It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say goodbye to Mecca (Ka'ba)......ISIS threat

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: milomilo
FAR easier said then done and we see it illustrated here.
Elite trained Iraqis just folded without a fight. ALL the toys training and personnel fully loaded and they gave up. THAT is the spine of 99.9 % of Americas enemies when they get in our face,we hear about it all the time. They can't fight as individuals they can't fight as an army. Just off the officers and they are screwed.We see you it's over,kill ratios are 20 to 1 in small unit engagements at the MINIMUM. Surround us? worked well for the Chinese in Korea didn't it? We own conventional war ,We have nightmareish stuff they won't talk about THAT ARE WORSE THAN NUKES. Some in ORBIT.
Also we won't be RESTRAINED like we have been since WWII.

You can tell AMERICANS are attacking when your units begin to disappear and there is nothing seen.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ISeekTruth101
Define right mind.
The ongoing efforts to modify American culture to a more PC/EU model comes to mind( Not that EVERYTHING the PROGS say is bad,but some is bad enough)
I KNOW a ninja trained American,THE Y DO NOT compare. they are more of a gang combat wise,in fact I would say MS13 is more scary because THEY WILL FIGHT, they are righteously indignant from the US's passed sins. There just aren't enough to make a difference.

Who in the 50s would have seen Obama?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Look, this guy and ISIS have the Mahdi playbook and are running it. They are claiming to restore the "true" worship as Allah intended it. So long as enough people buy into this, it doesn't matter what is or isn't the "true" Islam. All that matters is that they get enough followers to support their cause and keep it running.

Exactly. All they need is more people and there are plenty wanting to be a part of something. It's like gangs in the US. They find those that have nothing and give them something.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: DarknStormy
Oh and here's an answer to you question about what the stone looks like.

Dude ... it looks like a huge female sex organ. It does.

I'm not really seeing it, personally. I dunno. I mean that thing is wide. Maybe if it was one of those Catholic baby factory women after 9 kids or something then yeah, but (thankfully) most normally aren't that cavernous.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Fabulous. So planning permission can be denied on the basis that they are not religious buildings. You have made my day.

I find your argument ridiculous and your quotes painful.

a reply to: demus

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I agree. The thing looks like a vagina.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
ISIS is looking like the army of a Muslim version of the Antichrist.

I wish I knew what (or who) is behind it all.

I guess it depends on what layer you want to delve to.

Of course there is the cover story which only the most mentally retarded could even entertain for a second - that they are some kind of organic muslim extremist organization which is a danger to the world ..

Then there is the obvious second layer - ISIS is funded by the govts of Israel, US and Saudi (possibly Qatar also). This funding is directed by wealthy financial and corporate interests that control the covert agencies and govts of those states. On that superficial level it appears that they want to totally disrupt the middle east, allowing for expansion of Israel who will take land from everyone around them - including adding Egypt and Syria and a new Kurdish state - or possibly the entirety of Iraq as well as weakening Iran. There is also the fact that increasing violence will be an excuse to force up oil prices and crash the economies of the western world.

The question is why do they want to do that, and who are the players - so I think there are two more layers to the puzzle.

The automatic response is of course that these financial interests want to force bankruptcy through the world so they can buy up all the land, and install the world govt that they have been pushing for. This is the obvious answer - but I think there is an additional layer to this thing. The illegal immigration into the US, the destruction of Detroit, trashing of the US dollar and wiping out the middle class in the US is straight out of the agenda 21 playbook - anyone familiar with those documents can immediately identify the progression of those goals to force the consolidation of Canada, Mexico and the US and the creation of the 'habitation' zones. None of that is at all interesting or surprising - it has all been spelled out for over two decades with complete accuracy.

The problem is getting information above that level is very difficult, and even though the net makes piercing to the former conclusions like baby frolics - the next layer is actually quite secret - and I think a great many who consider themselves insiders on these kind of things do not at all understand the reasons.

I think the next layer has extreme high tech, whether it is legacy tech that has been recovered from prior earth civilizations, human or Anunnaki - or whether it is purely ET tech .. they seem to be driven towards goals that may result in the destruction of the consciousness of humanity entirely. Such an agenda would not be of human origin, it seems entirely possible to me. I think the players are being played - world govt and total control I think is a carrot that is being waved - but I think the origins of this plan have something even more destructive and sinister in mind.

Israel of course has a lot of nukes - and I have almost no doubt they plan to use them - probably they will attempt to recreate the 'Armageddon' prophecies as closely as they can - where the enemies of Israel come together and are destroyed by 'holy fire' or some such sh*t .. only in inhuman minds do such plans make any sense.

Pretty sure thats whats on the cards though.
edit on 12-7-2014 by Amagnon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

i dont even know to cry or to laugh at your delusions about american military superiority. I know most of commenters here are teenager with lack of knowledge of history and ignorant on geopolitic movement by these nations.

the notion that america can stop anyone by just nuking or doing some hi tech mumbo jumbo is so hilariously delusional that it must be coming from someone that was completly taken by the US media propaganda and forgot to think analytically and critically (aka not using their brain)

Read the excellent website CMH for detailed Military History regarding Korea and Vietnam. while it is made by american it still showed the ground truth of what happened in those theatre. I know most youngsters today are lazy and ignorant of their own history, but at least try to understand history before commenting.

And before you start saying american always have better body count ratio, let me remind you that even the groun commanders admits that body counts are mostly fictional and they usually added / padded with 'estimated enemy dead from follow up strikes' in other word a guesstimate.

