It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morphing UFO over Milan, Italy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
and why would balloons have a subtle haze of light interconnecting them? (thicker than strings and certainly not)

Also when certain portions seem to glow, grow and get brighter, it is not what it would look like if it were just balloons reflecting off the sun.

One of the more interesting things I have seen here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Tin foil hat on---someone tweaking the controls of some space-based holographic projectors, gearing up for project blue beam.

On the other hand, it could be.....Look! A squirrel!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: spacemanjupiter
Urzi has some damn good footage. Don't know what this is but here's a video I made of balloons tied together www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Well I don't what they are but we had a identify that "UFO" bonanza amongst those of us home right now.

Husband - balloons
5 yr old Son - Fairies
7 yr old Son - Angel (he instructs me that god sends them to warn us)
Me - no idea

But no one in the house is assuming aliens!

CdT

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: bottleslingguy

Wow, did you do all that for this post?
Point well made.. the footage looks nothing like the balloons.

Reminds me of strange worm like entity seen by several astronauts ... www.abovetopsecret.com...://

Similar object seen by (forgot his name .. bald guy.. astronaut) during another NASA mission.

I say it reminds me of it not because they look alike, but because it does not seem like a space craft but a living entity.

---

edit: now I don't know what to think since footage towards the end is not as impressive as the earlier footage.

edit on 12-7-2014 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: spacemanjupiter
Is this a natural phenomenon of some sort, or something mundane?

Really? Seriously?

How is it NOT a bunch of shiny balloons tied together?

Jesus. The guy even said or something mundane?

Like, you didn't read that part and bite his head off?

It almost seems that, even when the OP admits it might be something mundane, people want to have a little spazzy-spaz.

My take, Mylar balloons, - op basically already admitted that it could easily be something mundane..

Emotional or ego engagement are signs that someone is A) just a very cantankerous person, B) classic disinfo techniques.

As for these being mylar balloons, I can see that, given that the supposed object doesn't exhibit any kind of symmetry that we have seen in other genuine otherworldly craft, and also doesn't exhibit any of the radical maneuvers seen by other genuine otherworldly craft.

But just because this is not a genuine otherworldly craft does not others are not as well.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Well it seems Milan is a hot spot for these so called UFO's and he has caught many of them on his channel...

Seems he is either...

1. a lucky individual

or

2. very good at pulling in gullible viewers

And my guess is the second of the two.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join