It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say goodbye to Mecca (Ka'ba)......ISIS threat

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
It is just odd the black stone meteorite goddess worship and ISIS.

That earliest temples contained a sacred stone, probably a meteorite, some say it was stolen.

Seriously though, what does this look like to you?

A possible representation of the mother godess,made long before Islam,and probably looted in the early days and incorporated into Islam.
But hey,know one will ever know because no one is allowed to test it..

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

It is just odd the black stone meteorite goddess worship and ISIS.

That earliest temples contained a sacred stone, probably a meteorite, some say it was stolen.

A metal prison toilet.

ISIS would probably think you're right.
Coincidence ?
Zionists, you and ISIS seem to have the same hate towards Mecca.
Mmmh

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Yes ... it looks like 'that'.
Exactly what you'd expect to find in a temple dedicated to goddess worship.
Makes you wonder how they came up with that shape ...

When I lived in Japan I went to the fertility festival in Nagoya. They had all sorts of male and female sex organ things to worship. (no, I didn't partake in that, I was just observing). That Kaaba meteorite container would have fit in just fine with all of it in Japan.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
The Hajj is at the beginning of October.

I wonder if they are thinking of destroying it beforehand or during or after the event.

Each option would have unthinkable consequences....globally.

ISIS is an enigma, bearing the face of Islamic Extremism yet displaying all the traits of our friends from the alphabet agencies.

Weird.

Yep, with the Hajj coming up, I wonder how many ISIS agents will infiltrate Mecca. I've seen a few documentaries on Mecca, and the sheer amount of people that come is insane. It would be very easy for a few suicide bombers to sneak in among the crowds.

I'm betting Saudi Arabia steps up security...It'll be a massive undertaking considering the sheer volume of people.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

oh and it gets better

www.abovetopsecret.com...

they stole some nuclear materials from iraq.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

The more I think about it, the more I think this is a legitimate concern. ISIS doesn't care who they kill. Fellow Muslims who don't see things their way are mass murdered .... shrines destroyed on purpose .... and with the wide open masses of people going to Mecca, I"m thinking that this years HAJ is a serious target choice for them.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

It looks like a toilet to me. Which is quite appropriate considering thats where the human race currently lives and is about to be flushed.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Muslims don't worship that Black Stone..

The black stone was originally given to Abraham who built the Kaba and used the black stone as a corner stone for the Kaba. Abraham and Ishmael taught the early Meccan Arabs monotheism; after the passing on of Abraham and Ishmael the Meccan Arabs, with time, regressed into pagan practices such as idol worship and they ended up having a pantheon of gods despite the original message of Abraham and Ishmael which taught the early Arabs to worship Allah alone (monotheism)

What is it's purpose?

The black stone (al-Hajaru-l-Aswad) is located at the outer corner of the Kaba (cube-shaped building in Mecca) and serves the function of being an indicator of where circumambulation (Tawaf) of the Kaba commences and ends. Muslims, during the pilgrimage to Mecca (Hajj), perform Tawaf around the Kaba seven times as a rite of Hajj.

Muslims don't even worship the Ka'ba.. The Black stone and Ka'ba are not Allah or God. Oh and here's an answer to you question about what the stone looks like.

Some Islamophobes have begun a baseless attack on the appearance of the black stone in order to insult Muslims.

How a stone looks like a vagina to them is beyond me. There is a silver frame around the black stone. This silver frame is a modern addition and does not constitute the black stone but with the addition of the silver frame the structure does look doughnut shaped. The claim of vagina-resemblance is simply a product of their debauched and malicious minds.

As Muslims (God’s chosen people) we are accustomed to people looking to insult us; a sad sign of the times.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Saudi Arabia reportedly moves 30,000 troops

I don't think a large force of ISIS will make it to Mecca. If Saudi really has 30k troops on the border, it will make it very difficult for them to even get near it. The Saudis won't back down like the Iraqi security forces.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
Oh and here's an answer to you question about what the stone looks like.

Dude ... it looks like a huge female sex organ. It does.

edit on 7/10/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9
That just proves they're not genuine Muslims.

But I think its quite the contrary. These are, for all intents and purposes, "genuine" muslims. They can see the idolatry of worshipping a black stone, that most other muslims do not. This has always been one of my gripes with islam, how they claim to not worship idols but pray in the direction of and pilgrim towards this stone. However it does not in any way validate them or islam. It just proves they found an angle to give them an excuse to kill people for fun, which is what it really comes down to. Evil animals on the rampage.

I hate religion in all its guises, in particular extremist religion, it is a terminal mental illness. I'd sooner die of cancer than at the hands of these extremists.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace
They wouldn't go head to head. They'll slip in during the HAJ. Seriously ... massive numbers of people are on the move and it would be a very simple matter for them to get where they want to be and to destroy Mecca along with all the Muslims who they think aren't 'Muslim enough'.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

No need to wish, you already seem to have a good idea in the first line of your post.

By the way, ISIS now has nearly 100 pounds of nuclear material in their possession....

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Can anyone even find a mention of ISIS as a terrorist organization prior 3-6 months ago? (If that)

I'd love to know who & what is behind this. I know ppl have their theories, but just making up an terrorist entity, wow what cajones.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

That's what I was getting at. ISIS couldn't directly confront them in a large force. It would have to be several individuals, acting in concert to actually raze Mecca.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Dude ... it looks like a huge female sex organ. It does.

Maybe it was designed like that to catch your attention for the wrong reasons, I don't know but it certainly isn't worshipped and Muslims don't see it as a woman's sex organ like some Westerners do..

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
Saudi Arabia reportedly moves 30,000 troops

I don't think a large force of ISIS will make it to Mecca. If Saudi really has 30k troops on the border, it will make it very difficult for them to even get near it. The Saudis won't back down like the Iraqi security forces.

ISIL works for western interests. The house of Saud work for western interests. How do they conflict? You mean the illusion they project conflicts but until they are ordered by enablers to conflict they won't.

ISIL is not an enemy of the west, they are doing all the dirty work the west cannot do without sullying their image to the taxpayers.

When will we learn?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

As Muslims (God’s chosen people) we are accustomed to people looking to insult us; a sad sign of the times.

Every religion seems to think they're 'God's chosen people', and set out to prove it with death and destruction.

Al-Qaida seems to have vanished from the radar, and was replaced overnight with "ISIS". I have a hard time comprehending how ISIS appeared one day as a huge, well organized and well funded threat to the entire world in one day!
When the NSA knows of every phone call I make, and how many loaves of bread I buy each month, they have no idea that ISIS is forming? They do nothing to stop this insanity?
We are just the pawns in a massive, sick chess game.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: schadenfreude
Can anyone even find a mention of ISIS as a terrorist organization prior 3-6 months ago? (If that)

I'd love to know who & what is behind this. I know ppl have their theories, but just making up an terrorist entity, wow what cajones.

Assad was wiping his butt with them so they turned their focus to Iraq and here we are today, same crap, new country again.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

You really can't see a conflict brewing now that ISIS has threatened Mecca? It smacks of potential conflict of which the Middle East has never seen if ISIS pulls off that attack.
edit on 7/10/2014 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join