It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assemble Ghosthunters! I need your help. There's a big possibly 'haunted' house my parents are to

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Goblin

Well, sounds like some very strong responses.

I would double/triple check that nothing and no one else is in that house.

usually when spirits respond, it is a lot less intense.

Strange.

I would use caution from this point forward.
Maybe something will show up on camera.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

Well, sounds like some very strong responses.

I would double/triple check that nothing and no one else is in that house.

usually when spirits respond, it is a lot less intense.

Strange.

I would use caution from this point forward.
Maybe something will show up on camera.

I will do another sweep of the whole house in a moment. I will come back maybe tomorrow too to investigate further. I came here expecting maybe an odd noise. I mean I believed my mum heard bangs and stuff but you don't really BELIEVE until you hear the bangs for yourself. I may bring a couple of friends for backup so I don't leg it out the house when noises get too intense haha.

I didn't take any still images either. I will later but it's quiet at the minute so need to get some snaps during the morning time when noises are active.

Being a non believer and big big skeptic it's weird after what I experienced today. Need lots of time to think and investigate more. However I'm willing to admit that it could be something paranormal. I will upload footage off my camera when I get home so you can see for yourselfs what I heard.
edit on 11/7/14 by Blue Goblin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I think taking a few friends in with you is a good idea. Just make sure beforehand you all are on the same page about what you are doing. I would also recommend you make sure your friends understand not to "pull one over" on you and start making noises of their own to freak you out.

If it is making the noises you say it is, then you might want to be careful.
99.9% of the things out there are harmless but that .01% can be rather rough.

It is kind of like when my daughter and I were talking about ghosts and I told her they cannot harm her just spook her a little.
She then questioned about spirits picking up objects such as knives and the like, and I had no answer at that point as things can move around. So it is hypothetically possible that they can hurt physically, so be careful.

Looking forward to any pictures,and sounds you might capture!

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The footage sucks. A lot of the videos you can't make out the noises as the background distortion in the videos are stupidly loud for some reason. I am going up on Monday with friends and this time I will have pictures taken in the morning and have a working dictaphone to leave in the house and maybe overnight too. That way we will be able to hear the noises crystal clear. Luckily you can hear the knocking after I ask if it can make a noise and I'll upload that video I took today in a couple of hours when I've trimmed all the vids.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
imgur.com...

Link to album of the house, I don't think anything in the pictures looks too odd. Videos are uploading now. Connection sucks though.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Wow, that house had not only a creepy vibe,
but has a lot of potential once fixed up!

I didn't see anything in the photos either,
but I can tell you from looking at the photos, the house has something.
What I don't know.

The creepy vibe is there though.

Keep doing what you are doing. Eventually you will get something, I am almost sure.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

Wow, that house had not only a creepy vibe,
but has a lot of potential once fixed up!

I didn't see anything in the photos either,
but I can tell you from looking at the photos, the house has something.
What I don't know.

The creepy vibe is there though.

Keep doing what you are doing. Eventually you will get something, I am almost sure.

It is definitely creepy in there. I know 100% there is not a person in here, it isn't pipes 100% either. Unless there is a rhino up there banging that loud it isn't an animal either. You will see in one of the videos about 18 seconds in a loud bang thud come from up stairs. If I couldn't make out the other bangs because of background distortion noise but I could make this bang out shows how loud it is. That wasn't even the loudest bang either... I guess it would take an adult running hard to cause the volume of some of the bangs.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I sympathize about being a logical, skeptical sort confronted by something everyone I respected had said was hogwash... I found them all to be wrong.

One time springs to mind, when my gf and I, two agnostics leaning towards atheist, were sitting in our rental's living room listening to something throw boxes of glass (no actual boxes, no actual glass-just sounds and reverberations ) around a back bedroom 20 feet away while our gentle dog barked ferociously one moment and cowered at our feet the next.

It was wild. And I admit we ended up saying the Lord's Prayer over and over with not a rational thought other than "make it stop!" No recordings, no proof, just a vivid memory from one of many weird as heck things from a haunted rental. house.

So these things exist and we don't really know too much... though some people have amassed decent observations and guesses as to what some of it is.

