It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say goodbye to Mecca (Ka'ba)......ISIS threat

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

he is not just because he say so.

it is funny how some people are so excited about this new developments, even more interesting if they are not Muslim themselves.

nobody recognize this guy as anything else than a stage puppet.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: demus

it is funny how some people are so excited about this new developments, even more interesting if they are not Muslim themselves.

Yo, ATS member

I am not 'excited' (in a positive way) for the proclamation of a Caliph & an 'Islamic State'...
I am in stunned condition because of just what might develop...

the position as Caliph demands obedience from all the Muslims all over the planet, no matter their political lifestyle imposed upon them where they live...
the individual Muslim/ Islamic is 'commanded' to obey, heed, suffer the 'calls to arms', the 'volunteerism', the Jihad issued by the Caliph because he is thought to be directly linked to the mind of Allah ~and does no wrong~

so your "natural law", "democratic based" vetting process of "reasonable logic" as the method of making the Caliph an Authoritative Voice....is total Horse Hooey...
al-Baghdadi has the Deity force behind him, and any that contests his position as the Caliph... is certain to be Be-headed

Yeah...most everyone in the modern Western World already classifies al-Baghdadi as a meat puppet, a strawman, an empty-suit... but we are not collectively Islam nor Muslim...It is what that average Muslim man decide
Its not what the elites here in the West decide about him creating a Caliphate ...a spiritual & physical Islamic State for All Muslims to collectively fight to preserve
edit on th31140536929514212014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

side note to "demus"...
my actual surname....it is 9 letters long.... Actually spells out/ contains the letters which spell out " MUSLIM" ...now ain't that eerie
edit on th31140536966314272014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

lets see "what the average Muslim man decides".

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

collectively fight to preserve

yes,, yes,, cont.

preserve,,,,,( subject ).

u cnt end with a

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

side note to "demus"...
my actual surname....it is 9 letters long.... Actually spells out/ contains the letters which spell out " MUSLIM" ...now ain't that eerie

so you can start from that.
and this:

“Don’t tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you have travelled.”

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

You are, of course, quite right about the pagan connection and history. All of the Abrahamic religions has done this in the past - taken pagan (or pre-monotheist) beliefs and rituals then reshaped them into the new religion so as to make the new religion more palatable to the masses they are selling it to. The Jews did it while in Egypt (where they likely picked up the belief in One God), the Roman's did it with Christianity and Mohammed did it with Islam.

Abraham worshiped One God a hundred years before Joseph was taken into Egypt. Why is the world would you think the Jews (one of 12 tribes of Israel in Egypt) got One God from the Egyptians?

Cheops (chj-ob-ps) = Job of Uz
Kufus (yuf-us) = Yusuf/Joseph, vice-Pharaoh

The One God listed on the pyramid of Cheops came from a prophet of the God of Abraham, not an Egyptian, and marked the boundary between the land Job ruled (Uz) and the land Joseph had authority over (Gosh-en/Northern Delta) as a memorial of the One God saving all peoples through Joseph's dream of 7 years of famine and subsequent actions to save countless lives.

God Bless,

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
the debate is pointless the whole world Muslim or otherwise knows they wouldn't be allowed anywhere near
the shrine in Mecca! if they were to try it would be an utter bloodbath.

hell i regard religion as a mental illness and I would be annoyed at Mecca's destruction as a world historical site
its importance to the muslin world is incalculable

TL : DR taint gonna happen!
edit on 14/7/14 by ShayneJUK because: add spaces

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShayneJUK
the debate is pointless the whole world Muslim or otherwise knows they wouldn't be allowed anywhere near

hell i regard religion as a mental illness and I would be annoyed at Mecca's destruction as a world historical site

I think many are underestimating just how easily they could put people at the shrine. It doesn't have to be some massive attack. My guess is the will have them pre-planted with explosives in the area, create a distraction outside the area and then BOOM...bye bye Ka'ba.....

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I think many are underestimating just how easily they could put people at the shrine. It doesn't have to be some massive attack. My guess is the will have them pre-planted with explosives in the area, create a distraction outside the area and then BOOM...bye bye Ka'ba.....

and than what?

if that really happened (like you seems to fantasize) what would be achieved?

Kaaba has been damaged and probably almost destroyed numerous times throughout history because of various reasons and guess what?

they rebuilt Kaaba!

even the news is a half - news: somebody from ISIS said something; so MSM gave you haters something to bite on and hope for.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
It seems to me, If this were to happen, Perhaps it will be the turning point on the 'war on terrorism'. Maybe the people of the world will unite to fight against a common enemy. It is clear that the ISIS will kill anyone, even other muslims.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

and than what?

if that really happened (like you seems to fantasize) what would be achieved?

