It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trust In Allah,but tether your camel first..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
A master was traveling with one of his desciples.The desciple was in charge of taking care of the camel.They came in the night,tired to a caravanserai.It was the desciple's duty to tether the camel,he did'nt bother about it,he left it outside.Instead of that he simply prayed.He said to God.."Take care of the camel," and fell asleep..
In the morning the camel was gone,stolen or moved away,or whatsoever happened.The master asked,"What happened to the camel? Where is the camel?" and the desciple said,"I don't know.You ask God,because I had told Allah to tke care of the care of the camel,and I was too tired,so I don't know,and I'm not responsible either,because I had told Him,and very clearly! There was no missing the point.Not only once in fact,I told Him twice,and you go on teaching "Trust Allah," so I trusted.Now don't look at me with anger."
The master said ,"Trust in Allah but tether your camel first...because Allah has no other hands than yours." If He wants to tether the camel He will have to use somebody's hands;He has no other hands,and it is your camel ! The best way and the easiest and the shortes way is to use your hands.Trust Allah..don't trust only your hands,otherwise you will become tense.Tether the camel and then trust Allah.You will ask, "Then why trust Allah,if you are tethering the camel?"..Because a tethered camel can also be stolen....The point of the story....

Well..;Nothing depends only on my action,there are thousands of crisscrossing energies.The total of the energies will decide the outcome.How can I decide the outcome? but if I don't do anything then things may never be the same.I have to do,and yet I have to learn not to expect.Then doing is a kind of prayer,with no desire that the result should be such.Then there is no frustration.Trust will help you remain unfrustrated,and tethering the camel will help you to remain alive,intensely alive.....

It is easy to trust Allah and be lazy.It is very easy not to trust Allah and be a doer.The third type of person is difficult..to trust Allah (God, Buddha)... and yet remain a doer,but now you are only instrumental;God is the real doer,you are just instrumental in His Hands....

new topics

join