It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Modification / Vortex causing weather issues in Michigan.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
originally posted by: network dude
originally posted by: vethumanbeing
originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: roth1

Veteranhumanbeing In 1999; I happened to be in GlenAllen Alaska late August early September/leaves were turning. That HAARP facility is oh 30 miles out of town. I don't know why I was there with a nice Canon camera zoom lens taking pictures of an antennae array, not at all out of place blended right in with the landscape. Goons showed up and took my roll of film (this was old style Kodak) and made me leave the area never to return OR ELSE. I wasn't one of 'public' that was invited to visit apparently. If you are in this area Richardson Hwy between GlenAllen and Valdez Harbor is a beautiful drive glacier after glacier, Terrence McKenna (after imbibing) would have loved it. Miniature forests there as well, 4 foot tall bonsai pine trees that are hundreds of years old.

[I]Network Dude[/I]I was there too. I never saw any of that happen. I think you may be mistaken. I was salmon fishing while getting my doctorate from the University of Alaska. HAARP was open for visitors that day.

So, you NEVER witnessed me being forced out of my cerulean blue GMC "Jimmy" getting a roustabout by spooks outside the fence line. How could I mistake this incident (seared into my brain). Open for visitors? not the ones with cameras outside the perimeter. How did your fishing go that day in particular.
edit on 11-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
originally posted by: mrthumpy
originally posted by: kwakakev

[I]kwakakev[/I
The growing trends and capabilities of weather modification.

[I]mrthumpy][/I] Such as?

SOMEONE thought this should be a FORUM; an airplane icon with contrails (most likely the super moderators or Site Owners decision to do so), just a rough guess.
edit on 11-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing
Yes, under the Conspiracy Theories header. Your point is?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
Yes, under the Conspiracy Theories header. Your point is?

As you maintain a stanch 'debunker' stance you probably also think the creators of the website/icon/forum must be quacks (your word) for introducing the forum. Obviously it was of 'noble' discussion pro or con (I am only responding to your previous unkind personal attacks regarding myself and others).
edit on 12-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

It looks to me like you are saying that the existence of this forum is evidence of the increasing capabilities of weather modification??

Otherwise I think you need to step back and take a breath.

Actually I think you should do that anyway - sorry to say many of your posts make no sense at all- they appear to be self referencing rambles, which I am sure you understand, but I suspect few others do.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

[I]Aloysius the Gaul[/ii]It looks to me like you are saying that the existence of this forum is evidence of the increasing capabilities of weather modification?

Why yes (my assumption is) it was created for those discussion bullet points.

[I]Aloysius the Gaul[/I] Otherwise I think you need to step back and take a breath.
Actually I think you should do that anyway - sorry to say many of your posts make no sense at all- they appear to be self referencing rambles, which I am sure you understand, but I suspect few others do.

It depends upon if "THEY the others" (rather than yourself) understand my point of view and my unique way of expressing it. Your apology is accepted upon their behalf.
edit on 13-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join