Kaaba has been damaged and probably almost destroyed numerous times throughout history because of various reasons and guess what?

they rebuilt Kaaba!

even the news is a half - news: somebody from ISIS said something; so MSM gave you haters something to bite on and hope for.

No fantasizing, nor do I really care....not religious here. Besides...it's just a building with a rock in it. Just saying it is very plausible for this to occur and has already been threatened that it will by a group that has made good on promises of a similar nature very recently and numerous times.

Doesn't matter if they do or don't to me as I'm not Muslim nor will it affect my life if Ka'ba is gone...tragic for those it matters to sure.

Why is it that you care so much and have such a hard time believing this could happen. You really think a group of highly trained and armed soldiers can't take a building? I would bet you if a similar sized group of private trained armed citizens in the US decided to take the white house one day that they probably could.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeoStarchild
It seems to me, If this were to happen, Perhaps it will be the turning point on the 'war on terrorism'. Maybe the people of the world will unite to fight against a common enemy. It is clear that the ISIS will kill anyone, even other muslims.

The problem with this is not everyone in the world is religious. These are religious wars. I find fighting over a god that is essentially a story people REALLY belive in to be pretty sad....my imaginary friend is stronger than yours so I am going to kick your butt myself to show you because my god gives me the strength to do it. Until the smaller guy has the tactics and the weapons to take the bigger guy, as ISIS seems to have, then who needs a god right? No winners here, Nobody is right....just more BS over a fictional character.

Anyone ever start a war over Santa claus?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LeoStarchild

the world's common enemy is USA and it's vassal states.. it is not even a contest when it came to killing innocent civilians, US won the prize of most civilian killed..

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: milomilo

And just how do you figure that out?

There's plenty of examples over the past 70 years of many other nations who've killed millions of their own people for crying out loud. The USA isn't even in the same league
edit on 15/7/14 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

And just how do you figure that out?

There's plenty of examples over the past 70 years of many other nations who've killed millions of their own people for crying out loud. The USA isn't even in the same league

which other nation killed more innocent people than USA's never ending wars ? please give data ? for comparison, in Iraqi campaign ALONE, the US forces caused nearly 2 million Innocent Civilian DEATHS , not counting the wounded, displaced, orphaned, starved , tortured, etc etc.. Combined with other illegal military adventures from 1946 to 2014, the amount of suffering and death in American's hand is so unbelievable that a single nation can inflict so many suffering in the world.

I would say that America is the same as the Rider on the White Horse , seems like a saviour and bringer of good.. but in it's tail follow's War , Suffering, Death and Persecution of the Saints (already happening in USA where Christians are hated like criminal).

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
The soviet union under stalin .. cambodia under pol pot - witnessed that firsthand ..
the purges in china under mao .. israel in gaza with its mass murder of palestinians ..

Evil is not limited to any one group .. it can happen at anytime and anywhere ..

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I am saying anyone would have hard time to destroy it completely and if it's damaged it can always (and would be) rebuilt.

even if it was completely destroyed it would still be rebuilt.

to destroy it completely would be a monumental task because it is NOT "just a building" for BILLIONS of people.

V said - "you can kill a building, but you cannot kill an idea..."

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
The soviet union under stalin .. cambodia under pol pot - witnessed that firsthand ..
the purges in china under mao .. israel in gaza with its mass murder of palestinians ..

Evil is not limited to any one group .. it can happen at anytime and anywhere ..

the total sum of civilian death under Stalin + Mao + Pol Pot still less than 1/10 of the total of america's murder of innocent civilians.. you knew history right ? evil is not in some foreign land.. evil is right on your own country , leading the country to certain doom.

and israel never do mass murder of anyone, please.. that just pure propaganda from israel's enemies..

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Keep drinking the koolaid kid and believing the propaganda the state feeds you .. maybe your masters will let you lick their boots for being a good little minion.

No point explaining to you your far too brainwashed by the propaganda .

Conversation over .. end of.. good day ..

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

I am saying anyone would have hard time to destroy it completely and if it's damaged it can always (and would be) rebuilt.

even if it was completely destroyed it would still be rebuilt.

to destroy it completely would be a monumental task because it is NOT "just a building" for BILLIONS of people.

V said - "you can kill a building, but you cannot kill an idea..."

It can only be rebuilt if those that destroy it happen to just up and leave afterwards. If they don't allow it to be rebuilt then it won't be. It isn't really a monumental task....it is a building and plenty of buildings are destroyed. Their last few buildings they hit are basically rubble and they are keeping a presence in those towns....I don't think anyone will be rebuilding them for a while it at all.

And actually your quote from V is incorrect. What was said was : "A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. Alone, a symbol is meaningless, but with enough people, blowing up a building can change the world."

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join