It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America to Sarah Palin: Enough!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Where did all the Democrat policies of "yesteryear" go to ?

To the Republican party of today.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DirtyD
Uhg, this thread belongs in the Skunk Works. Considering the Op is based on the fallacy that Sarah Palin is responsible for the shooting of Gabby Gifford, it is no more relevant than an animatronic bigfoot head blinking in the woods.

lol .... And that darn bigfoot loaded the gun that shot Giffords between blinks. Just google animatronic big foot head blinking in the woods in Arizona, reloading magazines. There are several out there. lol Thats a good one..

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: beezzer
I like posting this because it appears to irritate progressives so much.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, I find it heartening that stoopid can be colourblind.

Yep it sure is

Touche..nice one!
But Obama was elected twice, so that puts your opinion in the minority. Personally, I'd live to see a Palin/West ticket...may as well give the Crazies their day in the sun. The fact of the matter remains that the Republican Party cannot bring forward a candidate that the majority of their fellow countrymen wish to have represent them. Until you can find one, you're gonna be SOL. Get used to it.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yo at least Palin knows how many states are in the union.

Did she have it written on her palm? Or did she learn that while learning how to strut around on stage?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Palins IQ is higher than this persons.

Isn't that the same reason they passed the Patriot act? At least people had years to read the ACA the dimwits were just to lazy to do their job.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

As far as I'm concerned, if I never heard Palin or McCain again it would be too soon!

One is dumber than a box of rocks and the other seems to have lost his marbles over the years and IMO, really should consider retirement. He should take up painting bathtub scenes or some other harmless hobby that will serve to distract him from constantly wanting to start more wars. Kinda like our last POTUS is currently doing.

On the other hand, having nut-jobs like Palin, Bachmann, Cruz, etc... performing almost daily demonstrations of the lunacy one can expect from our modern day GOP/TP movement isn't hurting the progressives one bit and for that, I thank them.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
I like posting this because it appears to irritate progressives so much.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, I find it heartening that stoopid can be colourblind.

Yep it sure is

Touche..nice one!
But Obama was elected twice, so that puts your opinion in the minority. Personally, I'd live to see a Palin/West ticket...may as well give the Crazies their day in the sun. The fact of the matter remains that the Republican Party cannot bring forward a candidate that the majority of their fellow countrymen wish to have represent them. Until you can find one, you're gonna be SOL. Get used to it.

I don't think it is fair calling either of them crazy right under a picture of Biden. I would have the say Perry is a viable candidate, and I am a lucky guy, I was born in the US with the ability to change the political climate with a vote.

Which way are you going to vote? Oh yeah... you're in Canada and can't vote in our elections, you can only relish in pointing fingers.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish
a reply to: LDragonFire

As far as I'm concerned, if I never heard Palin or McCain again it would be too soon!

One is dumber than a box of rocks and the other seems to have lost his marbles over the years and IMO, really should consider retirement.

Do you say these things about Pelosi and Reid?, be fair, box of rocks is too good for these two.

He should take up painting bathtub scenes or some other harmless hobby that will serve to distract him from constantly wanting to start more wars. Kinda like our last POTUS is currently doing.

Yeah he should be on the speaking circuit getting in the way of the current sitting POTUS. Tell me it doesn't bother Obama. Should I send a paint set to Clinton? At least Bush spends his time with disabled vets, what is it Clinton does with them?

On the other hand, having nut-jobs like Palin, Bachmann, Cruz, etc... performing almost daily demonstrations of the lunacy one can expect from our modern day GOP/TP movement isn't hurting the progressives one bit and for that, I thank them.

If the progressives and conservatives aren't being hurt by the Tea Party why are they so afraid of them, why do they feel the need to lie about them, and continue with the name calling? The Tea Party doesn't present fear and the loathing of the two parties, they are your, family, friends, and neighbors wanting change from the terrible people we have in office now. Name calling is what people do when they can no longer intelligently support any issue and have run out of ideas. Only because I was in DC at the time when vets were trying to get into the WWII memorial Bachman was there to remove barriers so they could enter, funny I didn't see any progressives there.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Which way are you going to vote? Oh yeah... you're in Canada and can't vote in our elections, you can only relish in pointing fingers.
You don't want international comment, then don't post on an international site.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Palins IQ is higher than this persons.

Isn't that the same reason they passed the Patriot act? At least people had years to read the ACA the dimwits were just to lazy to do their job.

This is a bad example Buster, Pelosi quietly carried in the patriot act to be resigned by Obama without the slightest fan fair. Strictly on the QT. Imagine the MSM missed that, after all the complaining about Bush and the law written under his administration. It is approved by Obama again with a 4 year extension. Dimwitted indeed.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Johnny, the way the elections are rigged in the US, I have no doubts that you'd be able to vote in any US election.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

What I want is intelligent international comment, you have avoided that gracefully.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I haven't been able to read the entire thread so I don't know if this has already been mentioned, but there is a common theme in this poll that I think is very important. All of the people included in the poll, Palin, Gingrich, Jackson...etc, are politically irrelevant.

Palin is just like Jackson in that they are political failures but must remain very vocal to keep themselves in the limelight. They are afraid to lose what little fame they still have so they attach themselves to political extremes...but discredit themselves in doing so and discredit their supporters.

Palin is the Republican Jesse Jackson and just like Jackson, only the politically partisan and dishonest take her seriously.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
I haven't been able to read the entire thread so I don't know if this has already been mentioned, but there is a common theme in this poll that I think is very important. All of the people included in the poll, Palin, Gingrich, Jackson...etc, are politically irrelevant.

