It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is and what is ISIS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Git_r_dun
ISIS is yet another CIA front like Al CIAda

its no secret that we gave them guns in Syria to remove someone who would not be a good puppet and now they are using them guns to remove a USA puppet in Iraq.

Yes and thanks Obama for the extra $500m being sent to the ISIS and paid for by US tax payers.

This is so good that you could not make it up if you wanted too and thats just what they did with 9/11
edit on 10-7-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

Oh, I won't deny that every move he's made in the ME so far has only made the chaos worse. You'd think if he was only being inept, he would have accidentally strengthened something somewhere and brought some stability.

It lends credence to the idea that Benghazi was allowed to go down to cover over the truth that we were actually facilitating the movement of advanced weapons to militants in the ME.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Wow some interesting and scary information.
From where I sit I cant see these guys ever being stopped, they are ferocious and being Muslim , believing in the near return of the Mahdi, are driven.
Prophecy being fulfilled?

One can only wonder if His imminent return will soon be upon us and this is a horseman being unleashed.

My favourite part of the Lords prayer
Your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth, as it is in heaven.

Edit
Oh and thanks for the info, I knew I could get a better view of the situation here, believe it or not
edit on b2014Thu, 10 Jul 2014 22:23:35 -050073120144pm312014-07-10T22:23:35-05:00 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Interesting to see the links to Syria and Gaza already considering the prophecy I posted on page one involving the 2 cities marking the end of their "mission" (olive tree/branch = symbol for peace among Muslims).

...thy kingdom come

God Bless,

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join