaliate they assure more retaliation, every time Palestinians or terrorists among them attack they assure more Israeli retaliation. It is a never ending cycle.

My sympathies lie only with the truly innocent victims caught up in the middle of this madness.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Well I took a side, and not with the psychopathic, genocidal "God's will" Zionist monsters.

"Don't you think it would get worse by bombing them?"

"No I think that's the only solution. I think they should just clear off all the city. Just take it off the ground... Yes, I'm just a little bit fascist"

WTF is wrong with these people?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Similar to the IRA dropping weapons and disarming, if Hamas did the same Israel would be forced into an agreement...

Hamas, "we have no rockets or guns now!!!"...

IDF/Mossad, "Jehovah damn it, even false flags won't work now"...

It saved a lot of the Irish, even if peace wasn't top priority, a lack of dead family members definitely was...

Peace Intrepid, I've liked your input in this thread a lot!!!
edit on 12-7-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
It's about time they went for ground involvement...
It might save a few innocent lives...
I've been praying for ground invasion and an end to the shelling and air strikes, it's just too indiscriminate!!!

Peace Israel, Peace Palestine!!!

Peace Gaza!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
i personally do not care.

There's no buried spaceships in jerusalem.

And the holy land is in Egypt where the real rock is, Not the rock ontop some random mountain in the opposite direction of Petra. But the foundation stone that sat ontop of the great pyramid is the real foundation stone in terms of the story and its origins. The capstone is missing tho.

The Ark was held in the Pyramids, That would make the Pyramids the rock. Just my oppinion on all this. Everyone is fighting over the wrong spot to begin with.

So all it really is, is just random fighting. Solomon built a fort ontop a strategetic hill. Who knows if the temple of solomon was really built there.
I mean, This is what this fight has all been about right? The Abrahamic religion fighting over a rock on a hill?
Congrats, So the real reason why neither side will back down is because they want that rock.
On second thought, I'd rather everyone continue to think that is the location the Temple will be built. So that GIZA (not GAZA) will be far away from the target zone.

This war over * holy land* was going to happen anyways. Mise well be in somewhere completely away from the target zone.
threatened by every muslim nation. Carry on with your holy war, Carry on.
Muslims are pissed they can't have their rock. Boo hoo.
Cry me a river of blood and then maybe il listen. I'l even maybe let you touch the rock. If you promise to behave muslims. Also i regretfully have sympathy for the children who are forced into these conflicts and become direct casualties.
But again, It's YOUR fault, Hell.
You could of moved away, you probably still can.

If you don't want to join the conflict Palastinians can do what the jews did and EXODUS.
Don't like that option?
Then call your boys for action, But you do know your nation will be laid waste before israels walls are breached.
It will take the entire might of the persian empire to take them down.

And as soon as that happens, There will be nothing left. Because it will be a bombing ground for Russia and US to contain the escilating conflicts.

So again my segestion would be to leave, and don't come back.
For there will be nothing to come back to, But mourning and ruins.

edit on 12-7-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Similar to the IRA dropping weapons and disarming, if Hamas did the same Israel would be forced into an agreement...

Hamas, "we have no rockets or guns now!!!"...

IDF/Mossad, "Jehovah damn it, even false flags won't work now"...

It saved a lot of the Irish, even if peace wasn't top priority, a lack of dead family members definitely was...

Peace Intrepid, I've liked your input in this thread a lot!!!

There is a clear difference here: the IRA was in reaction to British imperialist control over Ireland. Britain was not trying to ethnically cleanse Ireland so British could claim it as there own.

The Zionists of Israel have been ethnically cleansing their claimed territory ever since Israel's inception. The Zionists treat Palestinians like subhumans and overtly say that they want the Palestinians gone from their "chosen land".

If HAMAS and all Palestinians were to disarm, then you would see a far worse intensification of ethnic cleansing than is going on now. Gaza is already a ghetto, and the IDF will deal with it much like the Nazi SS did with Polish ghettos. While I'm not saying that Israel will carry out a holocaust, they will most certainly remove all ethnic Palestinians from the whole of Israel.

And then Israel will pursue an even more insane, religiously-fueled agenda by turning Israeli territory into a giant fortress, destroying all Islamic bastions in their quest to dig up prophetic Judaic scriptures to determine their next course of action... Which will be to provoke a war that will supposedly result in the destruction of Zion and the deliverance of the messiah.

Sounds a lot like ISIL's plan with the Islamic State, right? Or the same plan of fanatical Christians that live in North America?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

There is a clear difference here: the IRA was in reaction to British imperialist control over Ireland. Britain was not trying to ethnically cleanse Ireland so British could claim it as there own.

I'd be inclined to say Hamas is a reaction to Zionist imperialism, I don't feel it's ethnic cleansing, or there would be no Palestine to speak of!!!

Also Britain England was trying to claim Northern Ireland as it's own...
I'm a Muslim, but was raised Catholic, and I see great similarities in this conflict, albeit Zionism vs Islam rather than Sunni-Shia/Catholic-Protestant...

All you have to do is look at Bloody Sunday to say maybe ethnic cleansing was part of the agenda during the Troubles!!!

If HAMAS and all Palestinians were to disarm, then you would see a far worse intensification of ethnic cleansing than is going on now. Gaza is already a ghetto, and the IDF will deal with it much like the Nazi SS did with Polish ghettos. While I'm not saying that Israel will carry out a holocaust, they will most certainly remove all ethnic Palestinians from the whole of Israel.

That's what the Real IRA believed aswell, but the true IRA, Provisional, ceased fire and disarmed, and the Good Friday agreement has stood since...
With Israel & Palestine it could end up as you say, totalitarianism on the part of the IDF, I hold out hope that they'd be more welcoming of Peace, if Hamas settle down, much the same as Fatah has...

You make some great points though pal, and I feel we'd be in agreement more than not, Israel has gone too far, but they have excuses too, without those excuses, all that's left on the table is a two state solution!!!

Peace Vovin!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Double Post...
Might as well make it worthwhile...

I'm trying to dodge these threads like the Plague...
Seems we repeat ourselves in each and no one has a change of heart...

All the while social media is nothing but pictures of dead children...
We are losing perspective...

Pray for peace, want peace, believe in peace, know there will be peace...
Create the world you want to live in, no matter what our beliefs, Atheist or Fundamentalist, we all believe in will power...

Mind Over Matter (including Dark/Anti Matter)!!!

Peace everybody!!!
Peace Gaza!!!
edit on 12-7-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Stated!!!

edit on 12-7-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Even though I'm ethnically Irish, I do not know so much about Irish history. I'll admit that. But, Israel and Palestine is a very different situation. Israel was born out of Zionist terrorism, its leaders were all radical Zionists. They are carrying out what they claim is prophetic destiny.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Israeli's , Palestinians, Americans, British, what's the difference?..........all of the afore mentioned have stolen land that didn't belong to them, it has nothing to do with politics, it has nothing to do with religion......it's just what we do on this planet, we are a warring species.

And we'll keep on warring till there's nothing left to war about.

It's what we do

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join