It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and Grandfather C 1965..If only.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Sorry I don't see what you see. He does look like his mother's father though. Only a darker skin tone from his father who was black. a reply to: hounddoghowlie

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I sure hope you are kidding.
Surly no one believes that absurd story. a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I have never come across this resemblance (not being American I tend to watch your lot's petty partisan squabbles with a mixture of amusement, fear and pity), but I have to say that it is quite striking.

That said, does it really matter who his papa was? Lots of people's "fathers" (and even "mothers" sometimes) weren't their biological parents. It doesn't make them any less of a person.

File under "who gives a toss?" Judge him on his work, not his parentage. And from this side of the Atlantic he has been the least crappy president for quite a while. Obviously still pretty crappy, but that goes without saying. Anybody who goes into politics deserves suspicion IMHO.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
I sure hope you are kidding.
Surly no one believes that absurd story. a reply to: xuenchen

LOL

Nope.

Not kidding !!!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

You're right, not my best Paul Ryan shop. Here's one I did back during the campaign:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

i gotta call it a fake.

Well let me study it for some months, then I can tell you whether it's fake or not.
(Yes, this was sarcasm)

edit on 7/10/2014 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Wow...just wow. a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
No we don't all know he's not an American citizen and that his birth certificate is a fake. Only thick headed idiots still think that. What most of us know is that there are some people who will remain nameless who will never get it.

reply to: hounddoghowlie

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
That kid looks a little to dark to be Obama and secondly, the picture does not look like it's from the 1965! No way!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join