It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thesian/Thesians

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: vivid1975
I'm gonna focus on the Thesians now rather than the disinfo tactics.

The military were clearly interested in Thesians, and that was then compounded by instant cover up attempts here.

So everyone who doesn't believe an anecdote with no offered evidence is disinfo or in on the "cover up".

There is no substance in this thread and the only reason it doesn't belong in the short stories section is because you insist it was an actual event. You had a vivid dream and an abundance of small things that were in your subconscious surfaced. Thesian could simply have been a gibberish word- or alternatively something from another language.

Don't get me wrong, I believe in the astral plane, I believe I've been to the astral plane, but I had control and remembered every second of it after meditating my way there.

What you experienced sounds like a dream.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Sharted

Look at the dates on the link I provided. Some go back to 2011.

You should provide a link to the piece that you believe has been plagiarised not a link to google search results.

I tried to upload a screnshot but for some reason when I try to select image it just gives a small box with an "x" and nothing else. The very first sentences are copied word for word in all of the meta descriptions, some as far back as 2011. I do some freelance writing and I know how impossible it is to do this unless copying.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
*shakes head in disbelief* Not even gonna warrant a reply to that..but if that's your opinion. .you're entitled to it.

I can honestly say I don't have a time machine. .I really don't. .and I can honestly say those words are mine..written here and only here the other day.

Again. .more deflection from the reality of astral soldiers and a race called thesians.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

*shakes head in disbelief* Not even gonna warrant a reply to that..but if that's your opinion. .you're entitled to it.

I can honestly say I don't have a time machine. .I really don't. .and I can honestly say those words are mine..written here and only here the other day.

Again. .more deflection from the reality of astral soldiers and a race called thesians.

It's not deflection at all. Maybe it's just an incredible coincidence after all. That seems unlikely considering the esoteric topic, especially since more common topics aren't found word for word, but it is possible, however unlikely it may seem.
edit on th04pmFri, 11 Jul 2014 16:31:25 -050031America/Chicago11 by Sharted because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
nice dream. i sometimes have ones like that.
but the images and characters aren't real.
notch it down to experience.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vivid1975

The post on the other site credits this post on ATS - I don't see that as a problem or plagiarism. It's weird that someone did that, but I don't see it as any kind of "hoax smoking gun." Was that link to this thread put in the other post originally, or was the link to this thread added later?? Someone let me know, as I'm curious...

As to your post, please explain "missions in the astral." I'm assuming you mean "astral realm" or non-physical lucid dreaming kind of thing??? Are you describing a vivid dream?

Thanks,

AB

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I disagree - so far (and I haven't clicked on all of them) these are RSS feeds of ATS material, as far as I can see...they hyper link back to this thread.

I've gone through several of the links and looked - I had no idea how many sources grabbed things from ATS!! Pretty amazing. Poster beware! Start a thread and it could be around the world copied in RSS feeds around the globe!

If there is a source for this that really is an original old time comment from somewhere, please post it specifically...
Thanks!
- AB

ETA - I specifically went to the posts for 2011 and found they had ATS RSS feeds as well - these stay current even if a blog post is from 2011. I found the post, and again, it credited it to the OP as of yesterday and linked back here. Regardless of what you may think of the OPs claims, I can't find any evidence of plagiarism.
edit on 11-7-2014 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Hrm, RSS feeds explains it, my bad. Odd that it shows at as a meta description though, never seen that before.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I know of the Thesians

Kirk suspects that Charlie has been given certain powers which legend ascribes to an ancient race of Thesians and confronts Charlie. Charlie admits he destroyed the Antares by making the warped baffle plate on the shield of the energy piling go away, but claims it would have blown up anyway. When Charlie discovers that Kirk plans to divert from Alpha 5, he takes control of the Enterprise and its crew. He forces Spock ("Mr. Ears") to recite poetry ("Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright" and "Once Upon a Midnight Dreary"). He then turns Tina into a lizard and bursts in on Rand. When she spurns his advances, he makes her disappear. Kirk and Spock attempt to lock Charlie in a detention chamber, but to no avail. Charlie goes on a rampage, turning a young crew member into an old woman and removing the faces from some crew members who are laughing. Kirk, Bones, and Spock try to distract Charlie by overloading him with activity, but do not meet with success until a Thesians vessel approaches the Enterprise. The Thesians return Yeoman Rand, apologize to Kirk, and take Charlie away to live alone with them.

