It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Cat Lady Club - CCLC - Open for new membership

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: seaside sky

So stinkin cute! Best friends!
a reply to: graceunderpressure

What a cutie pie! My cats do that with paper towels, my husband gives them rolls because "it's cute." Lol.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hi Seaside, your Ivan and Lucia are beautiful! 'Love the way you described them.

Yes, ours is an Ivan, too. We found him abandoned while on holiday. "Crazy Ivan" suits his tendency to go from cuddly to Destructo-Cat in less than a second. He's a lap-plopper, a burper and a snorer. He also grunts to communicate sometimes, with a whole distinct grunt vocabulary -- it's rather amazing.

Cheers!

Grace

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy

So stinkin cute! Best friends!
a reply to: graceunderpressure

What a cutie pie! My cats do that with paper towels, my husband gives them rolls because "it's cute." Lol.

Paper towels -- oh dear! That could get expensive. And thanks! You know, "JennyFrenzy" has the makings of a rather good cat name, too.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Stealth cat is stealthy ...

Probably checking chat.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I forgot about stealthy cat...it still makes me laugh - even if I watch it a hundred times

Is there something wrong with me?

:-)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Welcome new members! Your furry family members are all adorable.

You are all safe here.

edit on 14-8-2014 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
crazy cat couple here looking to join.... Miss_sky and Jheated5. We have a total of 3. Mr. Seven, Bandit and Oreo. Seven is my little mamas boy, Bandit is Sevens girlfriend and tries to keep him in line and Oreo just wants love! I've had a rough day today and looking at all the cute pictures of kitties has definitely cheered me up and has me wondering where ill find the cats when I get home tonight. In the cupboard? how bout on top of the fridge? not there?? ok better check the tub or closet then! I would love to post pics of our cuties I just need to read and find out how to do so. But please count us in this group!!

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
until we can post pics of our cuties ill leave you with this funny one

hope you enjoy!

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Hehehe!
Nothing wrong with that at all !

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

I'm with you, it still makes me laugh. This is one of my favorite things about cats in general. They seem to be very aware of the power of a dry wit and they know how to use it.

Whoops hit enter too soon. I was swept away by all the sweeties that I forgot to ask for official admittance to the group, and my Lily wants to know if we can bring snacks. My Hunny says he would make them but he's blind so he's not allowed to use the stove.

Penny
edit on 14-8-2014 by pennylemon because: too soon

edit on 14-8-2014 by pennylemon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Posting makes you a auto member, unless you are a cat hater and a grumpy poop.
a reply to: pennylemon

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Upon posting you are are entitled to membership please feel free to download your card and use a signature

First size fits Facebook, second fits ats siggy.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: InTheLight

Unless she's fixed. keep her indoors.

How long do you have her? If its not long I'd suggest keeping her in 'till you give her back.
Also leave out plastic bottles of water around your garden perimeter, I don't know why but cats tend to not spray where they are, failing that keep them away by ground black pepper on your garden beds, not delightful, but once they sniff they wont want to come back to the sting.

The male ferals are my responsibility, because I joined a trap, neuter, spay program...so, if anything, their rights trump the guest cat's rights. Actually, I forgot my son left a cat harness and leash, so I'll let her explore...just so far. Thank you for the advice, but I want feral cats to come to my yard.
edit on 15-8-2014 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
* WARNING *

Possible horrific imagery -
Cat gets run over by truck. ( in front of child )

Viewer discretion advised .

edit on 17-8-2014 by Timely because: advisory disclaimer

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
haha I was about to revoke your membership!

a reply to: Timely

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Hehe!

Myth Busted !!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Bit quiet in here ccp's! ( crazy cat peeps ! )

Cookies anyone ! ??

Awww !

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
Bit quiet in here ccp's! ( crazy cat peeps ! )

Cookies anyone ! ??

Awww !

Lol that is so freakin cute!!

I am in Bali at the moment and i feel so bad for all the stray cats here i just want to vaccinate them all and take them home with me! Lol! Theres one i see everyday and the poor thing has had half its tail cut off i tried too call him/her too give it food but it wouldnt come near me and ran in to a bin
makes me sad! I am missing my cat sooo much!!! Home tomorrow night i can't wait to give him snuggles!!!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Upon posting you are are entitled to membership please feel free to download your card and use a signature

First size fits Facebook, second fits ats siggy.

They are cool Zazza how do i put that in my siggy?? Gosh im such a noob... Lol

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join