It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Cat Lady Club - CCLC - Open for new membership

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The cat people can relate ...

Prolly started licking his/her bum as soon as composure was restored !

Cats Lol !

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I've really enjoyed seeing all of your pictures and funny videos so thank you for sharing.

I hereby request membership of the CCLC. The following evidence is in support of my application:

This is Baby Lady Miss Mimi (she insists we call her that.) The only one of our cats that we chose and adopted. Very independent and not prone to displays of affection!

Baby Lady Miss Mimi does not want to be bothered at this moment in time.

Next up is Bobby. Our neighbours (his owners) upped and left without telling anyone so he decided that he would move in with us. Perhaps the happiest cat in the world.

Then we have Charlie. Found in a bin with his mother and siblings. The runt of the litter, his back end covered with maggots. Some neighbours adopted him (with their 2 dogs, 5 kids and 4 cats) needless to say, he very slowly moved in with us. Charlie is special. He is scared of everyone and everything but he's now found his place in the world.

The oldest member of the family, 18 year old Liddy. She is actually my family cat (another stray) who I took on when my parents retired. This pic was taken just after she had her teeth removed.

Ok, nearly there - this is Juan Pablo (blame my wife for the name) aka Pabby, JP. We found Pablo after he had been hit by a car, barely able to walk. The vet wanted £400 just to x-ray. We managed to get him down to £200 and a cat charity paid half. I sold my beloved X-Box One to pay for his treatment. He has a strange walk and a funny bump on his spine but is all well and good. This picture was taken shortly after he came back from the vets so he's probably chasing the dragon.

Then we have our new addition to the family. Originally named Rosie, (we thought he was a girl.) He now goes by the name Ro-Ro (ok I know, it just happened.) He's about 9 months old but happened through our cat flap at 10 weeks old.

We lost our ginger ninja, Barry, in October but he deserves his own posts so more to come from me, if I am accepted that is!

Scally
edit on 832015 by Scallywwagg because: typo

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Scallywwagg

I believe you are the new CEO of the CCLC. What a gorgeous gaggle you have there!!!

Welcome and keep posting them pics, I wan t to see the little kitty grow

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Kitty versus Potato

edit on 8-3-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
lol

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Who said cats are not loving companions of dogs.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I wish I had seen this thread. I have so many cat pics! Some funny interwebs, and some my own. LOL

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
This is my baby Trouble. She thinks she is a dog and has to be trained on how to be a cat. She likes to dig holes in the backyard, stand when she gets her treats, plays fetch like a dog, and will actually chase car headlights. But she is cloaked in cat fur. Right now, my sister adopted her because her dog fell in love with her and needed a companion, so I said sure. She's missing right now, hopefully she will find her way home soon. Funnily enough, I have a Chihuahua mix who thinks she's a cat and likes to sit on my shoulder a lot. LOL

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I SO need to join the crazy-cat-lady-club. I'm absolutely in love with my cat, Oscar. He is two years old, and because his parents were petite, he is extremely small. Very sweet, though feisty and definitely the cause of numerous scratches on my arms. Rough play

I'd like to share some photos but my upload function library won't allow it, it might be because I'm still new here

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Welcome AnafAJ AND Almost Rosey (love the elephant avi)
I have a cat that thinks he is a dog too. And boxes their ears about.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

(My favorite cat pic with a dog)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

edit on 13-3-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome, Zazza... And loving the pictures and gifs, by the way

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hmmmm some got fat over winter, or ate the postman....
My FatBoy.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
My old cat Kiley from when we lived in NY. I love adopting black, or black and white cats. I know that most black cats are not adopted out and are euthanized faster. Plus I'm half-Irish, and in Irish culture, black cats are lucky.

Our neighbor's cat had given births to kittens and she gave me one. She told me that Kiley was 8 weeks and a runt, but she was just way too tiny, even for a runt, and she'd already gotten rid of mom, so I couldn't take her back to let her nurse a little longer. She spent the first month in my home hiding in the tiniest of places she could find. Only if she came looking for us, did we attempt contact with her, otherwise, we let her be.

She was supposed to be a family cat, but my daughter terrified her trying to dress her up in outfits. LOL She spent much of her time hiding in my room under my bed, away from my daughter. LOL I can't say I blame the poor thing. Her favorite spot was warm laundry baskets full of clothes fresh from the dryer. It used to royally tick off my ex, but I understood why she did it, she was seeking the warmth. At night she slept by my stomach, suckling my shirt as if I was Mamma.

When we divorced and I was forced to move to my sister's, I knew her dog wouldn't like cats because he was attacking my brother's dog staying with my sister. I gave my Kiley to my ex's cousin who agreed she would take care of her. I found out, she gave her to a shelter a week later. This saddened me because I was trying to avoid Kiley going there knowing the probability of adoption for cats with black fur. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do except hope she was adopted into a family that loves her as much as I do.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join