It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Techtimes: 'Coal Rollers' cough out black smoke to anger environmentalists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

I don't know about getting dumber.....
Best I can see this is a constant state for most of humanity.
More is the pity.
edit on 11-7-2014 by HarbingerOfShadows because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Petty arrogant people suck.

What part of your nature is that satisfying?

Blowing that # on people as they walk has to present some health risks, but at least you got some political points! good job!

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I love diesel trucks. Used to daily drive a Dually cummins with 800hp and could do 30mpg on the highway. But this rollin-coal shiit is stupid. Diesel soot particulate is horrible for your body and I've read that it does PERMANENT LUNG DMAGE, as well as takes a long time for your body to expel.

Read here:
Diesel lung damage

Just stupid. The fastest diesels burn clean anyway.

I've even used catalytic converters on half my racecars since it only eats like 15horsepower.

edit on 14-7-2014 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Lets get real though, this has been happening wayyy before Obama was in office. Idiots have been doing it for a long time, It's just that some idiots just became bigger Idiots... A lot of people out there want to prove they can do something more stupid than the last guy...

Hey it worked for Obama jk jk

edit on 1401America/Chicagopm31America/Chicago145 by jheated5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Lets make one thing clear:

Almost ALL diesel trucks do this WITHOUT modifications. One way to do it is by pressing the gas pedal all the way down quickly, which will dump fuel into the engine too fast for it to burn completely, and create black smoke.

However, there are groups of people who modify their engines to have a switch that will reduce the engines ability to burn fuel, and create black smoke on command (constantly).

So don't go hating on everyone with diesel powered vehicles. They actually are better for the environment than gas engines. Just worry about those guys that modify their truck to do it (even though they are damaging their own truck to do it).
edit on 14-7-2014 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Another illustration of the sorry state of the human race. If someone was bothering them with similar action I bet they would be complaining and issuing physical threat. Macho BS.

I agree 100%, somehow polluting and seeing big smoke is a manly thing to do.

Macho BS, small minds and small d***s.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

At what point was anyone doing that?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: mahatche

I think it has more to do with what I call Obama Madness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join