It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say goodbye to Mecca (Ka'ba)......ISIS threat

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Ever hear of Hajj?

If making a pilgrimage to a black rock

But the Black rock is not the reason why the go to Mecca.

as a fundamental required duty of being a muslim

The minimal requirement is to make that journey once over one's lifetime.

is not considered fanatical worship, I don't know what is.

Well, that's your opinion but at least get the facts correct first.

edit on 10-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
There is little explanation needed to know what ISIS' intentions are and what side they work for.

ISIS...

It's no coincidence.

Study more.

And if you can not figure it out with the name... heeding for more destruction isn't a positive thing either.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I wonder how many CIA operatives are in the area "helping" ISIS come to realize that Mecca needs to be destroyed so that they(CIA) can profit from all the chaos.Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Ughh where to start with this post and ignorant comments...

These guys arent taking down the Kaaba I'm sure that's not what they said and this has been mistranslated... Even saying something like that would mean the entire Muslim nation turning against them.... And Saudi are not spreaders of extremism they are in bed with the US, always have been... They know that these extreme groups would take them down if given half a chance... Why else wud they put 30k troops on the border

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
i wonder if the House of Saud would let the Israeli Army take care of a little business in the area, formally known as Iraq?

cause u know, now that Lebanon is in on it,,and Egypt looks for another Saddat.

New developements,,

Egypt Seeks Mediator Role With Hamas Amid Crackdown on Islamists

www.bloomberg.com...

“Egypt would likely demand Hamas really put an end to the rocket fire and attacks on Israel, to end its relationship with the Muslim Brotherhood, to cut all contacts with the jihadist groups acting in Sinai and even help in the fight against these elements,” Shaked said."

and,,,

"Two rockets fired from Lebanon land in northern Israel"

Read more: www.dailystar.com.lb...
(The Daily Star :: Lebanon News :: www.dailystar.com.lb...)

now being attacked by Lebanon
as well as Syria,,Hamas and
now Hezbala.

How much more before,,the battle begins?

Anyone going to Meggido? want some company?

edit on 7/10/2014 by BobAthome because: sp

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Not a muslim here
But on this news I do say
Allah Akbar

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
This is what I think. I have said this before. CID Woolsey said after 9-11 our energy infrastructure was very vulnerable. We realied on the Middle East for our energy too much. But we were going to destabilize and come for the middle east dictatorships.

Once our infrastructure security was in place the Saudi and all other despots in the area were going to see themselves destabilize and crumble. The West cannot be seen bringing down the "Towers" of the Ka'Ba. Think of this as our own hashish assassins under the guise of Islamic radicals giving back justice for the Towers of Global Commerce and Freedom. Think of instead of terrorist cells, we actually invited and then engulfed and isolated the more radical elements in great gulfs of surveillance and let them believe they have an upper hand in their secrecy. We have every email watched, every phone call analyzed, every currency tracked, every website stalked, we are now out producing Saudi oil (making them an inferior competitor) and that i think is the signal. We know there is no distinct heir to the Saudi throne when thus king dies. We know now is the time to strike. If you want to know what Cheney and Bush said behind closed doors, watch this unfold. They said the time is not right but in the future we will destabilize these mongrels. Position ourselves slowly and strike hard and swift and hit them in their black stone heart.

I say let the Ka ' Ba be glazed in glass if need be. Let "ISIS" have credit. Let this be a lesson to the world there has been No Resolve like America and her Allies' resolve ever seen before in the history of mankind.

edit on 11-7-2014 by sirjunlegun because: wording

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
It's interesting how everyone has a take on how they know this will go.

Sure, it's entirely possible that politics and leadership prevails in one way or another and any of the scenarios on the last 5 pages plays out.

But realistically, human behavior is crazy in groups and realistically the entire region is repressed, in chaos and fear and be you an extremist or not, if your religious in a war torn region, hope of some, any messiah is ripe...

What I am saying is, first there was the Taliban and that caused extremists looking for hope to take arms, now there is ISIS and your seeing in the worst areas large numbers of everyday people not just extremists take up arms under another banner...

This is like an avalanche going down hill picking up more mass with each barrier that might have stopped it breaking and creating a new larger avalanche.

Could ISIS actually invade Saudi Arabia, create a whole new Islam etc, etc... sure, these guys could cross the border picking up people and defectors from Both Sunni and Shiite, unhappy common people looking for the sign of a messianic force, hopeless willing to fly the banner of any form of Islam or belief that seems to fulfill prophecy, a united Islam etc, etc...

