It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough is enough!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
If the founders of this nation could see what we have done with the gift they sacrificed to give us, they would roll over in their graves! We turned this country into a cesspool of idiocy and rampant government intrusion into our lives. You have the illusion of being free, but are no longer free. We let about 585 people dictate what the other 350 million citizens can and can't do. There is something wrong with this picture! It's time to stop the idiocy of political correctness and do what's right, and what the constitution tells us to! It's time for a second revolution!

Yep, violence is the only thing these pigs understand. They know it's coming, they just don't know when and the are trying at a fevered pitch to try and pass laws to try and stem the public from taking action. It's time to put our money where our mouth is. Put down the remote, get educated on what is happening and start taking action. Start locally and work your way up. This has got to be a nationwide movement if we are to regain what we have lost. We need to bring back manufacturing. We need to build the middle class back to where it should be. We need to stop the sucking of the American welfare tit and get people working and taking pride in themselves once again.

It's time we quit meddling in other countries business and start taking care of our own. We give guns to other rebels but try deny our own citizens the right to own one. We subject ourselves and our children to groping at our nations airports in the name of national security, yet we allow over 1,000 illegal aliens cross our southern borders ever single day! We are at a tipping point in this country. We can choose to look the other way and lose any last shred of freedom, or we can stand up and reclaim our birthright.

The time has come. Actions speak louder than words. Are you patriotic enough to reclaim your freedom? Or are you just providing lip service to appear "cool"?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Calm down before you end up wearing a diaper, dead on the floor of your local Wal-mart, following a shoot out with the cops.

How exactly is violence going to restore the manufacturing sector again? We'll bring back the jobs with guns!
edit on 2014-7-10 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: haarvik
If the founders of this nation could see what we have done with the gift they sacrificed to give us, they would roll over in their graves!

It is a shame what has happened to such a great country, the rot set in from within.
Apathy and selfishness, my country is going down the same road slowly but surely

There is now no turning back.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: haarvik

Excellent Rant! What you say is true. But, violence isn't the answer...at least not yet.

What I've been doing is flooding my social network with the message of this.

No matter what party you belong to, get off your collective butts and vote the self serving career politicians out of office.

We have to break the mold of the machine that is grinding away the last of our freedoms. The only way to do that is to kick out the mold keepers. No matter what party, because they are pretty much all the same now, and only work for themselves, not us.

Strike back with your vote. Instead of violence, use that energy to educate your family and friends. Hound them until they go vote just to get you off their backs, if that's what it takes. Use social media to your advantage.

Look what we did as an angry people just this last week when Costco took the book America off their shelves. Using social media, in 48 hrs, we brought a mighty corporation to it's knees, and the put the book back in their stores.

We can do this...it just takes us believing enough to push ourselves to get our message out.

JMOHO...

Des

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

No matter what party you belong to, get off your collective butts and vote the self serving career politicians out of office.

We have to break the mold of the machine that is grinding away the last of our freedoms. The only way to do that is to kick out the mold keepers. No matter what party, because they are pretty much all the same now, and only work for themselves, not us.

Strike back with your vote. Instead of violence, use that energy to educate your family and friends. Hound them until they go vote just to get you off their backs, if that's what it takes. Use social media to your advantage

I gave you a star for this part.. but this?

Look what we did as an angry people just this last week when Costco took the book America off their shelves. Using social media, in 48 hrs, we brought a mighty corporation to it's knees, and the put the book back in their stores.

Come on. Costco was hardly "brought to its knees" and what does one have to do with the other? When you think of epic struggles for freedom, dictating the Costco book selection is the first thing that comes to mind?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Cool story Bro...
So in this violent revolution, who is the first target?
Please, this is a real question.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
We don't vote. Sure, we go though the motions, but please tell me you are not naive enough to believe your vote actually counts. Even if it did, the candidates that actually make it to the ballet are already bought and paid for. You don't get financial support to run for a national office without being a yes man. how do I know? Because I tried. If you do not agree with everything these political groups espouse, then you are cast aside.

You can change the actors in DC, but the director still runs the show.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: g146541

As I said, it has to start locally. We have to start with our local governments and claim it back for the people. This snake is too large to just try and lop the head off. It has to be eaten from within. If you reclaim from the ground up, you will get the attention of people who would otherwise not assist going straight for the head.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I can't heal you of your apathy...only you can do that...

