It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think entities feed on negative energy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Maybe it is a little of each theory people have presented here. They all seem to have some validity, and make sense to me!

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

i did, but when you put it that way I now believe that the negative energy simply allows the entity to manifest so that he can feed off of the positive energy. Thanks for the enlightenment.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I think there are probably some entities that "vibe" with lower vibrational thoughts or extreme negative emotions, and might eagerly attach to this energy and encourage it. Scientific evidence of this? Zero. Just intuition and enough experience to tell me that they are out there, floating around and eager to puff up on the energy of suffering and fear.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
To me it seems illogical to think that a negative being would feed on negative energy. Speaking in eletrical terms it does not add up. It seems more likely that a being in a negative state would feed on positive energy. It also makes sense that most attachments end up draining someone of positive energy leaving the person feeling drained and full of negativity. This seems to counter the belief that they feed on negative energy. What do you think?

I have not read all the post on this thread so excuse me if I repeat someone else's post. But scientist have proven that when someone gets scared the body emits certain chemicals and odors. According to a few paranormal researchers like David Icke, and the like; these odors and chemicals make entities high ..... like someone on drugs.

I have read a report somewhere that reptiles enjoyed terrifying their meal (that being humans) so these various odors and chemicals would come out of the victim and then afterwards they would eat the human. Apparently children give off more of these chemicals and odors than adults - reason for their appetite for children.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u I have found in nature that we are the source of the fear and that it is an instinct givin to us for survival. Most animals use fear to scare away humans. One big thing i have found is that we are all in this world together and at the base of the majority of peoples soul is a frightened child that believes he is protecting something for the greater good. In other words anyone of our upstanding citizens could be spiritually put into a different vessel with a whole different set of survival parameters and their actions would match the need and logic that is givin. That is what makes the world go around.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I'm a person who can sometimes feed on energy states. This is not a joke I have a separate thread for it here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's a stark difference between negative and positive energy states for me.

And where it's coming from i.e. good people vs bad people makes a huge difference

Positive energy makes me stronger and rejuvenates me.

Negative energy takes me into a paranormal state - huge chance of astral projection and I seem to attract a legion of other-worldly entities at this stage. I've have taken note of this pattern and is powerful enough to affect weather and seismic activity in a large scale that couldn't be explained by mere coincidence.

Summary of energy state from people (my experience):

Bad people having fun = negative energy
Bad people getting angry at me = lots of negative energy
Getting nervous before an interview = lots of negative energy
Getting nervous before any major event (in one's personal life) = lots of negative energy

Good people having fun = positive energy
Seeing good/innocent people get hurt or being hurt threatened by another - lots of negative energy
Good people being sad or depressed = negative energy.

I could get the same phenomena from dogs and probably because I have a dog. And they seem to have the ability to feed off energy states too.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ahnggk

If you remove the judgement of "Bad people", and be vigilant on this with yourself, then you will see it is only energy. People make it + or - with their thought driven emotions.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldie48

If you remove the judgement of "Bad people", and be vigilant on this with yourself, then you will see it is only energy. People make it + or - with their thought driven emotions.

Actually, judgement had nothing to do with it. I can be completely unaware of the person. I could even be sleeping. It could be the person sitting behind me quietly reading the newspaper. All it takes is proximity.

I'm a person that tries to assume everyone is nice but I'm still getting distinct forms of energy.

Negative energy has a more powerful effect upon me if only less pleasant (scary). It empowers my spiritual aspect that's why I could more readily astral project in such scenario and also empowers my other paranormal abilities. It also makes me physically stronger if I get into a trance-like state.

I suspect that I could feed off other spiritual entities, especially those releasing negative energy and amplify it. I'm probably a demon reincarnated as human. But I'm really trying to be nice and save good people from harm!

