It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten-year-old 'raped for revenge on orders of village chief in India'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: skalla

The difference between my belief on counseling and not doing jail time, and any abuse of power of authorities is that the people are not in the same boat with the same responsibility, number one, and number two, the people can be under house arrest and electronically monitored, but any politician, mafia type judge in that situation would still be a danger and capable of organizing alot of crapola in a town. This was very much like some of the muslim courts in small areas, where retaliation was rape of a child or an innocent. Its a judicial or a crime of ruling authority. That needs jail time, for protection for the people, they're far too well organized. I consider those abusing power, authorities, to be the most criminal beings in the universe.

I always blame the authorities and elected representatives, and the cartel. They are destroying life on earth and everyone's happiness and are ritual torturing murderers. The people, even if they commit crimes, are having massive karma dumps artifiically put on them by these grotesque demons and demons in training, and they're beyond psycho's. Even they need our compassion by the way, but not to endanger our societies.

Some of the more violent civilians, ie serial killers for example, also require removal.

edit on 16-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
pretty horrible

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21
There is a particular post of yours where you say " maybe we don't consider girls humans" . but other than that the entire first page is in a desperate attempt to relate Rape with Culture . I deleted my above comments regarding mods as i am hoping you are specifying the individuals in the community/village rather than "those people" as in we in India ...

What I wrote at the end my post was "... but the decision is still an example of disrespect of other human beings (or maybe they didn't even consider girls human)".

Maybe because I'm Portuguese and learned English by myself, but I thought that it was clear that the "they" I was referring to was the people responsible by the decision. I guess I should have been clearer about it.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjsr420

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

originally posted by: Atreya
a reply to: projectbane
I hate to tell you , but America largest immigrant population are Indians . Maybe South Americans are about to surpass that . I think in both cultures that women are not treated too nicely

I'm thinking Mexicans.
whoop whoop! This is just sick imo.

What is sick? I was just saying I think Mexicans are the largest immigrant population in the US.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21

originally posted by: kdyam
a reply to: Charismagic

In your opinion do you think that they will ever move away from the caste system?

Caste system is institutionalized by politicians , People in the west are ignorant and totally unaware but the most abused people in this country are upper castes and not lower caste .. The new generation doesn't give a # about caste system ..

I wonder if you tell that to the rat people of India if they will feel the same?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjsr420

originally posted by: Atreya
a reply to: projectbane
I hate to tell you , but America largest immigrant population are Indians . Maybe South Americans are about to surpass that . I think in both cultures that women are not treated too nicely

I'm thinking Mexicans.
whoop whoop! This is just sick imo.

What is sick? I was just saying I think Mexicans are the largest immigrant population in the US.
no. Not whqt u said. The story.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: kdyam

Rat people???

Kydam, India and Pakistan are two separate countries...Please get your facts right.

Rat people of Pakistan

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Charismagic

The reply was correct.. I was talking about the rat people of India... not the ones who are deformed.. the people who are bound by the caste system to catch rats in the fields.. and generally use them as a food source.. generation after generation...

I wasn't even aware of the Pakistani rat people you linked to.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join