It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four kids, two adults shot dead near Houston

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Another "law abiding gun owner" uses pre emptive self defense.

Still need less gun laws? I guess this guy thought so too.

I guess the pro gun crowd might say that he had every right to kill those children by virtue of him having a gun.

Good job pro gun crowd, chalk this up as another win for your cause.

edit on 10-7-2014 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok

Still need less gun laws? I guess this guy thought so too.

Write one that would have prevented this.

I guess the pro gun crowd might say that he had every right to kill those children by virtue of him having a gun.

That logic is the anti's modus operandi, equating the right to keep and bear with a free-for-all license to kill.

'It appears this stems from a domestic issue with a breakup in the family from what our witness has told us,' Assistant Chief Deputy Constable Mark Herman of the Harris County Precinct 4 Constable's Office told reporters. He did not explain further.

Want to ban something, ban relationships. Virtually every lunatic action can be traced to spousal/familial or sexual relationships. That way you cover beatings, stabbings, poisonings, driving the mini-van into the lake, arson, and shootings.

Here's a recent lovely where officer friendly broke into his ex-wifes home screaming and yelling and beat and threatened her new boyfriend. All while in full uniform.

Common thread: relationships.
edit on 10-7-2014 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Here's a link for those who can't watch video.

Terrible incident, indeed.
I'm not going to comment about America's gun laws (pro or con) , because it's not my country.
All I'm going to say is,I think this man went completely mad.
Also very serious jealousy and anger issues.

edit on 10/7/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: added photo

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: thisguyrighthere

Hey, i got one, how about not giving crazy people guns? Might help.

but, hey, tell the 15 year old girl that survived her family getting wiped out that guns are great and awesome and how the man was completely within his god given right.

+29 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

No law of any kind is going to stop one from murdering another. If someone wants to kill another the tools are all around. 3000lb blunt trauma a.k.a. a car, knife, bat, hell if someone can throw it, swing it or get enough force behind it the end result is still the same.

link   
He looks like hes smiling in that pic. Sick

I dont think him not having a gun would have really changed much, he would have just gone for a different weapon and still killed or severely injured those poor family members.

link   

Yup. It might. How ya going to accomplish that?

Be specific and show your work. Just like junior high.

+27 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Monroe County Marine Killed In Watercraft Accident

www.monroenews.com...

When are we going to ban jet ski's?

Motorist Killed Monday After Striking Disabled Truck

www.monroenews.com...

When are we going to ban cars?

This disgusting attempt to abuse a tragedy in order to pursue a political agenda is shameful.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

oh I'm sorry, was this an accident that happened?

he accidentally killed four children and two adults? is that it?

+33 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

You're going to quibble on intent???

You're pushing a political agenda.

Don't even pretend that you care the least for anyone who died or how they died!

Where was your thread when 80+ people died last weekend in Chicago because of gun violence???

Oh yeah, those firearms might not have been legally purchased. So focus on this tragedy instead.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Shameful and I am often left scratching my head how it's not baiting and trolling. Well now that I see the clear agenda here, think it's time to leave this waste of a thread....

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Cars have been used to intentionally kill before.
So you can also ban knives, hammers, ice picks, screw drivers, rocks, pipes.

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Why is it when one nut with a gun goes out and shoots people, he is lumped in with all gun owners.
But when a Muslim with a bomb blows up a crowd of kids, he's just a lone bomber and not lumped in with other Muslim's?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

But its all legal as long as you have a gun. inalienable rights and all. isn't the pro gun crowd so happy about all these acts of pro active self defense?

can't have any gun laws at all cause that would be against the holy scriptures of the second amendment.

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

An absolute tragedy happens and the best you can do is try to turn it to push your obvious agenda.

The entire tragic loss of life, the life of torment in the 15 year old's future and you think it's great opportunity to push an agenda.

There is a job just waiting for you in the sleazy world of politics.

Good god, where is your humanity.

P

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

But its all legal as long as you have a gun. inalienable rights and all. isn't the pro gun crowd so happy about all these acts of pro active self defense?

What this person did has nothing to do with self defense. You seem almost gleeful and your choice of words is in poor taste.
Six people are dead and it appears you just want to poke people with a stick.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

A guy kills 4 of his own children, and it's guns fault? Seems to me he may have had other issue other than being a gun owner

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

You own a car? You own a hammer? Maybe you shouldn't. Those have been used to kill before.

You are displaying a very sick view when you call it "pro active self defense".

can't have any gun laws at all cause that would be against the holy scriptures of the second amendment.

I get that you are anti-Constitutional.
We all understand that you don't like freedom and responsibility.

But some of us still do like the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

We are also the same people that believe in personal responsibility and that people who violate that should be punished.

Funny enough, I have stated on many occasions that there should be a law that states that if you use a firearm in the commission of a crime, you should receive the death penalty.

Who is against that? Why the progressives and leftists, of course!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

As far as I am aware killing with a legally owned gun is just as illegal as killing with an illegal one. Killing is not a permissible activity.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

but, hey, tell the 15 year old girl that survived her family getting wiped out that guns are great and awesome and how the man was completely within his god given right.

But he wasn't within his god given rights. Murder is still illegal last I checked.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join