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Do you need to see oxygen to believe that it exists and keeps you alive? Believing by only seeing is a foolish way of looking at the world. Have some faith brother, it can take you fara reply to: mwood

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I cannot say I know for sure but when I think about your question/topic, it would seem to me that energy does work a lot like the radio frequency explanation i have heard used. I would think a negative entity that DOES feed off of your or someone elses energy needs to be in tune with that sort of frequency to first detect it and then siphon from it. Maybe not but just my take. When I want to listen to rock music because thats what I need at that point and time I need to switch my radio to that frequency to GET IT or listen to it. Same for any other of music i want to listen to. i think you need to detect something before you can identify and consume it. What made you pose this question in the first place? .a reply to: deadeyedick

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: wyrmboy12
I cannot say I know for sure but when I think about your question/topic, it would seem to me that energy does work a lot like the radio frequency explanation i have heard used. I would think a negative entity that DOES feed off of your or someone elses energy needs to be in tune with that sort of frequency to first detect it and then siphon from it. Maybe not but just my take. When I want to listen to rock music because thats what I need at that point and time I need to switch my radio to that frequency to GET IT or listen to it. Same for any other of music i want to listen to. i think you need to detect something before you can identify and consume it. What made you pose this question in the first place? .a reply to: deadeyedick

They can detect any form of living energy. they don't need to tune in to someone's "frequency". But it's the strong ones that attracts their attention or could repel them. I am subconsciously attracted or repelled by living energies as well.

People on average emit positive energy during the day and it's weakest at night when asleep (perhaps why bad spirits come out at night to take advantage of the situation. I know because I can feel it.

So it's not a good thing to be alone in the middle of a rural farmhouse... You may not have enough positive energy to repel bad spirits. It's also not a good thing to have a big house because it gives them a lot of opportunity to scare you off at night and feed them with more energy.

A bad neighborhood does not help at all for bad spirits can congregate there due to abundance of negative energy.... And bad neighborhoods are becoming more and more and more due to economic woes, wars, crimes, bad cops, and unbridled capitalism...

It goes that way because our system/world creates many opportunities to make more negative energy for evil spirits because the ruling elites are evil themselves and are serving demons!
edit on 14-7-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: wyrmboy12 I posed the question because i am starting to sense that there are more than just negitive entities feeding. I believe in the electromagnetic universe and tend to think that all these unknowns follow a pattern.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I believe it's more like unnatural energies vs natural energies, the former anything can happen including feeding, the latter cannot. Most people have unnatural energies, only few (or maybe none at all) have natural energies. The unnatural energies can be experienced as positive or negative or least negative and most negative.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Negative in what sense? Electrically or emotionally?

Cos there's a difference, a big one; the two ideas are logically distinct.

Sounds like New Age phooey to me.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Do you think entities feed on negative energy?

Absolutely. No doubt. I am more than sure that there are some that feed on the negative energy. If they didn't feed off the negative, they wouldn't cause so much fear and anxiety and pain. They wouldn't bother expending their own energy to get it back like that.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I can't say they do or do not.

I know people do though. A psychic vampire is someone who will drain you emotionally every time you encounter them.

As to the spirit world?
I have no idea. I have heard, and been told that they do, however, that has not been a part of my experience.
But then I don't really go looking for negative things to find out.

I know things can attach themselves to a person.
I don't know why, but they do.

I can't say either way, but I will tell you what, if I do encounter something like that, I will let you know.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFanThey wouldn't bother expending their own energy to get it back like that.

You can't store negative energy from what I've experienced. You'll have to get it from someone who's already emitting negative energy. Like a car with a dead battery being jumpstarted by another car.

And it dies out as quickly as the person stops emitting negative energy. Problem is that people couldn't just turn it off if they wanted to.

And our evil and greedy system tries to create an atmosphere that is abundant with negative energy all over the world. It's obvious the ruling elites are working with the devil!

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Darker entities will induce a fear response and essentially "feed" but 'lighter' entities tend to feed off of any excited state. Vampiric entities, and they are everywhere, simply absorb any energy. Most people have several parasitic entities attached to them, although they tend to be 'constructs'--CREATED beings that are semi-intelligent. I can see these beings and they tend to look like semi-transparent spiders that tend to attach to the face or heart chakra.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join