Taken from this site www.ericweisstein.com...

I'm finding it hard to believe in your "account"

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sharted

Hrm, RSS feeds explains it, my bad. Odd that it shows at as a meta description though, never seen that before.

You are mistaken.

The meta description on that site (it is only one) is missing from the "htm".

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Zandril

I knew I had heard of Thesians SOMEWHERE before! Good catch!

"Charlie" - I remember that episode vaguely - I've saw them all a hundred times when they had them showing when I got home from school. My brother and I would have contests over who could guess the Star Trek episode name first.

-AB

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
So my question is this. For someone who doesn't watch star trek..why or how could I just imagine that exact name out of say the mogglewomp people from uranus..?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

So my question is this. For someone who doesn't watch star trek..why or how could I just imagine that exact name out of say the mogglewomp people from uranus..?

someone mut have said it or wrote it and you read it and it went intoyour subconscious. or it's one of those words that one randomly picks that sounds like an alien species as a common psychological occurence.

edit on 12-7-2014 by taoistguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

The other site is using an RSS reader to post our content to their audience, they have a link back to this thread at the bottom. While they shouldn't use the entire post as it's a technical violation of the DMCa, at least they link back to us so it's better than many I've seen.

In other words, Vivid did not plagiarize anything HIS post was picked up by an RSS feed.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Vivid,

I'm not accusing you of stealing the name, but I knew I'd heard it before. I don't know what you experienced. I'm not clear on whether this was a "vision" or "lucid dream" or "shaman journey" - I need more information about what you are doing in regards to having "missions in the astral." I have been defending you against the accusations that you had stolen this verbatim from some other source.

Peace. Please know I'm just stuck wanting to understand more. Thank you!

- AB

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Thank you, Springer!

It really does help to have you give an official explanation and I know if I were in the OP's situation I would be very grateful to have your input on the issue. I was certain the RSS feed was the explanation, and your confirmation clears up any possible lingering questions people might have.

- AB

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Many thanks to all input, and a real big thank you ATS for reinstating the post. I have NEVER plagiarised and NEVER will.

Its been a learning process in order to reach the understanding of reality..many hundreds of hours research. Dreams are not "just dreams", 97% of your DNA is not "just junk DNA".

Following many meditative visits to the astral (dreams being the exact same thing occurring naturally) my third eye has opened and my sight and memory of these has become more vivid. Both experiences are in alot of cases, more real than this base reality here.

I will put money on, most if not all of the users here at ATS are being used in some military programme in the astral.

I have had experiences since opening my third eye and learning more about the bigger reality and expanding spiritually, with reptilian type entities and mantid types - see my other posts. I have also recounted another mission on here in the thread Aliens in golden armour.

I can only honestly say..the closest I have heard to Thesian.. was Thracian..from Spartacus.

This needs investigating, and I appreciate all input.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I seriously doubt that the majority of the users on this site are apart of some secret military programme, unless you have some proof of this.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Well..it's simple. If like me, you have zero military experience and yet you have vivid "dreams" of missions, then I would advise further investigation.

Miles T Johnson has a series of videos called 'Bases' that interviews people such as Max Spiers that describe the 'super soldier programme' where people with various abilities are used on missions (could be psychic etc.) This also has alot to do with your DNA.

It appears however that the original request for more information about Thesians has hit a brick wall, so I will be regressed and see what doors that unlocks.

a reply to: Zandril

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join