It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Match-fixing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
That match was a supreme example of team-play (ze Germans) against a team full of individuals.
The first half goals, when a German player could have taken a shot he passed it to a player in a better position who then scored. This happened 5 times in the first half.
Its a team sport.
Whereas a Brazilian player in the second half was in the same situation, he would shoot and blaze it wide.

I noticed their amazing team-work too. I was discussing it with my husband, and he also pointed out that Brazil are more individual players, and Germans play as a team.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

And thats exactly it, its a team sport. Play as a team and you'll do well.
Play as a bunch of individual, glory-seeking players and the end result is what happened on Tuesday...

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

And thats exactly it, its a team sport. Play as a team and you'll do well.
Play as a bunch of individual, glory-seeking players and the end result is what happened on Tuesday...

Well, you don't have to take my word, but as I saw the game Argentina vs. Netherlands, I often thought about the Argentinans that they were great, even marvelous single-players, who ran for the goal whenever they got the ball - and I saw the same in the Brazilians.

Well, I hope our team will get to set up their play as a group, can free themselves from attacking Argentinian players and show us something as nice as against BRA - then, the cup might be ours..

We will see. Really, as I said before: no one here would openly say that the game will be 100% won by the Germans.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join