Palin is just like Jackson in that they are political failures but must remain very vocal to keep themselves in the limelight. They are afraid to lose what little fame they still have so they attach themselves to political extremes...but discredit themselves in doing so and discredit their supporters.

Palin is the Republican Jesse Jackson and just like Jackson, only the politically partisan and dishonest take her seriously.

Although I agree I would add a caveat, Jackson represents the black community and Palin represents Palin.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Do you say these things about Pelosi and Reid?, be fair, box of rocks is too good for these two.

There is no comparison. I seriously doubt that Sarah Palin could even spell Pelosi or Reid, much less be any kind of intellectual challenge.

Yeah he should be on the speaking circuit getting in the way of the current sitting POTUS. Tell me it doesn't bother Obama. Should I send a paint set to Clinton? At least Bush spends his time with disabled vets, what is it Clinton does with them?

After what Bush did to this country, he needs to take advantage of any photo op that will portray him in a positive light. Visiting disabled vets is pretty much a fail safe way to accomplish just that. Furthermore, he should be visiting them seeing how he's the one who lied us into the war that put many of them there.

Clinton on the other hand, went on to create what is known as the Clinton Global Initiative. Here's their mission statement and recent accomplishments;

www.clintonfoundation.org...

The mission of the Clinton Global Initiative is to turn ideas into action.

Established in 2005 by President Bill Clinton, the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI), an initiative of the Clinton Foundation, convenes global leaders to create and implement innovative solutions to the world's most pressing challenges. CGI Annual Meetings have brought together more than 180 heads of state, 20 Nobel Prize laureates, and hundreds of leading CEOs, heads of foundations and NGOs, major philanthropists, and members of the media. To date, members of the CGI community have made more than 2,800 Commitments to Action, which have improved the lives of over 430 million people in more than 180 countries. When fully funded and implemented, these commitments will be valued at $103 billion.

If the progressives and conservatives aren't being hurt by the Tea Party why are they so afraid of them, why do they feel the need to lie about them, and continue with the name calling?

For starters, the progressives are anything but "afraid" of the Tea Party. You might call us flabbergasted, amazed, amused, ashamed and more often than not, just plain disgusted. But afraid? Hardly! I don't see any Democrats cringing in fear of a T.P. challengers at election time, that would be Republicans.

The Tea Party doesn't present fear and the loathing of the two parties, they are your, family, friends, and neighbors wanting change from the terrible people we have in office now. Name calling is what people do when they can no longer intelligently support any issue and have run out of ideas.

Just because some of my friends, family & neighbors might be supportive of a movement doesn't mean that their position is right and/or good for this nation and/or the world in general and all it takes for bad men to rule is for good men to remain silent.

There was a time when I was interested to see what the T.P. stood for and would be capable of doing. Now that some time has passed, it has become overwhelmingly apparent that their two biggest accomplishments are electing idiots to Congress and obstructing any and all reasonable legislation brought before them. Oh yeah, did I mention holding 50 failed votes to repeal ObamaCare?

Only because I was in DC at the time when vets were trying to get into the WWII memorial Bachman was there to remove barriers so they could enter, funny I didn't see any progressives there.

Funny, she didn't seem too concerned when her cohort to the nut-job brigade Ted Cruz, was busy reading "Green Eggs & Ham" to the Senate in the process of causing the government shutdown in the first place.

Never in my life have I seen such a conglomerate of idiot buffoons elected to Congress and I've lost my patience for the movement, their tactics and their insistence on regressive policies.

Sorry, but to put it short and not so sweet, I have about as much use and/or respect for the Tea Party as I do the KKK of old.

edit on 11-7-2014 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: neo96

Ah, but your topic here is Sarah.

ETA: My dad can beat up your dad.

And ?

Going to state the obvious here but Palin critics are FAR from the mental giants they claim themselves to be.

I expect as much from a group of people who purports themselves as the party of 'tolerance,sympathy,compassion'.
edit on 11-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
One of the main reason that the left hates Sara Palin is 'cause she's a country girl. I loved it when she was their worst nightmare. This being said, I don't think she's right for politics. I think she's a beautiful and smart lady, but I don't think politics is her game. But in all fairness, she was more qualified than Obama. And anyone who racist Tina Fey doesn't like, I consider a friend.
edit on 11-7-2014 by Fylgje because: to add

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
One of the main reason that the left hates Sara Palin is 'cause she's a country girl. I loved it when she was their worst nightmare. This being said, I don't think she's right for politics. I think she's a beautiful and smart lady, but I don't think politics is her game. But in all fairness, she was more qualified than Obama.

Arg.. Beautiful, she is, yes. But she's not a good person. She's hateful and divisive. I know many country girls that, I like a lot, who are kind, good people. Palin is not one of them. In all fairness, I wouldn't trust her to lead a crew at McDonalds, let alone the country.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

What I want is intelligent international comment, you have avoided that gracefully.

I would humbly suggest that what you want is is international commentary that agrees with you. Sorry...I don't. That doesn't diminish my right to an opinion, though. Nor does it make me wrong.

Just to add...instead of leading what might be called the worlds largest 'Onanistic Oval', why is the not GOP taking a damn good look at itself and accessing its relevancy to the American pubic? There's a reason there is a Democrat in office...perhaps it's the fact that the majority of Americans just plain don't like the product that the GOP is selling?

Either change the product or stop crying about the last election. Nobody likes a whiner.
edit on 11-7-2014 by JohnnyCanuck because: ...just because!

(post by th3dudeabides removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join