It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency Plan by UK Government spy on us.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

William Binney is one of the highest-level whistleblowers to ever emerge from the NSA. He was a leading code-breaker against the Soviet Union during the Cold War but resigned soon after September 11, disgusted by Washington’s move towards mass surveillance.

“At least 80% of fibre-optic cables globally go via the US”, Binney said. “This is no accident and allows the US to view all communication coming in. At least 80% of all audio calls, not just metadata, are recorded and stored in the US. The NSA lies about what it stores.”

The NSA will soon be able to collect 966 exabytes a year, the total of internet traffic annually. Former Google head Eric Schmidt once argued that the entire amount of knowledge from the beginning of humankind until 2003 amount to only five exabytes.

Full article here....
Bill Binney

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Just learned at my own cost that ten year olds can now run software to break into to our WPA wifi routers to get a free ride.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I cannot give out a link showing how to do it but you can always search on Youtube.

Only a tech freek like me would have caught them because i run my own DNS and spotted them and my router is not the type you get free from you ISPs

My guess is most of you are being done over and just dont have the skills, time or equipment yet to let you know about it.

if you can login to your router and look at the MAC adresses or the ARP and DHCP tables but don't worry if you don't have these options, its common on free routers/firewalls

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

The easiest way is to lock down all devices by IP address and specify these only as internet access, also change the default IP address of the routers as its easy to look up router settings from the internet.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join