It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazil World CUP 2014 Final - Pope Benedict XVI VS Pope Francis - Place Your Bets...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

GERMANY VS ARGENTINA

Yeah, last 2 Popes prayers have been heard
....Let`s see who`s God`s favourite this Sunday, LOL

Bets anyone ? ....I think I bet on Germany, but .....

May the best wins
edit on 10-7-2014 by CosmicDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicDude

Must be time to start putting on those 1000/1 bets!

Wish I was one of those lucky few who thought it'd be a good idea to whack £20 on Germany to win 7-1 and predict a goal scorer, all to win £44,000!
Feel sorry for those than put 999/1 odds on a 7-0 win only to be robbed in the last few minutes!

What are we going for then, another German thrashing? 8-0, 9-0?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: obl1v1on

I think it will be harder for Germany to win this time but my guess is 2-0 for Germany, unless Pope Francis prayers are stronger

edit on 10-7-2014 by CosmicDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Most likely, at least they can bring their high morale from the Brazil game with them. That motivation might be what's needed to finish it off! Hopefully this will be a much better match, not another total humiliation!

unless Pope Francis prayers are stronger

Hahaha, I can picture them starting a "Prayer-off", sending the ball back and forth until one comes out on top

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
As a Brit this is the worst scenario for the final and I hope they both lose , the old enemy Vs the not so old enemy battling it out in the final when we were dumped out in the group stages.
The football has been great but this World Cup is one to forget.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I predicted Argentina to win the Tournament from the start and I think I will stick by it although it will be pretty close.

'Messi' will score twice in a 3-2 win.
edit on CDTThu, 10 Jul 2014 10:51:20 -0500u3110x120x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Come on Ze Germans!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I don't bet over fear of a jinx, but I hope it goes well for Argentina.
As a fan for the past two decades, I've been treated to nothing but heartbreak and disappointment - reaching the final this time is a great accomplishment in itself.

The Germans are going to be very tough and I'm sure Low will give us all he's got. Win or lose, I'll be proud of Argentina and will follow them 'til the next life.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

To be honest with you, I feel exactly the same although I'm not british

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

If you'r right I'll ask you the lotery numbers this Sunday night

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Well.... only time will tell and if I could predict the Lottery numbers, I wouldn't be sitting where I am right now.

But I wish I could... just for one wk/end even though I stopped playing the Lottery a long time ago but if I saw the numbers in my sleep or they just cam to me while I was doing whatever, I would definately but a ticket!

edit on CDTFri, 11 Jul 2014 07:34:11 -05000000003107x111x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

top topics

join