It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Common Law Court issues arrest warrants

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoledgeispower
I'm a bit iffy about the Queen. Yes she has done great things in the past, like drive ambulances but I strongly think that she is the one behind Princess Diana's death. I think she set it all up, including making Charles cheat on Diana with Camilla.

Charles and Camilla were an item long before he ever met Diana, which was probably the last "arranged marriage" to take place in the Royal family. The "family" (read Lord Mountbatten and the Queen Mother) intervened to put an end to the relationship (they were an official couple in the early 70's) and had him sent away on military duties. When he came back, he was set-up with Diana of the prestigious Spencer family.

So, for the family to then turn and have her killed makes no sense - it is they who pressed Charles hard to not marry Camilla as he wished. Even if she had been cheating on him, this is hardly anything shocking in any family, much less the Royal Family, so the whole conspiracy theory surrounding her death is illogical - if anything, she was the Mother to the future King, murdering her and risk William finding out is madness.
edit on 11/7/14 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

originally posted by: knoledgeispower
I'm a bit iffy about the Queen. Yes she has done great things in the past, like drive ambulances but I strongly think that she is the one behind Princess Diana's death. I think she set it all up, including making Charles cheat on Diana with Camilla.

Charles and Camilla were an item long before he ever met Diana, which was probably the last "arranged marriage" to take place in the Royal family. The "family" (read Lord Mountbatten and the Queen Mother) intervened to put an end to the relationship (they were an official couple in the early 70's) and had him sent away on military duties. When he came back, he was set-up with Diana of the prestigious Spencer family.

So, for the family to then turn and have her killed makes no sense - it is they who pressed Charles hard to not marry Camilla as he wished. Even if she had been cheating on him, this is hardly anything shocking in any family, much less the Royal Family, so the whole conspiracy theory surrounding her death is illogical - if anything, she was the Mother to the future King, murdering her and risk William finding out is madness.

I thought it was because Diana was dating Hasnat Khan & the Queen was mad that he wasn't Caucasian.

Even if it wasn't the Queen's fault, I do think her death wasn't accidental.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: knoledgeispower

Why would she care, she wasn't her problem to worry about anymore?

Anyhoo, Mr Khan and Diana had broken up and she then started dating Dodi Al Fayed. There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever the Queen has a racist bone in her body - Phillip, perhaps, but never the Queen.

Like I said, it makes no sense to off her because she was dating a "brown guy" - when she was killed in the crash, she was on her second "brown guy".

All of which is, of course, way off topic...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join