It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My profile is wrong.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
My profile says.........

2/10/04 (2.75 messages per day)

Now, i think i registered in 2003 but im not sure about that although i was off the site for a long while before i became regular.

But

I am sure the posts per day is wrong i must have made atleast 4 today and yesterday about the same.

So whats wrong with it?

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I would think this is an average. There's bound to be days you didn't post at all.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
If this really worries you, grab a calculator and check if the number is correct. If it isn't, u2u a mod.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Yeah it is an average, see it says "Posts per day", meaning total post number over time from you have registered.

Surf

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Yeah, i guessed it was an average and i have tested it before and it doesnt seem to check out.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
You've been here for about 8 months...multiply that by 30....240

Divide that by 817 posts.....you get 3.40.....Not too far off....Plus that's inclduing a few extra days in there...

Maybe my math is way off....It's been a while

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
818 posts divided by 296 days equals 2.76351 posts per day. I may be off by a day or two.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
yup but like i said i think the register date is wrong. Besides as i have been more regular my post number will have gone up.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
As of your last post (the one above this) you had 820 total. The average posts per day is cumulative and doesn't really reflect the actual number of times you post in a day.

I have no clue on the registration date, a mod will have to take that one.

join