It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Bigfoot encampment' found in the woods

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

An investigative group believe they have uncovered physical evidence of the infamous and elusive hominid.

Members of the Paranormal Ghost Society have discovered what they believe to be a Bigfoot woodland encampment above Kings Canyon in the High Sierra mountain range, Nevada.

It would be great if they could find some DNA evidence.

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Very interesting. At first I highly doubted this was legit. However from experience I can tell you it would be extremely difficult to make a structure like that out of those logs without the aid of heavy equipment.

If this is indeed what they claim it to be, DNA evidence should be close at hand

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: nighthawk1954

An investigative group believe they have uncovered physical evidence of the infamous and elusive hominid.

Members of the Paranormal Ghost Society have discovered what they believe to be a Bigfoot woodland encampment above Kings Canyon in the High Sierra mountain range, Nevada.

It would be great if they could find some DNA evidence.

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

www.youtube.com...

They have.

A very large body of evidence has been collected in the the PNW.

upload.wikimedia.org...

From it scientists have determined them to be largely vegetarian.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Well you've killed 2 birds with 1 stone !
He built the pyramids as well !
Gotta go bs detector emploded again!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Bid foot builds teepees. Did they check to see if the logs had been saw as in felling a tree?

edit:

There was no indication that heavy machinery had been operating in the area and the logs were too heavy to have been set up by hand

By hand unless by big foot...

Most of them didn't look that large. A couple of people with rope could do it.
edit on 7/10/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Yes I agree, those logs dont look to big for a few people and some rope to handle.
IMO, this was done by humans. It looks a hell of lot like the beginnings of a teepee.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Lichter daraus

The center one might even be an existing in place tree. Piece of cake.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

Nice find! Another BF thread to add to the list. So these BF have/had a camp just outside a small town with a high vantage point. Watching. I think someone should direct a full on horror movie on the subject. The real boogie man. If done properly, I think it could cause mass hysteria much like when Jaws first came out and people were afraid to go in the water.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Yep exactly what I was thinking. Hell mabye its some bushmans home.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

Nice find! Another BF thread to add to the list. So these BF have/had a camp just outside a small town with a high vantage point. Watching. I think someone should direct a full on horror movie on the subject. The real boogie man. If done properly, I think it could cause mass hysteria much like when Jaws first came out and people were afraid to go in the water.

Nice find?

LOL!

You, Sir could be a poster boy for ATS.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

lol. Whatever. I guess it must be CGI too then right? Let me guess, the wind put those trees there. Must be a trapper's hut.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I was skeptical throughout the video about the shelter until I saw the scale of it in the stills. Man made or not it's pretty impressivive.

The logs with the marks are interesting.

No idea WTF is up with the pine cone, I'm sure Bigfoot doesn't have much access to packaging twine

Looks like a lovely part of the world, would like a walk around there

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Lichter daraus

Yep exactly what I was thinking. Hell mabye its some bushmans home.

It could be Nevada's version of Mick Dodge...

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Lol, hey it could very well be, I think thats more likely than Bigfoot.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I just watched the first minute. WTF? Someone has been watching too much Blair Witch. Cut out the artificially degraded shakycam stuff and someone might bother to watch the rest.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Zandril

when i was a young boy around 11 or 14 myself and friends would collect wood and other materials for our bomfire on november the 5th .

we would build our bomfire in more or less the same way as in the picture and we did not need any machinery .

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Seriously, what is this meant to be? Those logs really are not very big.

There is a forest activity centre near me where school kids go to build teepees and shelters, and some of them are bigger than these ones. Photo of the centre:

If a bunch of kids can do it here, why not there?

Bigfoot my big toe.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

Can kids do this?

Those trees where wedged into the other trees. Jammed right in there. What are your thoughts on that?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

I'm pretty sure humans can, with a few basic tools.

Do Bigfeet use tools?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
It's an impressive find for sure, not convinced it wasn't man-made - seems this may be a case of "seeing what you want to see"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join