It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the IS infiltrate the USA?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

We've created a nation of scofflaws and I don't believe it was by design. More stupidity and apathy, IMO

Well if we reached this stage by apathetic stupidity, maybe things will one day be reversed.

If by design, then I think we might as well just buckle up and enjoy the ride.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: GoShredAK

Your not alone in those thoughts.....

The obvious in the right/left back and forth is votes, however, I am thinking it is much deeper than getting a new voter base.

Seriously, what good will votes be in a country brought to it's knees over lack of jobs, food, and a debt that is impossible to pay off, while trying to continue to function as a country?

Agreed my friend, much deeper.

With the current administration is voting even relevant? I would think poll results would be manipulated to support their agenda anyway.

....someone is going to go off on me soon I'm sure.....just being honest.
edit on 11-7-2014 by GoShredAK because: Oops

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
With some of the recent threads lately in mind it seems like this thing coud get real, real soon.

DOOM

edit on 30-8-2014 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I feel the Islamic State will retaliate for the Airstrikes on them with Jihadist strikes here in the USA & Hawaii ...(it won't really be a tit-for-tat campaign, but a series of atrocities with both long term resident & homegrown Jihadists at the core)

but their primary concern is to consolidate the grip they have on the territory they have already conquered and perform the required social & Sharia Law function which establishes the ISIS thug behaviors as the enforcement arm of the Caliphate

I further feel that this current dominance by the ISIS Caliphate & Caliph (Ibrahim)(al-Baghdadi)
is only the warm-up Islamic State...as a Turkish Caliphate will eventually emerge on the global scene and bring 'peace' and restrain the ISIS military arm of this more powerful Caliphate (neo-Ottoman Empire)
~the seat of Great Authority revealed in Revelation 13:2~

The delays the WH is now having on dealing with ISIS... is because the Muslim Brotherhood in this Administration is deliberating the most proper Muslim way of dealing with the Sunni Radical Jihadists... they are in the same tent, the MB is just the moderate wing of Islam

edit on th31140939956330522014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
to infiltrate the United States, the IS is going to need to master long distance space travel in the next 48 hours.

the Gap between them and their desire is quite vast and expanding.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
perhaps someone on this thread can answer my question...

we all see the ISIS soldiers always dressed in black & black hoods...
now is that how that whole Army of Jihadists dress, as in a 'uniform' ?

Or does the bulk of the infantrymen dress in normal Arab garb and be indistinguishable from say a group of 200 Mujahedeen warriors in various colors of individual clothing

I have a notion that the soldiers dressed in the all-black garb are the group who go about the duties of murdering minorities, carrying out beheadings, lining up the captured troops & shooting the prisoners in the skull... they also march into captured towns with those black flags in a symbolic victory parade...(I guess after the regular dressed Jihadists who did the actual battle retire into the background in the outskirts of the town/city & await orders for the next mission)

Are the black dressed troops like some sort of honor-guard whose sole responsibility is to induce fear, cull the dissident sect members, do all the brutal stuff for the ISIS/ISIL/IS/Caliphate, get notoriety for the Islamic State as a no-compromise, really strict, Sharia executioner class of Jihad warrior...

Any body ?
edit on th31140941097530022014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
This Isis stuff is getting ridiculous, possible attacks incoming which originate at the southern boarder because apparently in some way IS (insignificant scum), one of my interpretations, is working with the cartels.

Hmmmmm. Why again have those in power created this strange, nonsensical southern border situation? Seems weird. Are most of us thinking big FF on the horizon? Or maybe sporadic mini radical jihad attacks all over US soil?

Suddenly our country will Resemble the stereotypical vision of the violence torn ME that is portrayed in MSM and certainly exists.

Plenty of room for martial law practice runs in that scenario one would think.......No?

This may carry on for so long that we become effectively desensitized and don't even realize the nefarious Orwellian stye NWO was at some point during all the madness, put into full effect while we were busy b!@&$ing about some insignificant BS.........now what?.....at some point fight! my generation! And the generations that raised us! and we are raising!..........we have be fed LIES for such a ridiculous amount of time. Let us who have awakened step up and let our collective voices be heard! And our collectve actions in every day life will be every bit against the program!

Sorry rambled, it feels right.

Oh yes, my whole point of this post is that I may have a tentative 1-0 record for ATS doom predictions.

edit on 6-9-2014 by GoShredAK because: Oops

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: aLLeKs

And this post is essentially where I stopped reading this thread. It is really all that needs to be said, the only thing that needs to be pointed out.

I am American. These IS guys do not scare me, nor is the propaganda that they "should". However, I did read a few more posts and will quote on below....

nenothtu:

They've had affiliated operatives in the US forever, even long before there even WAS an "ISIS" organization, in the form of the allied Muslim Brotherhood people found here. WILL they infiltrate? No, they already HAVE!