This is the second wave of a chaos spreading across the region, human group think especially where religion and fear and a need for hope and salvation meet is the scariest force there is... anything can happen

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
ISIS is looking like the army of a Muslim version of the Antichrist.

I wish I knew what (or who) is behind it all.

But wasn't Jesus himself not that fond of churches? Didn't he say that we are all churches and something along the lines of us not needing stone churches?

Just playing devil's advocate here, but there's 2 ways of looking at this - insane anti-christ, or anti-establishment prophet.

What will humanity look like without churches to ask forgiveness in, or meccas to divert our efforts towards?

Indeed maybe a worse place without theses established venues to remind us that the Bad must be overcome with Good...

Or maybe we'll focus those pious instincts, however weak, towards the people around us, rather than hiding them in these places of sanctuary

The hardest thing is not standing up against the evil doer, but deciding who the real evil doer is.

edit on 11-7-2014 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Theyd find the entire muslim world against them if they moved on or destroyed mecca.

muslims?
I think they would find all religions would be against them never mind only Muslims my friend.

A group that would preach the odds and then lay ruin to a religious place of worship is in itself disrespectful on all accounts.

Those backing ISIS may not realise they have got this far unchecked so I wouldnt assume places of worship for other faiths would be safe.

On the other hand and just my opinion it seems to me that tgere is a hidden agenda to all this and that how it really is isn't what we are seeing or hearing.

ISIS seems to have good promotiin via media.
Bombings seem not only to take lives but also information via bookstores and museums which ultimately hold history. History which tells us who we are and how it was.

Many may seem to forget about the Sumerian clay tablets but I dont.
The tablets hold valuable informatiin to and for us all. In the wrong hands though. .....that would be a different story.

I mentioned something on another thread in a reply. A natiin and particularly the people high up connected to so many thing, wealthy and fingers in many pies.

I also mentioned the God ISIS that too was also ignored.

Immigration and refugees seem to be a western problem yet I see a very very wealtgy nation to their East which could help both financially and also house them.
Abu Dubai.

Those of you who are aware of revelations heres something for you to ponder on.

The beast was chained and thrown into the abyss?
The chain goes too.

The chain is made up by links meaning in my opinion all that are linked too and associated with.

You will also see that I have gave you the key.

The key to unlocking all those connected to and responsible for the worlds problems.

When I said the tables will turn I should have said flipped on its head.
I just hope those at the bottom now look kindly on those above and not assume they're all the same just because of those that lead them.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I will be totally honest with you when I say the only thing I smelll is divide and conquer. If this does happen then the muslim world will start its own civil war. This will make great spectator sport for Isreal and the rest of its allies and should facilitate any military action taken by Isreal, the USA etc. In the future...

edit on AM5Fri20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
But wasn't Jesus himself not that fond of churches?

Just the opposite.

Scripture states that Jesus was 'in the habit' of going to the synagogue .

"And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read." (Luke 4:16)

Mark 1:21 says, "And they went into Capernaum; and straightway on the sabbath day he entered into the synagogue, and taught.

And Jesus established His own church on Earth - Matthew 16:18-19 (Jesus speaking) - And I tell you that you are Peter,[a] and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[c] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[d] loosed in heaven.
edit on 7/11/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
ISIS is looking like the army of a Muslim version of the Antichrist.

Perhaps, with everything yet to come that will be caused by this group, it is the Army of The Anti-Christ.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
the US backed ISIS are aiming to take over the islamic most holy site Mecca from Saudi Arabia.. that much is certain..

This will be the dagger US holding over Saudi's stomach..

I wonder how will the little Israeli nation survived the turmoil of this US created chaos in middle east...

China's insatiable need for energy will come head to head with USA sometimes in the near future..

Russia will enjoy certain energy independence and they will slowly embrace EU as partners..

EU will slowly get out from US hegemony and then we see the last war going to the shooting phase (world war III already started since few years ago , in the economic phase)..

Once it goes up, Every US enemy will initiate hostilities at once all over the world and destroy US military forces all around the world..

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

GOODBYE MECCA.

There, I said it. Are you satisfied now?

I couldn't really care less what happens to it. A bunch of people go walking around a rock which fell from the sky!

I might add 'brainwashed' and 'mind controlled'

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: McGinty
But wasn't Jesus himself not that fond of churches?

Just the opposite.

Scripture states that Jesus was 'in the habit' of going to the synagogue .

"And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read." (Luke 4:16)

Mark 1:21 says, "And they went into Capernaum; and straightway on the sabbath day he entered into the synagogue, and taught.

And Jesus established His own church on Earth - Matthew 16:18-19 (Jesus speaking) - And I tell you that you are Peter,[a] and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[c] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[d] loosed in heaven.

