It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Bigfoot encampment' found in the woods

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

I'll mention that one of those structures was on top of a mountain. With a species of tree not indigenous to that particular area. And this is according to Stroud in the second episode of his BF quest show.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Could only watch 4 minutes, it was ridiculous.

You wouldn't believe how common it is to find deer and elk bones...broken bones laying around the woods.

Many, many animals break a leg while running through the woods and die and get eaten by bears, lions, wolves, coyotes, badgers, wolverines and wild dogs. The bone was something I see on a daily bases while hunting.

The "bigfoot teepee" is just a blind a hunter had made last season. A framework with pine branches on the outside for cover, when the needles all die and fall off you have the frame work left. no big mystery.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scotscorps84
I was skeptical throughout the video about the shelter until I saw the scale of it in the stills. Man made or not it's pretty impressivive.

The logs with the marks are interesting.

No idea WTF is up with the pine cone, I'm sure Bigfoot doesn't have much access to packaging twine

Looks like a lovely part of the world, would like a walk around there
If that Bigfoot owns a bag full of Taylormade clubs, I don't see why he couldn't have a spool of kite string...

Appears there were saw cuts on a couple of the logs as well as saw cuts where branches had been removed on a couple of logs...Guy with the camera was too quick to get any real detail...

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: Rob48

I'll mention that one of those structures was on top of a mountain. With a species of tree not indigenous to that particular area. And this is according to Stroud in the second episode of his BF quest show.

Surely if there is a non indigenous tree then it basically rules out any non human builder. Humans can easily transport timber over large distances but I haven't seen Bigfoot driving any logging trucks.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Surely if there is a non indigenous tree then it basically rules out any non human builder. Humans can easily transport timber over large distances but I haven't seen Bigfoot driving any logging trucks.

I guess you didn't understand my point. Why would people build shelters on top of a mountain with trees that came from another area? The sarcasm doesn't really add to your point.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
When the camera points up in the "Den" part of the video, we can see many logs have had their tip sawed off. And it is the same for some of the other logs tip resting on the ground. Has this been explained why? I could only watch without sound.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Howdy,
New here.
We got bigfoot videos back at the house
I captured him before once when we were young.

Bigfoot smell bad

Gonna find the video and find some way to put it on this site someways

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NowanKenubi

If that is the case? Then I concede. No argument from me.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

Imho, that's much ado about nothing.

I've seen similar hunting type shelters a number of times. It's not that difficult to construct--particularly with some ropes.

If they find Bigfoot DNA, fine. But I'm exceedingly skeptical in terms of that shelter.

Besides, any narratives I've read always spoke more of a nest sort of bed area under trees.

The folks in the video were, to my impression, not THAT experienced in the woods . . . and seemed to be quite willing to exaggerate what they were seeing.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I read Bigfoot encampment and immediately thought , "what Mexico shipping them too".

Seriously wish they would find something other than all this conjecture . With as hot and hard as they've been tracking this thing, you'd hope that they're close to putting it to rest. One way or the other.

I for one hope they do find one. I've always hoped he/she/it exists since my youth..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join