It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say goodbye to Mecca (Ka'ba)......ISIS threat

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
WELL GOOD! It's about time the planet get serious about Moslems anger issues.And ISS has the makings of a big JUICY target(You can find them on Google earth) and IF we see them,we own them, I'll buy popcorn.
edit on 10-7-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Then perhaps you should read Zbigniew Brzezinski book, THE GRAND CHESSBOARD

World events since the attacks of September 11, 2001 have not only been predicted, but also planned, orchestrated and - as their architects would like to believe - controlled. The current Central Asian war is not a response to terrorism, nor is it a reaction to Islamic fundamentalism. It is in fact, in the words of one of the most powerful men on the planet, the beginning of a final conflict before total world domination by the United States leads to the dissolution of all national governments. This, says Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) member and former Carter National Security Advisor, Zbigniew Brzezinski, will lead to nation states being incorporated into a new world order, controlled solely by economic interests as dictated by banks, corporations and ruling elites concerned with the maintenance (by manipulation and war) of their power. As a means of intimidation for the unenlightened reader who happens upon this frightening plan - the plan of the CFR - Brzezinski offers the alternative of a world in chaos unless the U.S. controls the planet by whatever means are necessary and likely to succeed.

source www.fromthewilderness.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: demus
you don't have to guess anything, .

I'm not GUESSING. My degree is psychology and I"m saying that the Egyptian monuments are classic Freudian. Doesn't matter what they are based on ... the size of them and the shape of the structure coupled with the power of the Pharoah all speak to the man in power strutting his manhood. It's a psychology thing ... something you aren't educated in.

well done Freud! you did it!

now the whole world will know the truth about the monuments being actually representation of a phallus.

what an ignorant bunch we all are.

how about fertility, cycles of the seasons, floods, night and day, male and female, ankh - or everything is simple black and white in your psychology.

I would say your explanation is accurate simplification.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Saudia Arabia has already destroyed most of the ancient historical architectural treasures in the name of Islam. This could very well happen in Egypt as well.

At least Isis is consistent in recognizing that the black rock is an idol that is worshipped by most Muslims.

Where's your undeniable evidence that Muslims worship the Black Rock? Is your evidence that they kiss it? That does not constitute worship if it is.

link   
a reply to: demus
For once stop trolling and actually discuss the issue.

Here's a clue to what it is ... .
Huffington Post - ISIS Member Says they Will Destroy Mecca - Kill Those Who Worship Stones

ISIS reportedly is planning to take over the city of Arar in Saudi Arabia, which is very close to the Iraq border. It is a fifteen-hour drive away from Mecca, the site of the Hajj pilgrimage which all observant Muslims are expected to do at least once.

link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

I wonder who taught ISIS "shock and awe" tactics!?

wink:wink...

self-thought?

While the term may have been coined by the US, the tactic has been around a LOT longer than we have. It has been used by armies since war began. Better to go big and by surprise when you are hitting armies that are stronger on paper.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I wonder who taught ISIS "shock and awe" tactics!?

wink:wink...

self-thought?

While the term may have been coined by the US, the tactic has been around a LOT longer than we have. It has been used by armies since war began. Better to go big and by surprise when you are hitting armies that are stronger on paper.

of course, Greeks - Themistocles.

I was referring to recent operation name and some obvious connections.
edit on 10-7-2014 by demus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

a reply to: demus
For once stop trolling and actually discuss the issue.

Here's a clue to what it is ... .
Huffington Post - ISIS Member Says they Will Destroy Mecca - Kill Those Who Worship Stones

ISIS reportedly is planning to take over the city of Arar in Saudi Arabia, which is very close to the Iraq border. It is a fifteen-hour drive away from Mecca, the site of the Hajj pilgrimage which all observant Muslims are expected to do at least once.

My real wonder is if they are going to attack Israel from the south while Hamas is fighting them in the north in Gaza. I know they have publicly stated that they will not ally with Hamas, but I see them stating that for disinfo tactics. That or they are already allied with Hamas and the whole Gaza battle is just a distraction to get Suadi's involved and allow ISIS to slip past and hit Mecca after laying waste to some Saudi towns.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Honestly, IMHO, they seem more intent on 'fixing' Islam and Muslims who 'aren't Muslim enough' then on wiping out the Jews .... so far. I'd be more concerned about those traveling to Mecca. If they get a foothold in that city they said they want ... that's not too far away and it would be easy to use that as a launching point during the Haj.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Honestly, IMHO, they seem more intent on 'fixing' Islam and Muslims who 'aren't Muslim enough' then on wiping out the Jews .... so far. I'd be more concerned about those traveling to Mecca. If they get a foothold in that city they said they want ... that's not too far away and it would be easy to use that as a launching point during the Haj.