If that is what you choose as a foundation to stand and moan from...you are a lost cause.

Des

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
fighting fire only begets more ashes, unless it is retarded.

edit on (7/10/1414 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Politics aside, international relations aside, social justice aside, all of the issues that we involve ourselves in aside, if the framers of the constitution could see us today they would probably die within minutes. Say they saw us from near an airport or a freeway. Zaggillions of metal beasts flowing by like a herd of insane buffalo. Big huge screaming iron dragons landing and taking off into the sky. Walls that light up and present all form of people, screaming and shooting and blowing things up.

The framers of the constitution wrote it with the world of 1776 and dreams of the world of 1886 in mind, not the world of today or even eighty years ago.

Getting back what we have lost(if we ever had it as I think much of what so many think we have lost is only a dream anyway) is impossible.

I like rants and yours touches firmly on numerous issues, more than numerous issues, that need action from all of us. But, friend, your call for violence pushed me over into condemning your rant as nothing more than youthful, frustrated exuberance. However, most, if not all of the power in this country see it as downright sedition or treason.

So if I am correct in my evaluation of your motivation, that it is youthful exuberance, here's hoping you can channel it into a more productive avenue.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

No, it is not. I am 50, ex military and a patriot. I have seen the inner workings of our political system and anyone who thinks a vote can reverse what has been done to us is living in la la land. That being said, can we change things without violence? Sure, but unless you get people to put down the remote, the Xbox and Playstation controller and show their disdain in numbers such as what we have seen in Greece and Egypt, then violence is the only action that will get the attention and have the effect of changing things. This is the action our forefathers chose due to inaction by the king in addressing their grievances. This is why we have the second amendment. Our forefathers knew that once the government became corrupt it would be up to the people to reclaim their country.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Another form of action you can take is move if things are not working out where you are. The world is a big place with lots of options.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I didn't say a vote...it will take a mountain of votes to unseat those who think they are invincible.

Apathy is what got us here. We are at fault too. We let them get this far...now we need to rally to break the chain of apathy that binds us as a people. It has to come from the inside out this time. Just as Obama and his ilk rallied voters by hook or by crook. We have to rally voters with the stark truth of what we have lost, and how to get it back.

Tearing down the house, when all it needs is a different reinforced foundation, is going about it ass backwards. Why do you think so many people are registering as independents. Both sides of our garden need massive weeding. Not just the Republican side or the Democratic side.

Des

edit on 10-7-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I sympathise with your frustration.

But this may be a fight we cannot win. Too many enjoy government entitlements.

Too many enjoy the comfort of having no responsibility for their lives.

Too many enjoy the comfort of a soft tyranny.

They are "safe" and "secure" and would gladly give up all freedoms (even yours and mine) for that to continue.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I fear you are correct. One can only hope that those of us who are willing to lay it on the line will inspire others to follow suit and change the course of our out of control government.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

When presented with a problem that just looks to big, try starting on a smaller piece of it.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: haarvik

As I said, it has to start locally. We have to start with our local governments and claim it back for the people. This snake is too large to just try and lop the head off. It has to be eaten from within. If you reclaim from the ground up, you will get the attention of people who would otherwise not assist going straight for the head.

Are you saying we should kill our local officials?
You did say violent.
Somehow I don't think knocking off the mayor will help the US.
I'm pretty sure the problems in the US are a bit higher up.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

No, I didn't say to kill anyone. But you do have to be able to use force should it become necessary. You start by taking control of your local area. One would hope that you get your people elected to local offices and start the change from there. But as soon as you start making waves and getting rid of the things that violate your rights, make no mistake that the fed is going to send someone to try and get it back. That is where you will run into violence.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I see...
When you said violence, you actually meant to go out and use the democratic process.
But what if your candidate is not elected, would you then use violence?
If so, then why are you not acting out now??
Or is this whole post just written to spark peoples revolution button?
I sure do believe a lot of folks would love to see the US in a revolution, but truthfully we don't need to revolt.
All we have to do is stop playing their games, just simply opt out.
Stop using their banks is a great start, stop believing the lesser of two evils is gonna be better, there is no difference between republikan and demokrat.
Another good start would be to get money out of politics.
Corporations should not have human rights, if one cannot bleed or be put to death...
I understand you are angry, but the status quo is praying you will do something stupid such as getting violent.
Someone or several someone's want a revolt here, and rich folks don't die in wars.
Figure that one out and you have solved your problem.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join