It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigrants go back !

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Tell u how it's #ing going it should be called the United States of Europe !
And every country is a state !

And what a # state it's getting in !
edit on 10-7-2014 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Scotscorps84Oh it didnt take long for someone i.e. you to scream racist post.
I am ashamed that you are Scottish.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

originally posted by: Denoli

originally posted by: Expat888
Yaaaawwwwnnnn... get over it .. every country has immigrants both legal and illegal ..

Getting tiresome hearing the same old bigoted fear based whinging ..

You want a good job then go get an education and work for it nobody owes you a damn thing and nobody has taken a damn thing from you.

I've got a #ing job
You touched a nerve with Expatt,username says it all-a bloody immigrant!
Probably pinched a job from the indigenous wherever he stays!
I totally agree with you rant,Britain has gone to the dogs since the eastern Europeans got free travel in Europe.

I hold dual citizenship japan / u.s .. as to work am semi retired these days worked in warzones and disaster areas around the world where most wouldnt set foot as a physician / surgeon .
Have a small clinic I set up and run here out of my own pocket providing treatment for the local hmong villagers as out here in the border areas there are no government services available to them.
With my skills can work anywhere in the world .

As to immigrants many times they take the hard dirty jobs that the locals turn down because they think such jobs are beneath them. Whereas most immigrants will put in an honest days work for an honest days wage.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

originally posted by: Denoli

Yaaaawwwwnnnn... get over it .. every country has immigrants both legal and illegal ..

You want a good job then go get an education and work for it nobody owes you a damn thing and nobody has taken a damn thing from you.

I've got a #ing job
You touched a nerve with Expatt,username says it all-a bloody immigrant!
Probably pinched a job from the indigenous wherever he stays!
I totally agree with you rant,Britain has gone to the dogs since the eastern Europeans got free travel in Europe.

I hold dual citizenship japan / u.s .. as to work am semi retired these days worked in warzones and disaster areas around the world where most wouldnt set foot as a physician / surgeon .
Have a small clinic I set up and run here out of my own pocket providing treatment for the local hmong villagers as out here in the border areas there are no government services available to them.
With my skills can work anywhere in the world .

As to immigrants many times they take the hard dirty jobs that the locals turn down because they think such jobs are beneath them. Whereas most immigrants will put in an honest days work for an honest days wage.

Firstly a big respect for the job your doing hats off to you
Secondly either side of the working immigrants I.e. Kids and people over 40 don't do anything but sponge off the economy !
A small percent do but most ie 90 don't that's we're you story goes down hill faster then a fat kid chasing a cake !

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

since the eastern Europeans got free travel in Europe.

Did you intentionally want to be ironic here or do you think that Europe is only UK?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: zilebeliveunknown

Did you intentionally want to be ironic here or do you think that Europe is only UK?

The irony !

Glen was right !

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The irony !
The Eastern Europeans have only just joined the eu ! Meaning they have the rights to do what other members in the eu can !eu and Europe have different laws !
Glen was right !

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Denoli
I have no idea what you're trying to say.

eu and Europe have different laws !

WTH?
EU is a political creation made up of number of states while Europe is geographical area.
edit on 10-7-2014 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

a reply to: Denoli
I have no idea what you're trying to say.

eu and Europe have different laws !

WTH?
EU is a political creation made up of number of states while Europe is geographical area.

Somebody from eu jump in !
People in eu have different working rights to people in Europe ! You can't be Eastern European and claim benefits in uk unless your in the eu !

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Could you please not refer to us as yanks its offensive to me. And not all Americans are Yankees.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lichter daraus

Could you please not refer to us as yanks its offensive to me. And not all Americans are Yankees.

O grow a thicker skin. Amount of times Iv been called a limy.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I think the politically correct term is;

Displaced-Formerly-British-But-Not-Canadian-North-American.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

But what if there Spanish American or French/German America

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: beezzer

But what if there Spanish American or French/German America

Then they don't count.

(To those who were immediately offended, "Oh get over yourself, I'm only joking!")

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Sorry actually I was just being a dick, I know its no excuse but I wasn't in good mood earlier.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lichter daraus

Sorry actually I was just being a dick, I know its no excuse but I wasn't in good mood earlier.

Peace.

No worries dude we all get like that.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

No, the legal ones are immigrants. The illegal ones are aliens.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
What would you prefer to have in your country, and educated and productive immigrant or a thief and drug addict whose family has been there for generation upon generation?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
We are a mongrel nation we have been since the Normans came, the vikings etc.
Many different cultures mixed together to make what we love the United Kingdom.
I know many immigrants and most are hard working and paying tax etc, yes I agree with the new measures to make sure we just don't have people come in to use our NHS but look down your family tree and they will be immigrants.
Wouldn't you want to come to the greatest place on earth If you were foreign and had kids?.
Maybe they just want best for their kids eh?.
Oh and just to point out most work, pay tax etc all good in my book.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
We are a mongrel nation we have been since the Normans came, the vikings etc.
Many different cultures mixed together to make what we love the United Kingdom.
I know many immigrants and most are hard working and paying tax etc, yes I agree with the new measures to make sure we just don't have people come in to use our NHS but look down your family tree and they will be immigrants.
Wouldn't you want to come to the greatest place on earth If you were foreign and had kids?.
Maybe they just want best for their kids eh?.
Oh and just to point out most work, pay tax etc all good in my book.

Yep everyone wants best for there kids hats off . And my family tree goes back about 800 years as far as my mam got to trace it but did my family go for the option of moving for better ? No they dug deep ! Stept up and made it work !

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join