I have a feeling they already have plenty of supporters even closer to Mecca.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

very tiny percent of Muslims would agree with anything ISIS preaches.

even the extremists have distanced themselves from the International Super Intelligence Services.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

very tiny percent of Muslims would agree with anything ISIS preaches.

even the extremists have distanced themselves from the International Super Intelligence Services.

I can't imagine that is true with all the reports of young saudis joining them. There are ALWAYS supporters for anything, and the legs ISIS has grown in a very short time is pretty tremendous.....I think there is a lot more support behind them that you think.

I think it is less about their extremism for a lot of the recruits and more about being part of something. They can believe it later when they have won.
edit on 7/10/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
They will never attack Israel. Unless a limited show as a false flag. They are allies of Israel and Saud tribe. And they want to ruin Kaaba because they believe it is Shirk ! It is a long time that they are make Muslims ready for this. It is a long time that they have made a branch of Islam which believe Kaaba and Shrines are Shirk (polytheism) this is why they are ruining shrines and killing other Muslims and Christians as mushriks while according to their Koran those who are acting like this are in hell !!!

who does greater harm than he who prevents his name to be remembered in the mosques of allah and strives to destroy them? those, they will not enter them except in fear. and for them shame in this world and a great punishment in the next. (2:114)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I am also under the impression we will see a large ISIS group rise up in Yemen to attack from the South. This could be where they come from for Mecca, using the distraction of taking Saudi Arabia from the north in Arar. Maybe possible that Al-Qaeda is actually not at odds with ISIS...

Many questions have been raised by the recent spate of Al-Qaeda attacks on Saudi Arabia, not least the attack on the Wadia Border Post with Yemen in the southern province of Sharura, and the subsequent attack on the provincial security headquarters. Why now? And furthermore, how is it that all of these attacks are taking place on Saudi Arabia’s southern border when everyone feared an attack from the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) via the country’s northern borders with Iraq?

Early information reveals a number of issues, most dangerously that the terrorists are now competing for publicity. We can see this in Twitter comments that preceded the attack and which sought to incite against the Sharura province security apparatus, claiming that they threatened women and wrongly accused certain parties of being jihadists. These accusations were patently false. This raises questions about Twitter’s toleration of such threats, as well as who it was that issued these threats in the first place.

As for the objective of the Al-Qaeda attack on Saudi Arabia’s southern border, the most likely reading of this is that the terrorist group is trying to compete with ISIS propaganda in Iraq. Al-Qaeda is trying to pre-empt ISIS claims that it is able to infiltrate Saudi territory, God forbid. This is an obvious propaganda ploy, particularly when taking into account the ongoing rivalry between Al-Qaeda and ISIS.

Source

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: samsamm9 I don't hate Mecca, I don't hate Muslims,and I don't hate Jews. I don't want anything precious to the history of mankind destroyed.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Has anyone considered that maybe this ISIS character is the martyr that will bring all the Muslins together into one cohesive army by sacrificing himself? If they all have a common enemy in ISIS, they may just drop all of their other grievances and I am sure the arms suppliers in the US and elsewhere will sell them all the weapons they need.

Once ISIS is no more, what to do with an army of a few million or more and all those weapons? Take on the "infidels" maybe?

Just a thought....

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
ISIS will destroy the sovereignty of all the lands in greater Israel. Giving Israel most of worlds oil supplies and strategic control over Suez canal.

In the process, Rothschilds would love to destroy islam (mecca etc) as its the only religion standing against usury. Rothschilds connection with Israel is strong.

edit on 10 7 2014 by glend because: spelling

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

ISIS is an enigma, bearing the face of Islamic Extremism yet displaying all the traits of our friends from the alphabet agencies.

Weird.

This.
Saudi Arabia has been supporting ISIS. I wonder if this has changed. Maybe Saudi Arabia wants the sites destroyed but could never do it themselves, so they will use another group to do it for them?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Where's your undeniable evidence that Muslims worship the Black Rock? Is your evidence that they kiss it? That does not constitute worship if it is.

Seriously?

Ever hear of Hajj?

If making a pilgrimage to a black rock as a fundamental required duty of being a muslim is not considered fanatical worship, I don't know what is.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
It is just odd the black stone meteorite goddess worship and ISIS.

That earliest temples contained a sacred stone, probably a meteorite, some say it was stolen.

Seriously though, what does this look like to you?

looks like a toilet to me

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join