It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul 2016: Run Ron Run : Now or never America

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Ron Paul 2016: Run Ron Run : Now or never America

Can we get Ron Paul to run again, America needs you Ron Paul... Run Ron Run !!

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RocksFromSpace

You'd have better luck buying stock in Bear Stearns.

edit on 11-7-2014 by OrphanApology because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Yeah I think he is finally up in arms with the people.. I mean he's been screaming the same message for many years now, only to have it fall on deaf ears.

He's getting pretty old now, I'm sure he's tired of dealing with politics by now.. so I can't really blame the man if he finally says # it.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
His son is more than likely going to run for president.

I doubt he would run against his son.

link   

originally posted by: eXia7
He's getting pretty old now, I'm sure he's tired of dealing with politics by now.. so I can't really blame the man if he finally says # it.

I am sure he will be portrayed by both sides as an old kook so we can get some cookie cutter establishment toolbag.

link   

You know, I would vote for him, even though I know it is throwing away my vote.

Enough people throw away their votes like that, and something strange might happen,
he might get elected.

However, I have not heard anything about him running in 2016.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
please.

not this again.....

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Common Good
Yep, you got to it before I could.
Too bad his son is a real sell out.
I wish we could have something better than the lesser of two evils.
Lesser of two evils...
Kind of like the option of getting raped by a big guy or a bigger guy, you are still being raped...

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541

Yea- that was a sad day for Ron Paul supporters such as myself.

But I think that was all part of the plan. I think Ron knew he was being sabotaged by the Romney campaign, and that the only chance he and his son had was for his son to pave his own way for a run as president.

I dont think for a moment that Rand and Ron didnt talk about all of this before Rand took his own route.

Thats just my opinion of course, but I think that is what really happened.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
He'd be 80 by the time of taking office. Has a president ever been that old in office?

It's okay to have a little cognitive decline when you're gaining wisdom, and he certainly had some intellectual reserves if you look at how snappy he was in his 50's (80's videos on yt), but I wouldn't want someone in their 80's in that office. That's just too old.

I voted for Paul in 08, and his age was already being talked about. No way it's not going to be an issue if he actually decided to try it one more time.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I would vote for him AGAIN!! Only to see our vote doesn't matter, AGAIN....And watch him lose to some @$$hole that lies his way into the position backed by big money....

If you think the next president isn't already chosen, you are sorely mistaken...I wish that would change, but it won't!

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
He'd be 80 by the time of taking office. Has a president ever been that old in office?

No, Reagan was the oldest at 69.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I don't know what's more embarrassing: the desperate clinging to a candidate who gave people a little (unwarranted) hope 8 years ago, or the fact that no one else has come along since to pick up the banner.

Unless you count his son. I don't.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Where to begin!
Don't you know that Ron Paul has passed the baton to his son?
Is there any sign whatsoever that Ron Paul is eyeing the White House?
Would you vote for Rand if Ron told you to?
Does a bear.... Never mind!

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
I don't know what's more embarrassing: the desperate clinging to a candidate who gave people a little (unwarranted) hope 8 years ago, or the fact that no one else has come along since to pick up the banner.

Unless you count his son. I don't.

Very true.

Although for his Son Rand, I would actually vote for him in the remote possibility that its a strategy by the Paul family to infiltrate the system regime.

Ron Paul despite one of the biggest grass roots efforts he had no chance and got beat up by his own party RNC, MSM, and the CPD before even opening the door.

The DNC,RNC, MSM, congress, and the Commission on presidential debates (CPD) are all corporate owned. Unless you are a corporate puppet you have no chance. The only way is to infiltrate the system.

edit on 25731America/ChicagoFri, 11 Jul 2014 14:25:13 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Not gonna happen.

Even if it does, how can anyone be assured that his policies won't be vetoed?

To paraphrase Douglas Adams 'a president doesn't wield any power, their job is to draw attention away from those that do wield the power.'

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Ron Paul is afraid of the White House.

The way his campaign is managed is my proof.

Says he wants jt but is afraid of actually having it.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Just curious, has anyone ever made more money losing elections than Ron Paul?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Monetary policy lost a lot of support for Paul, look at what Gaddafi, Kennedy and others have got for their ideas about it. How he stood up for wikileaks gave me big kudos for him. He is one politician that does present integrity in the system and has invested a lot of time in it. I am sure there are many different roles he could undertake if he wished.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Oh, no, not this nonsense again! Although it was entertaining to see how many of his supporters were COMPLETELY SHOCKED that he didn't get elected. Hilarious, really.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join