It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police finally release body camera of officer who assaulted woman in Tucson.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
During the Tucson "riot" we all saw the video from the crowds perspective on the pig who assaulted a woman. Now they finally released the body cam the officer was wearing that night. Turns out she was not the only woman targeted. Sorry I don’t know how to upload the video but here is a link to it.

www.jrn.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
...boy that's smart, hit someone when you know you have a cameras not only watching you but on your body. Did he forget he was waring it? I don't think they're hidden.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This isn't the exact news video you linked but it's another one on youtube that can be embedded that shows the same footage.

Put cameras on cops not traffic lights!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

My favorite is the woman standing there looks like shes just minding her own business biting her nail then BAM. Right into a table and chair. Then he pushes her while shes down. I have zero respect for cops good or bad.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

I agree 100%.

If there were ANY good cops, something would be done with AT LEAST a small handful of bad cops.

Cops practice Omerta (code of silence) more than any mafia could've hoped for from their thugs.

Cops can get away with anything in the USA.

ANYTHING!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Jeez, that's guys a pussy. Only people that want others to BELIEVE they are tough do this. One on one with a man without the protection of his cop buddies this jerk would cry like a little girl, FACT !
Did i also hear that right ? the F B I are 'looking into' if he violated anyones civil rights. Unbelievable

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Which cop in that crowd was the good one?
The department even backs up the cops actions saying nobody's rights were violated...
Did they not see the physical assaults initiated by these badge wearing thugs?
Again, I ask which cop there was the good one?
They all stood around and took part in an assault on a person.
Criminals everyone of them, I believe the cops call it aiding and abetting...

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Overall the incident was handled appropriately

Ummmmm did the dept not watch the same video?
Don't care how everyone else acted, it is about how badly the one sgt acted.
His actions alone should be grounds to say this event was handled very inappropriately.
I am willing to bet my big toe there was some other unnecessary force that just wasn't caught on camera.

And omg the push on that girl on to the bench?! Looked like linebacker taking someone out come across the middle of the field!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yeah this cop actually had to be transfered to a different Dept because he was recieving to many threats from the people of Tucson. How he is still an officer of the law is beond me. Even if they gave the crowd the order to dispurse thats not grounds for attacking random people who look like they were walking to their car or biting their nail

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ObjectZero

He just didn't care, cops literally get away with murder everyday.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

Cops=people who were bullied in school

i dilike cops more and more everyday.

i dont remember it being liek this 10-15 years ago, or maybe it was and we just never saw it.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I just don't know why people with anger issues and short fuses choose to become officers of the law? Why is there not a standardized test which flags a red alert 'power tripper, power tripper' before they get the job?

Case in point this video below. Look, it's a bunch of dopey teenagers doing what we all did as dopey teenagers, just out to have fun. Yeah, they are out there trolling for officers, but the derogatory way they are treated by the first lady (I use that term loosely here) officer is disgusting.

Midway through this cop's power trip another cop comes up to them. This cop is in the right job! Look how he handles the situation. That's what cops are like in the uk and australia, they are cool - fun - safe - trusting. So we respected them. I fear though that the good ones are getting thin on the ground, what chance do they have to instill trust when all the other officers are all about thuggery?
When a third cop gets involved, he's basically more of the first one. Itching to escalate things.

edit on 10-7-2014 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ

My favorite is the woman standing there looks like shes just minding her own business biting her nail then BAM. Right into a table and chair. Then he pushes her while shes down. I have zero respect for cops good or bad.

That was obvious from your post when you started out by calling them "pigs"

Sounds like you have plenty of prior experience with Law enforcement and not in a good way.

Go looking for trouble and you will find it, If you have a problem with good cops too then you are the problem.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mwood

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ

That was obvious from your post when you started out by calling them "pigs"

Sounds like you have plenty of prior experience with Law enforcement and not in a good way.

Go looking for trouble and you will find it, If you have a problem with good cops too then you are the problem.

Problem is there are no good cops if there were then they would of arrested the bad ones or made them feel so crappy about the work they do that they would quit. For other police officers to see this video that I just saw and not bring up assault charges against that officer means that they too are bad cops. Every police officer should be held to a higher standard than others because they know the law and should set the example of how others should act. Period.

To answer your question yes I have had many many many many many encounters with police some good most bad. The reason most were bad was because pigs don’t like educated people. They hate it when you know your rights and exercise them. Its like nails on a chalkboard to them when you say no you cant search my car, or I don’t have to answer that question. 9 out of 10 are power trippiping Aholes who are just itching for there next adrenaline fix.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It cost $94,000 for 54 minutes to clear out the crowd. How much are they paying these officers and who is skimming some of the top.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The police higher ups are OK with it, the FBI may not be. He has a record of inappropriate conduct but I bet nothing comes of it.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Until police are held accountable for their over use of force, we will continue to see videos of out of control police officers. The city will take their side 90 percent of the time unless there's embarrassing proof of inappropriate use of force. The public can only protect themselves by continuing to video record police officers who abuse their authority.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Clearing out the crowd by shoving people nowhere near the crowd.

That alone should be enough to be fired for incompetence; forget the force used here for a minute- he's performing crowd control on a pair of girls out for some ice cream at Coldstone a few dozen yards from the actual crowd.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

edit on 1172014 by Snarl because: Never mind. It was nothing good. And it didn't make me feel better sharing it either.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

I'm thinking someone's paying officers to instigate trouble in order to justify arrests. What better way to push buttons than to rush the women? Picking off the perimeter too, not getting into the bulk of it. Trying to make up arrest numbers while hiding from the 'mob'. Glad this coward's getting the attention he deserves.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join