Well it's been a couple of years since i read the new testament end to end, but i certainly recall Jesus making it clear that the 'church' is an idea, rather than a venue. That he was the church...

That last passage you quoted about Peter being the rock the church is built upon is clearly (at least to my mind) not talking about venues of worship or even an institution. It talking about an idea - that Peter will have followers and those followers will have followers and in this way his teachings will propagate.

Sure, church buildings don't in themselves hinder this, but could aid it and it's hard to imagine such a large flock growing without eventually building places to gather and meet. But it's no secret that these places, as symbols of God, can be utilised and built by people with less pious intentions. Here's something i just found via google which sums this this up pretty well:

...the "Church" and the "church system" are two different things entirely.

The Church: The Ecclesia, the Elect, the Bride of Christ, the true believers, the assembly of those believers, the 80 times in 79 verses that word is used in the King James version of the New Testament.

The church system: The organization of man meeting in defined buildings erroneously called "church". A system based on political motivations to prey on the peoples' wealth and control their minds for the selfish purposes of those who are in control and at the top of the system.

Deeptruths.com

This first line of that piece is what's pertinent to this thread - that there's 2 ways of reading ISIS actions/intentions:

Are they out to destroy the 'Church' (the followers of Christ and Mohammed), or are they out to destroy the 'Church system', in which case they may be defining the church system as defined above,

The organization of man meeting in defined buildings erroneously called "church"

It's not about our personal opinions on the meaning of scriptures, since you know what they say about opinions. It's about analysing ISIS possible opinions about scripture in order to understand them and understand potential malice and threat - only then can we avoid it.

Those here that ring the bell for a new 'anti-christ' on the march, sell themselves short. If i'm correct then ISIS are pro-Christ in eliminating what they may see as a corrupted church system that needs decapitating - first Mecca, next perhaps the Vatican.

Maybe they're right, maybe they're wrong, but all that really matters is preventing innocents getting hurt.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

news flash for you - there is no "church system" in Islam, no priests, no "saints", no idols.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: demus

Once again you're wrong. There is a religious system in Islam. There are also religious leaders in Islam. They are called an Imam or ayatollah.

edit on 7/11/2014 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: sirjunlegun
This is what I think. I have said this before. CID Woolsey said after 9-11 our energy infrastructure was very vulnerable. We realied on the Middle East for our energy too much. But we were going to destabilize and come for the middle east dictatorships.

Once our infrastructure security was in place the Saudi and all other despots in the area were going to see themselves destabilize and crumble. The West cannot be seen bringing down the "Towers" of the Ka'Ba. Think of this as our own hashish assassins under the guise of Islamic radicals giving back justice for the Towers of Global Commerce and Freedom. Think of instead of terrorist cells, we actually invited and then engulfed and isolated the more radical elements in great gulfs of surveillance and let them believe they have an upper hand in their secrecy. We have every email watched, every phone call analyzed, every currency tracked, every website stalked, we are now out producing Saudi oil (making them an inferior competitor) and that i think is the signal. We know there is no distinct heir to the Saudi throne when thus king dies. We know now is the time to strike. If you want to know what Cheney and Bush said behind closed doors, watch this unfold. They said the time is not right but in the future we will destabilize these mongrels. Position ourselves slowly and strike hard and swift and hit them in their black stone heart.

I say let the Ka ' Ba be glazed in glass if need be. Let "ISIS" have credit. Let this be a lesson to the world there has been No Resolve like America and her Allies' resolve ever seen before in the history of mankind.

Very well stated. I could see this being the plan that was laid a long time ago. I also believe this is a divide and conquer strategy from ISIS. I think we are going to see more groups uniting under ISIS, or a lot more "defectors" to the ISIS side. This is going to play out I think, and while they may not destroy Mecca, there will be an attempt to do so in the near future.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: demus
no priests,

Equivalent - Imam or ayatollah

no "saints",

Equivalent - 'Prophets' like Moses and Jonah

no idols.

Equivalent - A black meteorite that is kissed and adored that is circumambulated in a cube rock/building, that's what the pagans did. And the extreme reverence to the qu'ran .. to the point of people rioting if they think it isn't handled 'correctly' .. that's idolatry. If it's not ... then there shouldn't be any problem with people destroying qu'rans or that meteorite.

Church Building - Muslim Equivalent is a Mosque.

Churches have religious rituals. Let's add religious rituals ... running between the hills, throwing pebbles at the devil, bowing 7 times a day in certain a direction. All rituals taken from the pagans and zoroastrians.

'Church system'. It's all there.

edit on 7/11/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join