My take is that there is a vast variety of beings we can't usually perceive... some of them are us without physical bodies, some of them are not. Some are kind and helpful, some are not.

It does open up a plethora of questions about ...well, everything we think we know, though. But all in all, except for one nasty critter I ran into, these things are less worrisome than embodied people. But prudent caution and respect is never a bad thing.

Incidentally, I calmed whatever was throwing tantrums by addressing the "empty" house and saying I knew it was there and I'm sorry it was stuck and having trouble communicating and perhaps it could call out mentally for help and go where it was supposed to go... and it effectively stopped three months of haunting.

I think most of these things are simply unhappy people with no way to communicate that can see us, but we can't see them...mostly. It would be a bad existence and I often wonder about the particulars of it.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Video is up one is up

0:18 seconds is when the bang occurs, quite mild for some of the bangs . Sounds like it came from the room above the linen room nptice how I point my camera that way.
edit on 11/7/14 by Blue Goblin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Agreed, I'm wondering a lot of things and reserching at the moment!

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
just don't go in there on you're own, you can use your mobiles voice recorder.

sounds like they didn't want you're mum to leave? i know how you feel, even though i've had the paranormal around me since i was 13 they never fail to make me jump, the other week i done an evp and was just going through it and i heard this growling, it sounded far too deep a growl for my little dog, but i soon legged it out the house, followed by the dog. shame i don't live a bit nearer otherwise i would be up there like a shot.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
video don't work mate, says error occurred and it don't bring anything up on youtube.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: slippeddisc
just don't go in there on you're own, you can use your mobiles voice recorder.

sounds like they didn't want you're mum to leave? i know how you feel, even though i've had the paranormal around me since i was 13 they never fail to make me jump, the other week i done an evp and was just going through it and i heard this growling, it sounded far too deep a growl for my little dog, but i soon legged it out the house, followed by the dog. shame i don't live a bit nearer otherwise i would be up there like a shot.

Yeah activity did pick up as soon ash she left. It seemed mental in there for a few minutes bang after bang and noises! I really need backup next on monday.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: slippeddisc
video don't work mate, says error occurred and it don't bring anything up on youtube.

Here is a direct link:
www.youtube.com...

Maybe it's because it's still processing after just being uploaded.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

whenever you record you must 'tag' things, in that video i heard a couple of whispers at 24 secs and 27 secs if you whisper to someone you must say aloud 'that was so and so whispering' or if you knock into something you must say this aloud, cus when you listen back to it, you'l be left wondering if that was a spirit talking or yourself.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: slippeddisc

Yeah the whispers were us asking each other if we heard the noise I think and wondering what it was. I'll be more careful next time with my documenting.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I stopped believing in it when Milton Bradley started selling them just a few feet away from the Monopoly game in ToYs R Us.
edit on PMu31u0772856312014-07-11T18:56:01-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
What if it's just air in old pipes. I live in a 100 year old house and she moans and groans and pops and bangs all the time.
The Windows rattle when it's windy beams creak. . Old houses make noises. You could be scaring someone with this. a reply to: lonewolf2

edit on PM000000310000000772838312014-07-11T18:38:05-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Did you say the house was empty for a time. Looking at those pictures there's water damage and on old plaster walls pieces of plaster can crumble behind the walls and can fall in response to any vibration. There could also be mice in the walls. These old houses are notorious for letting in vermin. I have cats to take care of any intruders. Based on the age and condition I'd look to structure for noise before jumping at shadows.

PS Beautiful floors. Is that English oak.? e reply to: Blue Goblin

edit on PM000000310000000772857312014-07-11T18:57:26-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
That's some noisy little birdie on there. Sounds like a wren but I only know American birds. There's a wren outside my bedroom window right now. Big noise tiny bird.
Anyway that's all the noise I picked up on. I see more crumbled plaster and I'm telling you it can fall down behind the walls and depending on the size can make some noises.My house was built in 1914 so it's 100 years old this year. I can bang on the walls and hear the old stuff falling down. We've redone the surface walls with new plaster and fixed any cracks but the brown coat underneath is still ancient. Also even if plumbing has been replaced often they just leave the old pipes in the walls rather than break open walls so these cold still rattle. Just trying to go with the mundane but logical first. b reply to: Blue Goblin

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join