It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The problem is we keep too many people survived

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: candlestick
I said it to show you I have professional knowledge in the subject and what you think is disgusting and evil.

Marketing science?
LOTFL ...so you still can't force what I typing ah ?
Please ,beg ...
You are such a ”saint“ and“wise” ...

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Taboo subject my freind but well done for bringing it up.

Nice theory but it goes against the rules of the market !

You see people work all their lives and need to be milked before they die and thats why we keep them alive for a few extra years and use the stick of pain to keep them in their place.

Man has become like a locust on the land , far to many of us and we have even eaten the seas dry and now they have machines and computers to do our jobs then we are surplus to production, not needed and cancers are going up, sperm counts down but still we breed too much so the rich will start a race war if plan "A" does not work.

7bn has got to become 1/2bn and I didn't need carvings on rocks to tell me that one and now they say that the population will reach about 12bn and then level off well do they have a crystal ball because thats not how things work.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No class relations can including mega rich people ...you have to read it carefully.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: candlestick
No class relations can including mega rich people...

I do not understand that sentence. What are you saying?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

What about people with downs syndrome? They may need medical treatment all their lives. Are they to be killed at birth also?.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Marketing science? Wtf are you on about?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

I like taboo subjects ...you always can find something new thoughts when people discuss it peacefully.But there's always some people would like pretend the only saint (they claim themselves with great moral )on there to name calling others ,trying to stop some expressions of new thoughts.Because they don't have new thought but love to force people follow them...

Nice theory but it goes against the rules of the market !

Indeed.The medical systems won't like it .They prefer more sick people.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

3n19m470said:

Or is it just the rich people who can stay alive? Cause most (but definitely not all) mega rich people are inbred anyways due to obsessions over royal bloodlines, so they are a nasty cancerous tumor in the gene pool already.

I said :

If those mega rich people have sick inbred babies who can't survive without medical devices whole life ,they should not cure them.

So you can read it now ?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Thing is about seventy years ago the whole world fought againdt your type of thinking and I will continue that.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Ah eugenics rears it's ugly head once again.

So, how's that "master" race doin?

Get that final solution down yet?

edit on 11-7-2014 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Yeah! Send them to the VA Hospital!

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Take a step back for a moment.

Eugenics does NOT equal Nazism. Hitler praised Eugenics, but that does not mean any discussion of Eugenics should be linked with the Nazi mindset.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

So you can read it now ?

And I said what about those who are not mega rich? What about the poor? Should we allow their children to perish?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Sure doesn't help. I might be mistaken, but the people that y'all want to "cleanse" might want to live.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

a reply to: pl3bscheese

I don't like people who like judge a book by its cover.

LOL, Says the guy who is ready to let die the next Stephen Hawking.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

He praised it and put it into practise.
It is a disgusting way of carrying on the human race and will always be linked to nazism.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
7bn has got to become 1/2bn...

Have you thought about where you fit into that picture and how you can immediately impact the top line number?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

You should try doing some unbiased research on what Eugenics actually is, not what you have been conditioned to believe it is.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
ok lets say that all born with a disability, birth defect or anything that would cause lifelong medical care are euthanized. then those that are in charge decide that there is still a drain on resources, so then they decide that the next step is to euthanize those that develop, heart problems, cancer, or any disease that requires lifelong care, still there is a drain in their eyes. next comes those that, lose a arm,leg, eye, or any part of the body that requires a devise or lifelong care. still a drain, then it those with low IQ's, turns out there is stall a drain, then would come life expectancy, back to the day of no one over 40, except those in charge. still they still see a drain.

so then they decide to the next logical step would be to euthanize the race/ethnic people, first would be those that have brown skin, eyes that are not round,have problems pronouncing l's and p's and can't speak good engrish. hell thats almost 60% or see it as 4.29 asain people people, damn good start, then would come black people,then so on and so forth. can you see where this is going.

the wants and desires of the few does not out weigh the many.
edit on 11-7-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

It depends on how sick they are ,not how rich they are.

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
ok lets say that all born with a disability, birth defect or anything that would cause lifelong medical care are euthanized. then those that are in charge decide that there is still a drain on resources, so then they decide that the next step is to euthanize those that develop, heart problems, cancer, or any disease that requires lifelong care, still there is a drain in their eyes. next comes those that, lose a arm,leg, eye, or any part of the body that requires a devise or lifelong care. still a drain, then it those with low IQ's, turns out there is stall a drain, then would come life expectancy, back to the day of no one over 40, except those in charge. still they still see a drain.

so then they decide to the next logical step would be to euthanize the race/ethnic people, first would be those that have brown skin, eyes that are not round,have problems pronouncing l's and p's and can't speak good engrish. hell thats almost 60% or see it as 4.29 asain people people, damn good start, then would come black people,then so on and so forth. can you see where this is going.

the wants and desires of the few does not out weigh the many.

Off topic .
edit on 11-7-2014 by candlestick because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join