If that isn't a reality to some, then they are WAY behind in "the game". These types...long before the acronyms for this particular group were ever used....have been infiltrating for a very long time.

That being said, I still do not fear them.
What I fear is a few "pop shots" from them will result in a hyper-paranoid response from those demanding this criminal government we have do something [anything] to keep them safe.

You are right, the majority of URBAN Americans are afraid of everything that might take away from their cozy existence. They're more afraid of the changes than they are the actual threats....I find that curiously funny, but I have a sick sense of humor....so.

However, those of us with weapons, a bit of training, the willingness to protect our own, and the knowledge that there are MANY with similar mindsets and weaponry....we aren't worried.

....Hell, I say bring em on. We'd destroy these little roaches in about 2.5 seconds, if it took that long. They do NOT want to attempt to match American firepower and resolve. If they desire to die for Allah, we would indeed give it to them...of that, I am sure. Might actually be one of the only times you see Americans come together and fight a common enemy until any suggestion that they EVER existed was snuffed from history. I for one, would welcome a chance to make a few of these bastards die!

Nay....I do not worry about this "IS" (agree about the laughable term "state" in regards to these thugs as well)
What I worry about is American apathy towards that which is looting and pillaging us, right now, by the day....our own government, and our own corrupt people within....It is rotting this country away at the seams. Denial is something that is hard to come to terms with and most still lack knowledge of the level of corruption within our own gov....even to this day. THAT is the scary part.

Watching the "hyper-paranoid" responses since 9/11 and watching this police state be built around us, all the while our rights eroded while pensions are stolen, etc etc etc (tired of writing about it already...you get the jest)

THAT.....is what scares me. Not for me, but for all those I love, the weaker amongst us, and those without the resolve some of us have (I will gladly die fighting my oppressors if need be or the time comes that enough wake up to make it happen < not going to happen, the corruption is top down and bottom up at this point, so it would essentially solve not one damned thing)

.....in the end, I'm just along for the ride. Fear doesn't come into play when the terms of this existence are acknowledged and accepted....

just my opinion..

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Two years later things are happening in a similar fashion of what I was imagining in this prediction.

Has the IS infiltrated the US?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Isis is incapable of masterminding what you ask if they will. Plus it is all a sick show and the leaders of all warring nations are in the same clubs.

Isis is the new enemy, America needs enemies to keep up the patriotism and patriot act.

The true enemy is in our own castle.
edit on 29-7-2016 by Muffenstuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Muffenstuff

Maybe not they are starting a space force.
WAR in space will be VERY EXPENSIVE.
Lunar patrol forces, orbital breaching teams....you thought the LAST cold war was pricey.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Valid theory.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

The "illegal immigration crisis" comes to mind.

No, no, no - you should have said the "refugee crisis". Because that's what we here in the UK are being told it is.

When in fact, it's probably 90% an "illegal immigration crisis".

Most of the people coming in are strong, military age men - certainly not vulnerable women & children for the most part.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

obama = muslim
you have been sold out

once you guns have gone then you will be taken over and put into your FEMA camps.

unless some radical like russia stop its.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

The leader and financial backer to ISIS is Barack Obama. So yes, ISIS has indeed infiltrated the USA

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Muffenstuff

IT LIKE a REPLAY of the same game only I'm HAMPERED by the "NO it isn't" people
Instead of a cuban Missile Crisis
We have EXPANSIONIST countries..they are repeating it without using "Commies" this time.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

The "illegal immigration crisis" comes to mind.

No, no, no - you should have said the "refugee crisis". Because that's what we here in the UK are being told it is.

When in fact, it's probably 90% an "illegal immigration crisis".

Most of the people coming in are strong, military age men - certainly not vulnerable women & children for the most part.

Right, its more like the ultimate Trojan horse which has been designed and allowed to take place by TPTB.

Everything is all going according to their plan. Which is very bad for us people. WW3 and the NWO is upon us.

Trump may be our only hope. Our last chance to change the way things are going.

Crazy times

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

obama = muslim
you have been sold out

once you guns have gone then you will be taken over and put into your FEMA camps.

unless some radical like russia stop its.

Or some radical like Trump....

If he's for real and not a wolf in sheeps clothing that is.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

The leader and financial backer to ISIS is Barack Obama. So yes, ISIS has indeed infiltrated the USA

Agreed....

Before I even knew about the world of conspiracies, eight years ago, I was 21 years old. I was telling people that Obama is a radical Muslim who executed the most genius infiltration of all times.

Worst case scenario would be to have an Islamic leader as president, and sure enough that's what we got.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join