It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri man shoots wife because he ‘got tired of her’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

To keep with the current film trend, might I suggest a title for your film?

"Murica"
edit on 10-7-2014 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Hey olaru12,

I hope that when the wife recovers, she proves to be a better shot than her husband.

jacygirl

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I'm so not surprised by something like this in the least, but... I live in the South.

This basically gets a shoulder shrug from me if heard in person. Just the kind of way some people deal with others... they shoot them.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

To keep with the current film trend, might I suggest a title for your film?

"Murica"

Gracias amigo, for the suggestion. However due to location constraints, this film is going to be from the Hispanic perspictive rather than the trailer dweller viewpoint. Albuquerque South Valley gangster style. One suggestion from Our secretary is "Se busca por tonto" idiomatic for "wanted for stupidity"....

Got a nice ring to it; don't ya think?

For pure production value we're thinking of having him shoot her with a crossbow. Totally ungangsta with a hint of indeo.
edit on 10-7-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: teamcommander

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: teamcommander

Poor guy.

If he had been a Republican member of congress they would likely not have said a word about it.

We all know how they think about women.

If he'd have been a republican member of Congress, then HE'D be the one dead, conservative women know how to shoot.

The only shooting I have ever heard about from conservative women was from the mouth.
Of course, that could have been what made this guy get tired of his wife in the first place.

I am sure you could give give Palin a try she would probably give you a 10 second running start.

Oh, and to butcherboy:
Atleast she gets heath care out of the deal.

Everyone does just go to the ER and taxpayers will pay for any foolish 10 second mistake you make.

I do hope everyone will realize "most" of this has been said in jest. It is a sad situation but crying won't make it any better.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Any suggestions are welcome

edit on 10-7-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Well, at least they weren't from Florida this time...

But really, divorce would have been a better option for him. I really doubt he's going to find his "vacation accommodations" worth his effort here.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Well, at least they weren't from Florida this time...

But really, divorce would have been a better option for him. I really doubt he's going to find his "vacation accommodations" worth his effort here.

Of course you could look at it this way, if he had killed her it would have probably been 7 year sentence, with time off for good behavior. No alimony, no child support, keeps assets, and total custody when he gets out. hmmmmm.... "Just Sayin"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join