A good example of broken myth is the slaughter of navy SEALs in panama when they tried to attack an airfield. or the Recent Operation Anaconda debacle where SEAL cannot even defeat a small group of freedom fighters and recover their captured teammate. or the ease on how 2 taliban watchmen shot down a Chinook Filled with Navy SEALs and slaughtered them like cattle.. All these examples are debacles from the highly praised often worshipped military formation called Navy SEALs which in reality no more than glorified killers and murderers. For another example see Blackhawk down debacle where unarmed somalis slaughtered US rangers and Delta Force, yes the same delta force that was touted as ameirca's supermen cannot even defeat somali civilian militia.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I hope they destroy Mecca and then the temple mount & dome of the rock.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
ISIS is looking like the army of a Muslim version of the Antichrist.

I wish I knew what (or who) is behind it all.

>snipped<
What Amagnon said.

edit on 13-7-2014 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
brilliant.

Rosha

originally posted by: Amagnon

I guess it depends on what layer you want to delve to.

Of course there is the cover story which only the most mentally retarded could even entertain for a second - that they are some kind of organic muslim extremist organization which is a danger to the world ..

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I hope they destroy Mecca and then the temple mount & dome of the rock.

i think the holy warriors of Islam will destroy US cities first with Dirty Bombs and then with Chemical / Biological weapons thus destroying the civilization of USA.. If you think 9-11 was a horrible tragedy (it is a great victory for the world) , then the next attack against US cities will be a blast..

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I am sure ISIS is just a plot pulled by the CIA/Mossad/MI6, and it is sponsored and financed by the house of Saud and Qataris...Couple of billion dollars is just pocket change for rich countries in the region and they wouldn't hesitate to spare it if it serves a great purpose to their favor...ISIS attack on mecca will unite all Muslim countries world wide against an evil force,and that will eventually ensure the rule of the Sauds for at least another decade or so which is almost the same amount of time they need until they die anyways...Their sons and relatives will have to come up with another plot if they like to continue the "dynasty".As the result the world and specially US will also get rid of the beast they have helped to create while at the same time destablizing the region and confronting Iran and Russia...Israel can also go on with their atrocities against women and children of Giza unnoticed or at least lightly noticed.Not to mention the big money involved in selling arms and manipulating the stock market by controlling resources in the ME....Yeap my friends we are living in a dirty dirty world.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Saudi Arabia has the ability to single handedly decimate ISIS forces should they choose. Their forces are very modern and well trained.

Not gonna happen.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Everybody will be to blame except for poor little israel;
Same as for the bombing of USS Liberty research ship by Israeli Air Force.
Wake up everybody, because God will not save those who chose to sleep.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka
Saudi Arabia has the ability to single handedly decimate ISIS forces should they choose. Their forces are very modern and well trained.

Not gonna happen.

Except, that there has been something of a minor rebellion in the ranks lately there. Very few are willing to defend the monarchy, especially not since the Bahrain murders. As I mentioned in a post earlier, KOS's early support and funding of ISIS is coming back to bite them sooner rather than later.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

Not gonna happen.

you got to be kidding me.. Saudi well trained ? they are not even a field army ,,

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleHorizon
Fabulous. So planning permission can be denied on the basis that they are not religious buildings. You have made my day.

I find your argument ridiculous and your quotes painful.

a reply to: demus

you must have confused me with someone else?

what kind of planning permissions?

to build what, what quotes?

here is another picture of Masjid al Haram with surroundings; would imagine the place to be heavily guarded for many reasons.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Theyd find the entire muslim world against them if they moved on or destroyed mecca.

Yes indeed...if Islamic State & al-Baghdadi came only to destroy... they would be mince-meat in quick order

but... here's the deal... al-Baghdadi is a descendent of Mohammad, hence his 'authority' to initiate a re-born Caliphate

If al-Baghdadi as Caliph... enters Mecca and the Kaaba to take the 'black stone' to Jerusalem for the Islamic 'Judgement' time... then it is an Open situation... for a Caliph is authorized to do such things and have nations/monarchies honor the decrees of the Caliph... because the Caliph is the superpower of authority for all Islam everywhere & leaders. nations are to heed the authority of the Caliph

look up the 'black stone' in the Kaaba (Temple/Mosque) you will see that the 'black stone' is understood to take it resting place in Jerusalem, likely at the Dome of the Rock in some undefined future date...
en.wikipedia.org...

.... A small minority accepts as literally true an allegorical hadith which asserts that "the Stone will appear on the Day of Judgement (Qiyamah) with eyes to see and a tongue to speak, and give evidence in favor of all who kissed it in true devotion, but speak out against whoever indulged in gossip or profane conversations during his circumambulation of the Kaaba".[33]

there are a great many terrible things to come about because of this ISIS=Caliphate of the Sunni
being in contention with the Iranian Caliphate in the Shia Revolution Islamic State

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: 23432
For muslims , it is obligatory to believe in the existence of these prophets.

QUESTION ... so what do you do when it's proven that the 'prophet' didn't exist?
Like with Adam and Eve? It's proven with science that they didn't exist.
And Noah of Noahs Ark? The Noahs Ark story has been disproven.
What do you do in the face of that kind of information?
How can you defend a belief when it's proven not to have happened?
Faith in something that may or may not be ..... I can see that.
But how can you have faith in something that is proven not to be true?

Honest question. I'd like to know.

With Christians it doesn't matter. Christianity doesn't depend on buying into the Adam and Eve creation mythology and Noahs Ark is unimportant. The gospels with Jesus are what matter.

Faith is a funny thing imho .

I would suggest that you ought to watch some Micheal Tellinger videos on youtube .

Sorry for the delay in replying .

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join