It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few questions for anti abortionists.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Something definitely needs to be done to make adoption in the US easier. It's just ridiculous..

It's a freak'n crime! The cost. The wait. The 'open adoption' issues that are going on now (birth parents want co-parenting and intrusive visitations rights instead of real old fashioned 'adoptions'.). When we adopted, there were stories in the news about judges taking adopted children from their adoptive families and giving them back to birthparents who had changed their mind. This was years and years later. It's every adoptive parents worst nightmare!

We ended up going to Bolivia for our adoption. Our daughter was totally abandoned and in an orphanage. There was absolutely no birth family that was ever going to try to get her back.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Cuervo
Another example of the hypocrisy of anti-abortionists as they are normally the ones to complain about secular sex education.

I'm against abortion. I see it as the ultimate in child abuse. However, I fully support appropriate levels of sex education and I'd have free condom vending machines on every city street corner if I could.

The main reason I'm against abortion ... one human being stops another humans heart from beating. It's just that simple. The baby's heart is beating and, once past the first trimester, the baby can feel pain. Abortions are painful business .... death by burning chemical ... being pulled apart .... that's just evil as far as I'm concerned.

A baby pre-heartbeat age in the womb .. he or she is still a conceived human being and should be treated with dignity.

You may have missed my first post on here but I'm with you on it being a foul business. It's terrible that it is a necessary thing in society but it's been around since we started recording history. Even the bible tells Christians how to do it by going to a priest.

My complaint mainly is that the strongest voices against abortion are the biggest causes of abortion. If a person truly wants to prevent babies "being pulled apart" or "death by burning chemical" and in painful horrible ways, they would try to make our society a place where it didn't encourage it with poverty, lack of healthcare, lack of education, and lack of birth control.

That is how I am a pro-choice anti-abortionist.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join