It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sort of New and Here's Some News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hola All,

Been floating around for a while but figured I would wait until I had something to share to spice up the intro
I like these forums as they seem well balanced and willing to accept any possibility but not jumping to outlandish conclusions just because they exist. It seems most of the time I either find sites that will not accept anything out of the main stream or sites that attribute everything to aliens, angels, and black ops teams.

But on to one of my favorite topics, financial conspiracies, which I believe can explain most of what is wrong with the world. Another banker has mysteriously died.

JP Morgan director kills his wife, then himself

I can't figure out what is going on with these bankers but it seems pretty weird all these top level execs dying in strange ways? Is there a correlation with other industries? Do automobile executives die all over the place under shady circumstances and we just don't hear about it? Or maybe banking attracts a certain personality type more prone to this kind of stuff. WIERD!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SlimBoom

SlimBoom, welcome to ATS enjoy your stay

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Welcome and enjoy.. I agree there have been some strange stories of falling out of windows and nail gun deaths. If there really is some reason they are offing themselves it must be serious... However I have seen accountants spend hours and days trying to reconcile 8 cents on a 25 million dollar account; they drove themselves crazy and everyone around them until they found the error ! I offered to give them 8 cents to shut up !

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Welcome to ats ... actually its alien black ops teams that are behind everything .. oops erm ..

enjoy your stay .. be careful poking around the sub-levels and closets never know what you will find .. under no circumstances look under the beds or in the icebox thats where the truly scary things lurk ..

The rest should be along shortly with your doorprizes and survival kit ..

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS...enjoy the ride...

Des

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!!

top topics

join