It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the IS infiltrate the USA?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The "illegal immigration crisis" comes to mind.

There has been a lot of talk about how ISIS, or ISIL, or IS,....(I can't keep up) are just plain crazy and will never achieve the global domination they are threatening. However, it seems frighteningly obvious that they are backed by some other powerful force. This seems like a well thought out plan in the game of world war.

Imagine if we were forced to take up arms to protect our families from the cruel fate they wish to deliver. Meanwhile massive natural disasters and other crisis are taking place simultaneously.

This combined with all the precarious situations not only in our country, but worldwide, the perfect storm to usher in revolution, chaos, and eventually a NWO...

Just some thoughts I put together this morning that I am compelled to share.

(I've tried not to post things that'll get me on a list, but I think that's over with now

edit on 10-7-2014 by GoShredAK because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I don't see a reason why they would need to...

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
They already have buddies in the highest levels of our government.
No need to 'infiltrate'.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Your not alone in those thoughts.....

The obvious in the right/left back and forth is votes, however, I am thinking it is much deeper than getting a new voter base.

Seriously, what good will votes be in a country brought to it's knees over lack of jobs, food, and a debt that is impossible to pay off, while trying to continue to function as a country?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

You can't fly from Chicago to Atlanta without the TSA groping you like a sack of potatoes because you know, terrorists. But the southern border is a sieve permitting no one knows what. Of course there are 'laws' which govern that sort of thing but our government has unilaterally abrogated that responsibility for a policy of selective enforcement.

And then they wonder why the populace is more and more choosing to obey only what's convenient. We've created a nation of scofflaws and I don't believe it was by design. More stupidity and apathy, IMO.

Will there be entities that take advantage of that? There always are. It doesn't mean they created the environment, but they'll find a way to flourish in it.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
If they want over they will be here..its not just the Mexican border...you can literally take a boat or raft on the west coast and come unhindered.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Any group of rebels will seem bigger than they are when a paper tiger army flees in their presence.

The only people that have a right to fear them are in the Middle East. No thanks to the USA which created this situation in Iraq for them.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
There's got to be a reason why those ones who want amnesty legislation so bad aren't spending 24/7 down on the southern border with every major media reporter with a news camera in their back pocket exploiting those poor, poor children in those awful detention camps to put pressure on the hold outs to vote for amnesty and sway public opinion "For the Children."

Everyone here knows they have no scruples against exploiting this to their ends.

Instead there is a constant media blackout and no one from Congress is allowed anywhere near these camps.

What gives? What are they hiding?

IMO, something really stinks.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
That is what this is essentially FOR. so I would say we are indeed up for some firefights.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MX61000
I don't see a reason why they would need to...

That is their ultimate goal, is it not?

Also I think they harbor a special kind of hatred for americans.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The USA has something much worse than the ISIS and thats bent politicians and bankers, well to be procise thats bankers from Israel knons as neno-cons with passports for gods special land.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The USA has something much worse than the ISIS and thats bent politicians and bankers, well to be procise thats bankers from Israel knons as neno-cons with passports for gods special land.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
They already have buddies in the highest levels of our government.
No need to 'infiltrate'.

I understand that. I just wonder if they themselves will be utilized as a massive false flag/terror threat, an opportunity to usher in martial law due to something like, "ISIS: Terror on our streets!"

edit on 10-7-2014 by GoShredAK because: Edit

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I just do not see a threat of any one coming to this armed country and doing much other than providing a few chubbies for our patroits that wait for the day to unleash some of that well kept political frustration. Let's see how they would fare in some of our run down cities or the rural areas in the country.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
ISIS always has been and remains a regional group. They are nothing special and are mostly just lucky to have been in the right place at the right time when the Sunnis and Baathist decided to try and topple the Iraqi regime. Ad to that Iraqi forces disperesed for counter terror operations with no real on the scene leadership and you had a brief perfect storm. When the offensive ran out of steam as more concentrated forces were met, that perfect storm ended. Now the Iraqis have begun a slow retaking of ground and ISIS and the Sunnis are on the verge or falling out. I would say the US has nothing to worry about when it comes to ISIS.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Everytime I come to ATS and see this kind of threads, I have the feeling that the American nation and its people are scared of everything in this world.
I mean you live far away from it and don't have such a big muslim percentage like we have here in Germany and still you are scared. Way more than other people.
It is not only now, you guys are always scared of everything.

I have the feeling that your government did a good job with its propaganda to make you fear for everything...

Guys, are you men or not? Why are you scared?
Sure, it is something to worry about, but before they come after you, they will come to Europe and nobody here is scared of them.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Yes well said, I agree but lets be honest if they want to find someone in the USA to say we need to bomb russia next week then if it fitted in with the propaganda of the time then it would be twisted to sound like it was offical government policy.

We gave them the guns in Syria and we are giving them $500m worth more and wonder why they turn on us

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard

I resent that spelling of "neocon" - it's highly inaccurate! Neno is NOT a neocon, nor in any way affiliated with that leftist rabble!

To quote a thought of mine on the subject of ISIS from another thread:

Further, the acronym "ISIS", and in particular the first "S" in it, is a joke, and a bad one. It's a "State" with no territory, no government, and no population base. It's a "state" in the same sense that a hammer is a computer... there is more to being a state, and running one, than a simple declaration. There is much more to being a "state" than simply declaring that wherever your foot hits ground belongs to your government, and in particular when that government does not exist beyond a militant hierarchy.

"Islamic STATE" my ass! Gomer - the guy that runs that outfit - is NO abu Bakr, nor is he even al-Baghdadi, so he's just another liar and charlatan - just poor little Gomer! Just a petty little tyrant with delusions of adequacy in regards to his mob being a "state".

They've had affiliated operatives in the US forever, even long before there even WAS an "ISIS" organization, in the form of the allied Muslim Brotherhood people found here. WILL they infiltrate? No, they already HAVE!

edit on 2014/7/11 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: aLLeKs
Everytime I come to ATS and see this kind of threads, I have the feeling that the American nation and its people are scared of everything in this world.
I mean you live far away from it and don't have such a big muslim percentage like we have here in Germany and still you are scared. Way more than other people.
It is not only now, you guys are always scared of everything.

I have the feeling that your government did a good job with its propaganda to make you fear for everything...

Guys, are you men or not? Why are you scared?
Sure, it is something to worry about, but before they come after you, they will come to Europe and nobody here is scared of them.

Well shoot, I would call us Americans apathetic more than afraid. Peril is available in abundance so I would think actively fearing radical Muslims would be quite a waste of energy. It is a scary thought but I don't see anybody around me living in fear, ignorance and apathy? Yes.

Personally I get excited when things seem doomy. I agree with Bob Marley when he sang "Total destruction, the only solution"

I do agree with American propaganda being succesful, but not much in bringing fear, just apathy and twisted views.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
They will when the defense contractors want more money

top topics

<<   2 >>

join