It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The problem is we keep too many people survived

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
...back to the day of no one over 40, except those in charge.

I think there was a movie about this with some green stuff in it.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

You are referring to the slippery-slope principle, although your logic does not follow from the second paragraph as we were first talking about people with lifelong care needs, then you jumped to race/ethnicity and so on.

You are correct that the "wants and desires of the few does not outweigh the wants and desires of the many", but you are forgetting that the needs of the few do not outweigh the needs of the many either.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

Judge a theory is ugly just because it's different with your thought isn't a "nazi "way ?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: candlestick
Judge a theory is ugly just because it's different with your thought isn't a "nazi "way ?

It is being judged as ugly because it is.

I mean, why not limit everyone to one child, this way if they have a girl they can drown it and then we will have a surplus of male children and a looming social disaster.

Sound familiar?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
It is being judged as ugly because it is.

Are you from the ministry of truth?
All dictatorships say like this way .Agree with them =moral ,disagree with them =ugly.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Are you from the ministry of truth?

No, but your Original Post sounds like it was written by them.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

This is the human nature ...You think I am a villain?I think you are this kind of people also ...Moral judgement is pointless ...I always very be careful those people who love to spread their moral theory as a dog piss everywhere .
Spread "moral" ,is a kind of mind control system (In some place even crusade is a moral)...So they can attack those people who don't want to follow them immediately ...Especially be careful for those people said "I am a good guy ".
Moral is the biggest part of human attack system .Helping them to attack different faith/feature people...

(warning)Noticed some member's "moral "system is highly excited.(warning)
There's no war claim themselves isn't for justice .
edit on 11-7-2014 by candlestick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

your correct,it is the slippery-slope principle. my point being in the second paragraph is.

if all the people with birth defects, disease, missing or lost limb,low iQ's or reach a certain age limit are automatically euthanized. then if the people that make the decisions or set the standards, still see a drain on what they consider reasonable care or undesirable for life. the next step would race/ethnicity due to the large numbers, ie euthanizing those would free the resource that they want to protect.

and no i'm not forgetting the needs of the few do not outweigh the needs of the many either. in this day in age with ever increase technology, (no i'm not talking about FRANKINFOOD, OR GENECTICS) and practices there is no need to do away with those that have life long health care needs. why do you think that there are so many people in the world now. it's is due to the fact that technology, knowledge of health care, agriculture and other things has resulted in longer life spans and fewer child births through the years.

no in this day in age there are only two reasons for population control, greed and prejudiced, make that three the third being the lust for power.

edit on 11-7-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BioFence
So you are basically saying that one group should have the power to judge and decide whether or not another group could live and reproduce? based on their differences? i don't know my friend, but some would call you a Nazi...
Well that's called "Obamacare" and it will happen.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

This is the human nature ...You think I am a villain?

Villain? More like an emotionally detached statist.

I think you are this kind of people also ...

First time I have been called a villain for advocating helping those who are disadvantaged.

We see how well your mindset works in real world application. It must be nice to have 300,000,000 million or so extra men than women due to state mandates.

edit on 11-7-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Yea, let's see what eugenics is defined as:

en.wikipedia.org...

Eugenics (/juːˈdʒɛnɪks/; from Greek eu, meaning "good/well", and -genēs, meaning "born") is the belief and practice of improving the genetic quality of the human population.[2][3] It is a social philosophy advocating the improvement of human genetic traits through the promotion of higher reproduction of people with desired traits (positive eugenics), and reduced reproduction of people with less-desired or undesired traits (negative eugenics).[4]

Hmm, well, who gets to decide who has these "Undesired" traits? What those "Undesired" traits are?

You? The OP? Somehow I don't like that idea. I might not have the political traits you desire so, therefore I might be "Undesirable" in your Master Race.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
LOL ,all governments sucks.

Look ,Nazis do have moral ,their moral is "helping their people by killing non Germans ",I am not a German(not my benefit ),so ,why I have to related with them ?
I understand the reason ,because people always want to belittle others for let themselves feel better and claim themselves as a saint.

Nazis isn't by business ,I don't care them.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: candlestick

I wish you would answer the question posed to you.
Again which conditions would you start with?
Stop beating around the bush and stick to your topic, you wrote the op so you should at least to try and attempt to answer them.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Only your asking I won't answer.
Keep begging~! ...

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Keep begging~! ...

Grow up already. YOU posted the thread, now defend your stance and explain when asked.

Or is this thread just a bait thread for reactions and poo-stirring? Because if that's the case, that's indeed trolling.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Keep begging~! ...

yeah answer the question.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Troll or not is person by person ,if you believe I want to troll you ,you already got troll.You deserve it ...

I just dislike someone being moral master on my thread ,so I choose to don't answer them for let them grow up mentally ...Would you start to beg me ?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Beg me ~Beg me

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The Spartans practiced eugenics, worked for awhile, eventually the warrior class lost the will to fight, inbreeding I suppose?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Not just boymonkey, but also augustus masonicus and hounddohowlie have also asked you to answer that question.
And now I'd like to see that question getting answered too.
So , that makes 4 of us now.

Your behavior reminds me of a stubborn little child who can't play nice with the other neighborhood kids.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join