It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsunami warning for Japan just issued after quake! 6.8 right off the coast of Fukushima.....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Six inches of sea water means replacing a lot of floors. You have to get new wall boards have the place professionally cleaned. Not life threatening but costly and inconvenient. Here in the US floods are not covered by homeowners insurance. You need flood insurance specifically. I don't know how homeowners insurance works in Japan or if they even have such a thing. a reply to: Vasa Croe

I don't think we have flood insurance here. And earthquake insurance is very tricky to get according to the wife here. They expect you to save your money in this country.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This was known ahead of time.

Hey, ATS - just between you and me: watch your TV's closely. Soon, very soon, something weird is gonna happen - something wonderful.

I am saying this for one reason - BE NOT AFRAID!!!

It may get spun by the government as something bad, but that will be a lie.

It is gonna get hinky up in this little planet for a while, and lots of talking heads are gonna try and make you afraid.

Don't fall for it.

Listen to the message. Listen to your heart. Try not to be fearful and try to leave the guns in the cabinet for a while.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Good job its only 6.8.

The last time Fuki got hit was a big warning about these Nuclear Plants. I think Mother Nature or God or Aliens are trying to tell us something and that is 'Nuclear Power' and/or 'Plants' is/was a VERY bad idea. Said so from time ad nw we are being warned against this by the 'Gods'.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IngolfStern

Uhm, are you sure this is the right thread to post a reply like this? Because, If tsunami appears, many people are going to die, I fail to see anything wonderful in that?!

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Let it melt down, then maybe TEPCO will do something about it.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IngolfStern
This was known ahead of time.

Hey, ATS - just between you and me: watch your TV's closely. Soon, very soon, something weird is gonna happen - something wonderful.

I am saying this for one reason - BE NOT AFRAID!!!

It may get spun by the government as something bad, but that will be a lie.

It is gonna get hinky up in this little planet for a while, and lots of talking heads are gonna try and make you afraid.

Don't fall for it.

Listen to the message. Listen to your heart. Try not to be fearful and try to leave the guns in the cabinet for a while.

Could you elaborate? Or are you just trolling?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
So essentially nothing happened. As expected.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alekto

Pretty much. Not like this was just a scare exercise though.....warning was actually issued because of it.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alekto

That's right, nothing happened.

Everyone can relax, everything is back to normal again.

Which is to say, there are three escaped corium masses somewhere beneath Fukushima.

1223 days since an earthquake caused the ongoing meltdown of three reactors at Fukushima .

Do we really want to send our best athletes there 2203 days from today?

<< 1  2   >>

join